realization

Another Love Story

 

 

"Come on! We're gonna be late!" Bom yelled back to Top as she ran into the school.

 

 

 

"Im coming!" He said running out of the car trying to catch up to her. 

 

 

 

 

They ran inside and found their seats just as the show was about to start.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo yeorobun!" The principal said through the microphone. "We have a wonderful play planned for this evening. Please keep all cell phones off because it might be a distraction to the children." She continued. "This is a childrens version of The Lion King so please sit back and enjoy yourselves." 

 

 

 

Everyone clapped and a light shined on to the stage. 

 

 

 

Minhas son walked onto the stage with another little girl dressed as Mufasa and Nala. 

 

 

 

"Zazu my loyal bird! Where is my son Simba?" Minhas said. 

 

 

 

 

The audience smiled at their cuteness. 

 

 

 

 

"He should be here soon sire." The fake Zazu said looking around on the stage. "Ah! There he is!" 

 

 

 

 

Mason ran out playing with another girl who was playing the part of Nala. 

 

 

 

 

Bom stood up and whistled with her fingers. 

 

 

 

"WOOO!! THATS MY BABY UP THERE!!!" Bom yelled making everyone turn and shushing her. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Sit down!!!" Top whispered pulling her back down into her seat. 

 

 

 

 

---------1 hour later----------

 

 

 

 

 

"Simba! Please! I never meant to hurt you or your father!" The kid playing Scar said. 

 

 

 

 

"But you did! So i banish you to the out lands forever!" Mason yelled pointing to the back stage. 

 

 

 

The kid slumped his head and walked off stage. 

 

 

 

 

"Now take your rightful position as king Simba!" The fake Rafiki said. Mason nodded and climbed a small rock that was put on stage. 

 

 

 

 

"ROAAARRR!!!" Mason yelled. All the other kids roared back and the lights turned off concluding the play. 

 

 

 

 

The audience stood up for a standing ovation and threw flowers onto the stage. 

 

 

 

 

The lights shined back on stage and the kids all walked out holding hands and bowed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"The Lion King cast everyone!" The principal said. Bom whistled again and Top threw one of the flowers they had brought to Mason. Mason picked it up and waved it in the air and smiled to Bom and Top. 

 

 

 

 

After the show, Mason came out of the dressing room and ran into Bom and Tops arms. 

 

 

 

 

"My little man!!!" Bom kissed him all over his face. "You were amazing!!!" 

 

 

 

 

"Ah omma!" Mason whined. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Bom smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Did you like it hyung?" Mason asked Top. 

 

 

 

 

"Of course!!! You were awesome buddy!! And Nala wasnt too bad either." Top winked to Mason. Mason smiled and winked back to him. 

 

 

 

"Yah, dont teach him bad things." Bom hit Top on the arm. 

 

 

 

 

"He's a man Bom ah, its gonna happen one day. What are you gonna do when he gets his first girlfriend??" Top asked. 

 

 

 

"Burn her." Bom said bluntly as she walked out. TOp and Mason looked at each other wide eyed and cautiously followed her out.

 

 

 

 

"The girls are extremely sorry for not being able to make it to the show." Bom said to Mason when they were driving to McDonalds. 

 

 

 

"Its ok. They're coming to McDonalds though right?" Mason asked. 

 

 

 

"Mhm." Bom nodded. 

 

 

 

"And Daesung hyung?" Mason asked. 

 

 

 

"Want me to call him?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

"Deh omma!" Mason said excitedly. 

 

 

 

"Yah, why do you have Daesungs number?" Top asked obviously jeaous. 

 

 

 

"Can i not?" Bom stared at him. 

 

 

 

"Nope." Top said bluntly. 

 

 

 

"Chincha. Are you seriously gonna be like this now that we're together?" Bom asked dialing Daesungs number. 

 

 

 

"Yep." Top laughed and held her hand. Bom chuckled and called Daesung. 

 

 

 

"Oh Daesung ah! Masons show just ended and we're going to the McDonalds by his school and we would love it if you came too!" Bom said to Daesung after he picked up. 

 

 

 

Mason saw Top and Bom holding hands and smiled to himself. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

"MASONN!!!" The girls squealed when the three of them walked in. Dara, Minzy, and Cl were practically trampling over each other to get to him but since Dara was a boxer, she beat them out and got to him first. 

 

 

 

"Hey hey hey! I know im hot, but ladies, please, wait your turns!" Mason said stopping them. 

 

 

"Aigoo!!" The girls laughed in a disgusted tone. Dara and Minzy both held his hands and swung him over to their table. 

 

 

 

"Guys! Im here too!" Bom yelled walking after them. 

 

 

"Yeah whatever, nobody cares." Cl laughed waving her off without anybody turning around. 

