the boys

Another Love Story

"NEXT UP: DARA PARK VS. YOO JONG SOO" The announcer said.


"You got this Noona." Wooyoung patted her back. Dara put piece in and headed into the ring.


"Sunbae, is that a girl?" Jong Soo asked one of his sundaes.


"Mhm." They responded.


"Are they insane? I'm not fighting a girl!" Jong Soo protested.


"Dude, don't take her to easily. She's the best in Seoul." His sunbae informed him.


"Sunbae, you've got to be kidding me right?" Jong Soo said baffled that he was going to fight someone that he could probably use as a tooth pick. 


"Nah man. I'm serious. She's the real deal. Ever heard of iron gloves?" His sunbae said.


"One or twice. Isn't he like undefeated ever since he started boxing?" Jong Soo said putting his gear on.


"Exactly. That's her." His sunbae nodded towards Dara who was getting a pep talk from Hyun Suk.


"She's iron gloves?!" Jong Soo exclaimed. "Ok, this is a hidden camera right?" Jong Soo chuckled. 


"BOXERS INTO THE RING." The announcer said.


"Be careful." His sunbae said before Jong Soo stomped into the ring.


"Ok guys. Clean fight, first one down loses arasso?" The announcer said to them.


"Deh." Dara said with determination and Jong Soo said hesitantly.


The announcer walked out of the ring and Jong Soo looked at Dara.


"Look, I can forfeit if you want. I don't wanna fight a girl." Jong Soo started.


Dara smirked and stared at him.


"I don't want you to get hur-" He was about to finish his sentence when Dara winded up and gave him a hard punch right in the face. He stumbled back from the impact and stared at her completely baffled. 


"What." Jiyong said.


"The." Daesung continued.


"Hell." Taeyang finished as the four boys and Eun Sand stared at Dara.


"WOOOOOO THATS OUR GIRL!!" Dara's friend exclaimed. 


"COME ON DARA. GIVE HIM ALL YOU GOT." Cl exclaimed as she walked up the stairs but still keeping her eyes on Dara. She arrived at the academy ten minutes ago after disguising herself and getting away from the paparazzi.  


"Oppa you guys made it!" She smiled to GD and them. They all smiled at their friend and she went to sit with Bom and Minzy who were completely immersed in the fight.


"COME ON DARA. IF YOU LOSE THIS, IM GONNA MAKE TOU EAT MINZYS FOOD!!" Bom exclaimed.


"YEAH! EAT MINZYS FOO- wait what? Yah! I'm a good cook!" Minzy exclaimed irritated.


"Minzy yah, food isn't supposed to look like throw up and it isn't supposed to move." Bom told Minzy patting her on the back. 


Top turned around from the shouting and caught sight of Bom cheering like a maniac for her friend. He just smirked at their conversation and shook his head. 


Jong Soo realized he had underestimated her and flared up as well not caring he was fighting a girl anymore. He roared loudly and charged at her. But Dara was too quick. She moved to the side letting him run into the ring barriers and punched him in the back making him fall on his knees. Dara waited for his next move which came almost instantly. He jumped up and punched her in the face causing her to fall on her . She got up before he could knock her out and went behind him making him stumble  forward after missing her with his fist. 


Dara was getting tired to she needed to finish this quick.


"You'll never amount to anything." 


"You're weak." 


"No one will hire you after this incident.


"You're useless, insolent. You'll end up a homeless wreck." 


"No guy will ever want you after he finds out what you did." 


"Love? You're manlier than me!" 
The fire in Dara's eyes burned fiercely as she remember all the people saying her life would be an empty void. Anger fueled her. It give her power and a reason to keep fighting, just to prove all those people wrong. And to show them how spectacular she could be.


Dara growled under her breath and charged towards Jong Soo. She continuously punched him until one last blow, and knocked him out. 


"1....2....3.....DARA PARK WINS!" The announcer said after Jong Soo didn't get up for three seconds.


Dara panted and took her head gear off and jumped out if the ring leaving the boy stunned.


"Great work kiddo." Hyun Suk proudly at his best boxer.


"Sunbaenim, am I some for the day?" Dara asked tiredly.


"Is something wrong?" He asked with concern.


"Yeah, I'm just feeling a little dizzy." She lied.


"Yeah, you're done for the day. Go home and rest Dara." Hyun Suk told her.


"Deh, kamsahmnida." She said before bowing and heading to her locker room.


"Let's go." Bom said to Cl and Minzy as they saw Dara walk out.


"You can stay if you want." Minzy told Young Don.


"Yeah I will. I'll call you later babe." Young Don said before they kissed goodbye and the girls went to catch up with Dara.


GD watched Dara walk out disgusted. 


"She's something." Daeusung gushed as him and Taeyang.

"She? I'm pretty sure that's a man in disguise." GD scoffed.


"I'm gonna get some more popcorn." Top told them. "I'll be right back baby." He told Eun Sang who was taking selfies on her phone.


Top walked out and headed to the popcorn stand just as the girls were walking out of the locker room.


"You were so amazing Dara!" Minzy exclaimed. 


"Yeah! What did he say to you- OMO!" Bom exclaimed as she bumped into someone 
making their popcorn fall onto the dirty floor.


"Omo! Ottoke?! I am so sorry!" She apologized she helped him pick up the popcorn from the floor. 


