together

Another Love Story

"Mianhe." He said. "Mianhe it took me so long to realize." 

 

 

 

Cl started to ease up and listened to what he had to say.

 

 

 

Seungri let go of the hug and put his hands on her shoulders. 

 

 

 

 

"I dont care about it. The reporters and papparazzis. None of it." He started into her eyes deeply. "All i care about is you. I went back to get something and I saw all those people crowding around you earlier and it made me realize I should be the one protecting you, not the other way around. I love you Cl. And i dont care about any of it except you. I'll stay by you forever." 

 

 

 

Cls eyes started to well up in tears. 

 

 

 

"Woah woah woah. Why're you crying?? Im trying to be macho and cool here!" He exclaimed caught of guard by her sudden tears. "Come on! I thought i was pretty romantic just now!" 

 

 

Cl laughed and pulled him in for another hug. "I love you." 

 

 

 

Seungri smiled and hugged her back. 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Dara!" Jiyong called when he arrived for her match in Incheon. 

 

 

"Oh Jiyong ah!" She hugged him. "Everyone else is already here, they're in the fourth row from the top." 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso, and if any guy goes too hard, tell me and i'll kill him alright?" Jiyong told her glaring at any guy in a boxing uniform that walked by. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, you cant even beat me in arm wrestling." Dara said bluntly. 

 

 

 

 

"I was tired that day!" He lied. 

 

 

 

"And all the other times?" She scoffed. 

 

 

 

"Yah." He said. "Just go kick ok?" 

 

 

 

"Alright alright." She smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Come on Alex!" Jiyong yelled to Alex who was talking to one of the girls who sold the tickets. 

 

 

 

"You brought Alex?" Dara asked becoming sick. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, i hope its alright." Jiyong said. 

 

 

 

 

Dara saw Alex check out another girl. "Jiyong, i have to tell you something." 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" He asked. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong ah! Im going to the snack stand, what do you want?" Alex asked interrupting them. 

 

 

 

 

"Popcorn." Jiyong responded. Alex nodded and ran to the snack stand ignoring Dara. 

 

 

 

"Isnt he the greatest? Last night i ran out of my insomnia pills and he went out to get some for me at 10 pm." Jiyong bragged about Alex. Dara saw how happy Jiyong was with Alex and didnt have the heart to tell him. 

 

 

 

"So what did you want to tell me?" He asked remembering what they were talking about earlier. 

 

 

 

 

"Um, just nothing." Dara faked a smile. 

 

 

 

 

"You sure?" Jiyong asked slightly worried. 

 

 

 

Dara reassuringly nodded. Alex came back with popcorn and a soda. 

 

 

 

"Good luck San- *ehem* Dara. Good luck Dara." Alex stuttered. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows as Alex walked away. 

 

 

 

Dara went wide eyed. "How could he make a mistake like that?"

 

 

 

"Was he about to call her Sandy?" Jiyong thought to himself. 

 

 

 

 

"You should go." Dara said noticing that Jiyong was deep in thought. 

 

 

 

"Oh arasso." He kissed her on the cheek and went to their seats.

 

 

 

 

Minzy, Cl, and Bom saw Jiyong coming with Alex and the girls new that Alex was the guy. Minzy stuck out her leg slightly as Alex walked up and he tripped on it. 

 

 

 

 

"Omo! Mianhe." Minzy cocked her head to the side trying to be cute but obviously not regretting it. 

 

 

 

He glared at her but tried to calm himself. "Its ok." He gritted his teeth. 

 

 

 

Bom and Cl glared at him as he walked over to his seat.  

 

 

 

"Dont think we dont know." Cl quietly said but loud enough for him to hear as he walked past her seat. 

 

 

 

Alex tensed up but tried to remain indifferent. 

 

 

 

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows as he walked to their seats.

 

 

 

"Know what?" He thought to himself. He had heard what Cl said. 

 

 

 

"DARA PARK VS. OH MIN HYUK" 

 

 

 

"Good luck noona." Nichkhun patted her on the back. 

 

 

 

 

Dara nodded and put piece in. 

 

 

 

She jumped into the ring along with her competitor who was about the same size as her. 

 

 

 

"First down loses arasso? Be clean guys." The ref said. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh." The two nodded. They pounded their gloves together and began their round. 

 

 

 

 

"Lets see how good she is." Alex thought.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy walked out of her car coming from the match and saw a bunch of roses on the ground. She looked up and saw Young Don standing at her door with a bouquet of saphire blue lilies on his hand.

 

 

 

 

"What is this?" SHe furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

 

"My way of trying to win you back." He smiled cutely. 

 

 

 

"Oppa im tired, i dont wanna do this. Its been a long day." She said walking passed him and going inside. 

 

 

 

"Minzy. Give me 5 minutes. If I cant convince you that I love you and you only by that time limit, I'll never bother you again." He proposed. 

 

 

 

She sighed and turned back around. "Ok fine. Go." She crossed her arms. 

 

 

 

 

"Im sorry ok? I admit when I saw Lee Hi at first after all those years some of those feelings that I had for her when me and her were dating came flooding back. I'll admit that but those few feelings I had for her were nothing compared to the millions I had for you." He said sincerely.

 

 

 

Minzy began to waver but still kept her guard up. Her face began to soften though. 

 

 

 

"Im so sorry for forgetting those dates and our anniversary and when I picked her up instead of you, I shouldnt have done that. But Im back now, for good. I have no feelings for any one else but you. I swear on my life, I will always love you and only you, for the rest of my life." He continued. "Im back." 

 

 

 

There was a long pause as the two stared at each other. 

 

 

 

"I missed you very much." Minzy finally said as she began to cry. Young Don smiled from ear to ear. He picked her up and spun her around. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you oppa. Dont ever scare me like that again." She said as she hugged him back. 

 

 

 

 

"Never." He promised. She smiled into his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

They sat on the couch and began to talk for a bit. 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you." He said as he pulled out a letter from his back pocket.

 

 

 

"What is it?" She asked taking the letter. 

 

 

 

"My military enlistment letter." He sighed. 

 

 

 

"Bwah?" She exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

"Mhm." He nodded. 

 

 

 

"When do you go?" She asked. 

 

 

 

"In about 3 weeks." He said.

 

 

 

Minzy didnt know how to react. They had just gotten back together and he was already leaving? 

 

 

 

 

She put her head on his shoulder and sighed. "I'll visit you." 

 

 

 

"You better." He chuckled. 

 

 

 

She smiled sadly and only thought of their future after those 2 years.