 

 

 

"Yah! im an unni to all of you!!" Bom yelled to them as they walked to the table. Top smiled and went to order their food. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"So hows is everyone?? We havnt gotten together in a while." Bom said. 

 

 

"Right?!" Cl nodded. 

 

 

 

"Well i got promoted to Chief of the station." Daesung announced.

 

 

 

 

"Wah chincha?!?" Bom exclaimed. 

 

 

"Oppa thats amazing!!!" Minzy hugged him. 

 

 

"Daebak Daesung ah." Dara patted him on the bag. 

 

 

 

"Good job!" Cl ruffled his hair. 

 

 

"Nice going Dae." Top smiled. 

 

 

 

As they ate their food, Top casually put his arm around Bom as she fed him a couple of fries. The girls and Daesung gave them a weird look as they continued to feed each other.

 

 

 

"What?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Uh.." Dara pointed to the two of them. 

 

 

 

"Oh crap!  I never told you guys!!" Bom cursed herself. 

 

 

 

"You never told them we were together??" Top exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"It slipped my mind!!" Bom shrugged. 

 

 

Top and Bom looked at the girls who just stared at them for a few minutes. 

 

1...

 

2....

 

3.....

 

 

"KYYYYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" The girls squealed making everyone in the restaurant shoot them looks of annoyance. 

 

 

"Excuse me ladies, but can you please keep it down-"

 

 

"Ok later." Dara shoved a napkin in the workers mouth shooing him off. 

 

 

"How could you not tell us?!?!" Minzy exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"I just forgot!" Bom shrugged smiling slightly. 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAHHHH!!!!!~~~~~" The girs yelled again. Daesung in the back was copying them making Mason and Top die of laughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Cl was in the grocery store thinking of her fun night last night with the girls, Top, Mason, and Daesung when she bumped into someone elses cart without paying attention. 

 

 

 

"Omo! Mianheyo-" Cl was about to apologize when she saw who had bumped into her. "Seungri." 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, hi." He said awkwardly. She didnt know what to say nor did he. They hadnt spoken since she met him at the academy. 

 

 

 

"Um, how've you been?" She asked trying to make it less awkward. 

 

 

 

"Good. you?" He asked back. 

 

 

 

"Alright." She slightly smiled. 

 

 

He nodded and tried to look at anything but her. 

 

 

 

 

"Well, it was good seeing you." He finally said. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah you too!" She said relieved he was leaving. 

 

 

 

He nodded once more and went to check out his things and then walked out of the store. She saw him get on his motorcycle and drive away. 

 

 

 

"Handsome guy." She slightly smiled remembering their times together. "Ugh, why am I like this?" She laughed wiping a tear away. 

 

 

 

She walked up to the check out counter and started putting her things onto the table. The lady looked up at her and took a double take.

 

 

"Omo, you're- you're cl!!!" The check out lady exclaimed. 

 

 

 

Cls eyes widened. "N- no! Aniyo! Im not!" Cl stuttered. 

 

 

 

"Yes you are! I can see the blonde hair through the wig!!" The lady pulled her wig back slightly and took off Cls sunglasses. 

 

 

 

"Everybody! look! Its Cl!!! The baddest female!!" The lady exclaimed getting out her phone. The other people in the store turned to her and gathered around her. 

 

 

 

"Omo!! look! Its Cl!! omma!!" 

 

 

 

"Cl i love you!!" 

 

 

 

"Can i have a picture please??!?!" 

 

 

 

 

"You're my goddess!!" 

 

 

Cl bowed her head but tried to keep her head down and get away from the crowd as they snapped pictures and recorded things. 

 

 

 

"Unni Cl!! What happened with that guy??"

 

 

 

 

"Noona how could you do that to me?!?" 

 

 

 

 

Cl couldnt take it and was about to collapse on the ground when she felt something drape over her head. Someone grabbed her arm and pulled her outside with the crowd following closely behind. 

 

 

 

"omo!!! Is that the guy?!!?"

 

 

 

"Is that her new boyfriend?!?" 

 

 

CL looked up and the guy took the jacket off that was covering her. "Seungri yah..." She said shocked. He put his helmet on her head and got onto his motorcycle. 

 

 

 

 

"Get on." He ordered. She got on and held onto him. Seungri started his motorcycle and drove away before the crowd surrounded his motocycle as well. 

 

 

 

 

They drove to his house and went inside. Seungri went into his room to put his jacket away. Cl took off the helmet and turned around. Seungri walked up to her and pulled her in for a passionate and loving kiss. 

 

 

 

Cls eyes widened with shock. She didnt know what to do. Hadnt they broken up?

 

 

He released her lips but pulled her in for a warm hug. 

 

 

 

"Mianhe." He said. "Mianhe it took me so long to realize.