"It's ok it's ok." He said before looking up at her. 


"Do you want me to buy you another bag?" She asked him.


"Aniyo. It's ok." He said realizing how beautiful she was.


"Are you sure? Because I feel really bad." Bom said still feeling sorry.


"Well there is something you could do." He said mischievously. 


"Anything!" She said.


"Go on a date with me." He said baffling them all.


"Bwah?! A date? Look, I just dropped your popcorn, I didn't make your girlfriend leave 
you or anything." Bom said angrily.


He shrugged. "You said anything." 


"Yeah, but I didn't mean that!" She said defensively. Dara and Minzy watched in awe as 
Cl was still in the locker room fixing her disguise.


"Oppa!" Eun Sang said coming out of the ring. "What's taking you so long?" She asked wrapping her arm around his.


"Is this your girlfriend?" Bom asked crossing her arms.


"Yeah, what's it to you?" Eun Sang said with attitude.


"Ha! Wah chincha, there really are guys like you!" Bom exclaimed not believing this was actually happening. 


Top cringed in embarrassment and wanted to just disappear from the world.


"Let's go." Bom said before stomping out of the academy with Dara and Minzy still 
gaping at the whole scene that just unfolded in front of them.


"CL AH. LETS GO." Bom yelled to Cl from the parking lot.


Cl came out of the locker room with her disguise fixed and spotted Top.


"Oh? Oppa!" Cl said walking over to him.


"Oh Cl ah." He said still embarrassed. 


"Did you enjoy the fight?" Cl asked him.


"Mhm. Are you friends with those girls." He asked nodded over to Dara, Bom and Minzy walked towards the parking lot. 


"Yeah, why?" She asked.


"Nothing." He cringed before walking back into the room in complete embarrassment. 


"That was weird." Cl said as him and Eun Sang walked back into the room. She just shrugged and went to meet the girls.

 

 

 

 


---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Top sat back down in his seat and couldn't believe that happened to him.


"Oppa, do you like this picture?" Eun Sang asked him showing him a picture of her.


"Eun Sang ah, let's break up." He said suddenly.


"What?" She asked completely caught off guard.


"I said let's break up." He repeated.


"What Why??" She asked.


"I don't wanna date you anymore." He said bluntly. 


"Chincha? Well I never liked you anyway! I just was just dating you because you were great in bed! You're personality ! Good luck finding another girlfriend after me, douche bag." Eun Sang said before storming out if the place. 


"Hyung." The guys shook their heads now including Seungri since he boxed all of his competitions, and won I might add.


"You don't wanna know." Top said rubbing his temples in frustration.


"Come on, tell us." Seungri said sitting beside him.


Top sighed and told them the whole story, from Bom bumping into him to him dumping Eun Sang.


The guys all broke out into laughter. "Wah hyung, the award for the stupidest guy goes to Choi Top!" Daesung mocked as him and Taeyang held their stomachs from laughing so hard.


"Hyung, Bom Noona doesn't date anyone." Taeyang told him.


Cl knew all of the guys except for Seungri. Bom only knew Taeyang and Daesung. Dara only knew Seungri, while Minzy didn't know any of them. Young Don was friends with all of them but he wasn't paying attention to anything but the competition.


"AISH AISH AISH." Top hit his head with his fists. 


The guys just continued their laughter and were practically crying.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"And to think, he had the nerve to ask me out when he had a girlfriend!!!" Bom ranted pacing back and forth in Dara's apartment. 


"Unni, that's Top oppa for you. Don't get close to him, he's sucha player and he always cheats." Cl informed her. 


"I can't believe there are actually guys like him!!" Bom ranted on.


The other three just snickered as they ate their pizza and drank their soda. 

 

-DING DONG- 

 

Bom put her pizza down and went to the door. She opened it and there stood her mom and Mason.


"Omma!" Mason said happily hugging his mom.


"Did you have fun with halmoni?" She asked him.


"Mhm, she gave me chocolate, chips, soda, etc." Mason said listing the junk food his grandma gave him. Mason saw his noonas and ran towards them.


"NOONAS!" Mason exclaimed hugging them all. They girls were IN LOVE with Mason.


"Mason ah!!!" They all exclaimed at their favorite kid. 


"Thanks for taking care of him omma." Bom said as her and park omma walked into Dara's apartment.


"Of course. He's my favorite grandchild." Boms mom said.


"Ahjummoni, he's your only grandchild." Minzy smirked.


"You shouldn't be talking little miss since you forgot him a couple days ago!" Park Omma said hitting Minzy on the back of the head slightly.


"Wait what? You forgot who?" Bom exclaimed as this was the first time hearing this.


"Yah you little rat, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone." Minzy glares at Mason jokingly. Mason smiled mischievously and stuck his tongue out at her as he sat in Dara's lap.


"Oh, did Dara beat the fatso?" Park Omma asked taking a slice of pizza.


"As always." Dara winked to her. Park Omma smiled proudly and nodded.


"Oh Cl ah, I heard about that scandal with Teddy shi." Park Omma said.


"Oh my god. Don't even get me started on that. I can't go a week without getting some 
sort of scandal! If I even look at a guy idol, the next headlines come out saying I'm getting married to him!" Cl vented. 


Everyone in the room laughed at her joke and continued to eat pizza.