mall fire

Another Love Story

"He's Jiyongs best friend!" Dara buried her head in her head at Boms place with the others. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, you have to tell him!" Cl told her sternly. 

 

 

 

 

"I cant! Jiyong told me all the things that that bastard has done for him. Alex is literally Jiyongs savior. Who am I to ruin that friendship??" Dara argued starting to cry.

 

 

 

"Dara, that guy needs to rot in jail until hell freezes over. You would be doing G a huge favor." Bom told her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unni, think of all the girls he's done those things too because he was never caught." Minzy said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You guys dont understand. When Jiyongs family was thrown onto the streets, Alex and his family took him in, when Jiyongs father needed money for his fathers surgery, Alex gave him money, when he needed someone to support his photography career, Alex sent dozens of reporters to write about how good Jiyong was. Do you still want me to tell him?" Dara told them. "I cant ruin that friendship. I cant do that to him."

 

 

 

 

 

"Even if he and harasses girls?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

 

Dara hesitated for a second. "Even if he and harasses girls." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unni." Minzy slightly gasped. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cl was about to walk out of the YG building the next night when she saw the dozens of reporters outside the doors waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

"There she is!" One of the reporters spotted her. All the others rushed to the doors and started snapping pictures. 

 

 

 

 

Her guards saw what was happening and blocked her from the reporters as she tried to walk out. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cl shi! How long did you guys date??" 

 

 

 

 

"Was it a bad break up??" 

 

 

 

 

"You must regret dating him now that you are getting so much hate right?" One of the reporters asked. 

 

 

 

 

Cl stopped in her tracks and whipped around to the reporter who said that. 

 

 

 

 

"No actually, i dont regret it at all. He was the most amazing guy ive ever met and rats like you had to ruin it. Why should i have to get hate for being happy huh? Its you people who ruin happy lives." Cl snapped making all the others gasp. 

 

 

 

 

She turned back around ignoring any other guestions and went straight to her van. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bastards." Cl cursed at them in the car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"No actually, i dont regret it at all. He was the most amazing guy ive ever met and rats like you had to ruin it. Why should i have to get hate for being happy huh? Its you people who ruin happy lives." Cl snapped making all the others gasp.  

 

 

 

 

The guys at the academy were watching the news and saw Cls little out burst. They all glanced at Seungri who was trying not to pay attention. After her segment was over, he got up and left the work out room. 

 

 

 

 

He walked into the locker room and punched the wall. 

 

 

 

 

"Dammit Cl." He cursed. 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young Don walked back into his apartment after getting the mail. 

 

 

 

 

He opened one of his letters and read it. He sighed and put down the letter. 

 

 

 

 

"Why now?" He ran his fingers through his hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom was watching the news that afternoon while Mason was at school. 

 

 

 

 

 

She went into her laundry room and got out more clothes from the dryer to iron them. 

 

 

 

 

 

"The Choi Family Mall has been set on fire by a fire from the kitchen. Currently, the whole 4th floor is burning down and the fire is spreading to the other floors." The news lady said. 

 

 

 

 

Boms head shot up and ran to the TV and raised the volume. 

 

 

 

 

 

"All the workers have evacutated from the bulding except for the CEO Choi.  No one has seen him since before the fire. Workers are worried he may be stuck in the building since he was in his office when the fire broke out which is on the 4th floor."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Top." Bom gasped. She grabbed her keys and drove to the mall. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The whole place was surrounded by fire trucks and firemen. The whole top of the building was on fire and Bom felt her knees go weak. 

 

 

 

 

"Agassi, are you ok?" One of the firemen asked her helping her stand up again. 

 

 

 

 

"The C- CEO, have you seen h- him yet?" Bom pointed to the building in a daze.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo, CEO Top has not been found yet. We will inform everybody when he is. All we can do right now is wait and try to put the fire out." He said before returning to his squad.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom sat in her car staring at the giant building slowly fall apart. 

 

 

 

 

"Seung Hyun ah." Bom cried. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top was driving back to the mall when he saw the long line of traffic in front of him. 

 

 

 

 

"Aish! Come on!" He honked his horn. When nobody would move, he stepped out and saw a couple people walking by. 

 

 

 

 

"Why is there so much traffic today?" He asked them. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You dont know?" The people stared at him. Top shook his head. 

 

 

 

 

"The Choi family mall was set on fire! The whole upper half is being burned down right now!!" The people exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!?!!?" Top yelled. He turned off his car and ran to his mall. The whole 4-7th floors were black with the fire still burning them.

 

 

 

 

He pushed through the people and got to the firemen. "Whats going on with my mall?? How the hell did this start?!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi sajangnim!!!" The firemen exclaimed. "Where have you been?? Everyones been looknig for you everywhere!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"I had an errand to run, whats going on?" Top yelled again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Something in the kitchen blew up and the fire spread rapidly before we could get here." One fireman said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi sajangnim has been found!" The fireman told the others who told more people. 

 

 

 

 

 

"They found him!" Somebody next to Bom exclaimed. "They found the sajangnim."

 

 

 

 

 

Boms ears perked up and looked around for Top. She ran forward and searched through the crowd. She saw him standing alone on the side of the crowd and felt like somebody had taken a giant weight off of her. 

 

 

 

 

Top watched his building burn and sighed. He looked to his side and saw Bom running towards him. 

 

 

 

 

"Bom?" He furrowed his eyebrows. Bom ran straight into his arms and cried. 

 

 

 

 

"I thought i lost you." She hugged him. He was still taken aback by her sudden hug. "Mianhe. I never wanna lose you. Im sorry it took me so long to realize it. I love you Top. I love you so much."