confused hearts

Another Love Story

"Aigoo. My back." Dara stretched after putting the box down. Her, the girls, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung had been helping her move in. 

 

"Doesn't this place look familiar?" Taeyang asked Daesung as they carried a box in. Mason jumped off of the box they were carrying and ran to bring some small things in.


"Yeah it does. But from where?" Daesung responded. 

 

"We probably just drive a lot on this rode." Seungri suggested. 

 


"Yeah probably." They shrugged. 

 

"Aish chincha Dara! Why can't you just call movers like everyone else?" Bom whined. 

 

 

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how much those cost? Im a boxer Bommie. Not an idol." Dara told her. "And besides,  who needs boxers when i have you guys?" Dara joked putting her arms around Taeyang and Daesung. 

 

 

"Thats right noona. Whenever you need us, we're here for you." Taeyang flexed his muscles. 

 

 

Dara laughed. "So if i ever need a kidney, i can count on you?" 

 

 

"Uhh...coming Seungri!!" Taeyang stuttered running into the next room. 

 

 

"Bapo." Minzy giggled. 

 

 

"Alright, come on Mason. We have to get home. Its getting late. You have school tomorrow." Bom told Mason who was playing with the guys. 

 

 

"But omma!!" Daesung and Mason whined together. "Five more minutes." They pouted. 

 

 

Bom laughed at her 'two' sons. "Come Mason ah. It's getting late and I have papers to do." 

 


"Humph. Arasso." Mason slumped. 

 

"Come on Noona. Let the kid stay a couple more minutes." Taeyang said putting some books away. 

 


"Yeah, it's only 7:30." Daesung added. 

 


"Yeah Bom. One if us will drop him off later." Dara reassured her. 

 

Bom but her lip as she thought. "Well....er, ugh alright fine!" She threw her arms in the air. 

 


"Yay!!" The boys cheered. 

 


"But he better be home by 9!!" Bom ordered them. 

 

"Deh!" Daesung nodded and smiled. He turned to Mason and high fived him. 

 


"Alright Mason. Be on your best behavior and listen to your hyungs and Noonas arasso?" Bom told him. 

 

 

"Deh omma." Mason hugged her goodbye. 

 

 

"Annyeong everyone!" She said before leaving.

 


Taeyang and Seungri finally dragged the couch up to her room and slumped onto it. 

 


"Noona....." Seungri panted. "Can't we take a break?" 

 


"Guys come on. The only thing we've done is bring the couch, bed, food, side tables, and chairs up." Dara listed. 

 

"ONLY things we've brought up?? How much stuff do you have??" Seungri exclaimed. 

 

"A lot! Now come on! I'm not paying you to sit around." She argued. 

 


"You're not paying us at all actually." Daesung pointed out as he hung up the punching bag in her living room. 

 

Cl laughed and sat next to Seungri. "Come unni, you're killing my boyfriend here." She said as she massaged his shoulders. 

 


"Fine you wimps. Do you guys wanna get something to eat from outside?" Dara asked them. 

 


"Yeah! Let's go to Mcdonalds!!" Mason yelled excitedly. 

 


Everyone laughed at the adorable little boy and agreed. 

 


"Hang on, I gotta call the hyungs." Daesung said. 

 


"Hyungs?" Minzy asked. 

 


"Yeah. Top hyung and GD hyung." Daesung said taking out his phone. 

 


"GD hyung? What? NO!" Dara tackled Daesung before he could dial GDs number. 

 


"Daesung! No! Put that phone down." Dara pinned Daesung down.

 


"What?? Why??" He stared at her. Dara looked up and noticed everyone staring at her. She got off of Daesung and dusted herself off. 

 

 

 

"Well....umm...." She bit her lip not wanting to tell them she didnt wanna see him. "Um we argue a lot. Do you guys want constant bickering all night?" 

 

 

"I think we'll be fine." Daesung shook his head and continued dialling GD's number.

 

 

"Yeah unni. Hurry and go get changed." Minzy told her. 

 

 

 

"Whats wrong with what im wearing?" Dara asked. Minzy raised an eyebrow and put one of Daras mirros infront of her. Dara was wearing sweatpants with green paint on them and a dusty, worn out t-shirt. 

 

 

"Point taken. I'll be right back. Thank god we brought my clothes up." She said as she grabbed the mirror and went into her room. 

 

 

 

"Hyung, the guys and the girls are going to Mcdonalds for some food, you and Top hyung should come." Daesung said on the phone. 

 

 

"Girls? Who?" GD asked.

 

 

"Cl, Minzy, and Dara noona."  Daesung replied. 

 

 

"Dara noona huh?" GD silently snickered to himself. "Arasso. I'll call Top hyung and meet you there. and why're you guys going to mcdonalds?" 

 

 

"Mason wants to." Daesung told him. 

 

 

"Oh arasso. Which one?" 

 

 

"The one by the bowling ring." Daesung said. 

 

 

"Arasso. We'll meet you guys there in like 20." GD said before they both hung up. 

 

 

"Hyung said they'll meet us there in 20 minutes. So lets go." Daesung told the others. Cl and the others nodded and Cl put on her desguise. 

 

 

Dara was in her room getting changed. She rummaged through her lothes to try and find something cute.

 

 

"Why the hell do i only have sweatpants and basketball shorts??!?!"

 

She finally put on a pair of skinny jeans and a clean white sweatshirt. She looked in the mirror. She was semi-satisfied with her outfit but the next problem was her hair. 

 

 

"Aish chincha....why didnt i ever buy a brush??" She looked around for something to un-knot her hair. 

 

 

She stopped and looked at herself. "Why am i trying to look good?!!?" She cursed before leaving the room and leaving her hair in just a messy bun. 

 

 

 

"Alright lets go." She said casually. 

 

 

 

"What took you so long?" Cl asked her. 

 

 

"I dont know. I just threw these on. Maybe it seemed long to you." Dara shrugged grabbing the car keys. 

 

 

Cl and Minzy looked at each other and then looked into the room where all the clothes were scattered on the floor making it obvious that someone has tried them on. 

 

 

"Who's cars are we taking?" Taeyang asked. 

 

 

"We can take mine and noonas." Seungri said. 

 

 

"Minzy, Daesung and Mason can come with me. Cl and Taeyang can go with you." Dara told them as she unlocked her car. Everyone agreed and filed in. 

 

 

Dara put on Cl's new song, "Crush" that was taking over the kpop world and they all danced to it while driving to the place and had a great time. 

 

 

Taeyang on the other hand was ready to shoot himself. 

 

 

"No, i love you more." Cl giggled. 

 

 

"Nope. I love YOU more." Seungri argued. 

 

 

"Not possible, because i love YOU more." Cl told him. 

 

 

"nu-uh. I love you to infinity and beyond." Seungri said. 

 

 

 

"Somebody...please....kill me...." Taeyang covered his ears as he sunk into the backseat. 

 

 

 

They arrived at Mcdonalds where Top and Gd were already waiting for them. As everyone got out of the cars, Top noticed Bom wasnt with them. 

 

 

Dara and GD saw eachother and she quickly walked passed him and went inside. GD laughed at her awkwardness and everybody else went inside. 

 

 

"Annyeonghasyo. Welcome to Mcdonalds. Is your oder for her or to go?" The cashier asked them.

 

 

"For here please." Dara told her. 

 

 

"Um, make mine to go." Top said suddenly. 

 

 

"Waeyo?" Dara asked him.

 

 

"I, uh, gotta go to my office. I have work to do." He said. 

 

"Ah, alright. Yeah, so make everyones order for here except for his." Dara said. 

 

 

"Deh. What would you like?" The lady asked them.

 

 

Everyone gave their orders and went to pick their table. Dara stayed behind and waited for the food to be done. 

 

 

GD saved two seats for him and Dara at the table and went to wait for her. 

 

 

"Hey." GD said startling her. 

 

 

"Oh, um, hey." She said awkwardly. 

 

 

"So....why did you call the other day?" He asked trying to keep a straight face. 

 

 

Dara cursed herself multiple times on the inside. 

 

"I- i didnt call you." She stuttered not very convincingly. 

 

 

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrow. She gave him a look that said she really didnt call him. He rolled his eyes. 

 

 

" 'AHHHH!! You told him you didnt want to see him anymore so why did you call him?!?!?!' " He mimicked what she had said that day. 

 

 

"Why're you saying that was me?" She said defensively.

 

 

"Ever heard of caller ID?" He snickered. 

 

 

She cursed herself even more. 

 

 

He laughed and grabbed the food and walked to the table. 

 

 

Top grabbed his bag and told the guys he had to go. He left the restaraunt and drove to someones apartment. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

 

"Dugusayo?" Bom asked from her study room.

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK- 

 

 

"Aish chincha." She got up grumpily and opened the door. She was startled by seeing Top standing there smiling with a bad of mcdonalds. 

 

 

"What the-" She was about to say when he just walked straight into her home. 

 

 

"Yah what do you think-" 

 

 

"Shhh. Come and eat." He said to her. She watched as he sat down on the floor and started putting the food on the floor. He patted the space next to him. 

 

 

She crossed her arms and stared at him. 

 

 

"Yah, Choi Top. What do you think you're doing?" She asked. 

 

 

"Visiting a friend. Now stop being so stubborn and eat for a bit. Mason told me you like chicken burgers." He said waving the chicken burger in the air. 

 

She sighed and sat next to him. 

 

 

"Ahhh." He told her. She glared at him and grabbed the burger from his hand and took a bite out of it. 

 

 

"Why are you here?" She said after swallowing. 

 

 

"The guys all went out and i felt bad because they didnt invite you because im just that good of a person." He boasted. 

 

 

"The gang new i had work to do thats why they didnt invite me." She corrected him. 

 

 

"Either way, you weren't invited." He snickered. 

 

 

She rolled her eyes at his childness and they continued to eat in silence. 

 

 

"So, why did you decide to become a doctor?" He asked. 

 

 

"Well, i like saving lives." She answered. "It makes me feel like a good person." 

 

 

 

"Do you not normally feel like a good person?" He asked. 

 

 

She thought about that for a moment. 

 

 

"Im not sure." She finally said. 

 

 

He nodded and silence filled the room again. It had started raining harder and harder outside. 

 

 

"Im gonna use the bathroom." He said getting up. He left his phone on the floor and went to use the bathroom. Bom looked at his phone and thought for a second. 

 

 

"Yah Choi Top. If you're here with this chick, who's the phone as your home screen?" 

 

 

Bom remembered what Se7en had said. 

 

 

 

She shook off the idea but it quickly came back to her. She looked at the door and closed her eyes. She grabbed the phone and pressed the on button. 

 

 

She opened one eye but the other one opened immediatley at what she saw. 

 

 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

"M..me?" She said to herself. Tops screensavor for his phone was Bom. Her eyes flickered at the picture of herself. 

 

 

She heard the toilet flush so she quickly put the phone back. Top walked out and sat back down. She didnt know to say or even think. 

 

 

Thunder and lightning struck outside and the power went out in the house. 

 

 

"Aish chincha ." Bom cursed. 

 

 

 

"Oh crap." Top said in the darkness. 

 

 

Bom got up and felt her way to the drawer next to the TV. She grabbed something from the drawer and felt her way back to her seat. 

 

 

She pressed a button and small little electric candle lit the room with a dim light. She put the light on the table. 

 

 

"Does this usually happen during a storm?" He laughed. She smiled and nodded.  =She leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Something about the darkness made Tops hormones start acting up. He looked at her as the light flickered on her face. 

 

 

 

"Bom." He called her with his deep and soothing voice. 

 

 

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Looking at him made her heart start racing. That darkness made them feel like they were the only two in the world. He slowly started to lean in. His hand reached up to her face and was placd on her cheek. His hand help guide her face to his. Boms mind was telling her to stop but her heart was telling her the complete opposite. 

 

She found herself leaning in as well. 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

"Bom! Bom please wait!!" Min Hyun called as he ran after her on the college campus. Bom just kept walking away in the light drizzle of the rain. 

 

 

 

"Bom! Listen to me!" Min hyun said grabbing her arm. 

 

 

"Let go of me." She pulled her arm back. 

 

 

"Will you just listen to me?? I have to tell you something." He said grabbing her arm again. She stopped walking away and turned around with her arms crossed. 

 

 

"You have 5 minutes." she glared. 

 

 

 

"Ok, the only reason i asked Han Ah to the dance was because someone told me you were already going to Jong In!" He told her. 

 

 

 

"Well of course i would ask Jong In to the dance. I told you i liked you and then you never said anything to me!! If you didnt like me, the least you could do was tell me instead of being quite like a fool." She aruged back to him. "And your times up anyway." She said and turned around to continue walking away. 

 

 

"Aish! Park Bom! you stubborn and crazy woman." He ran his fingers through his hair. Min Hyun was never good when telling girls how he felt. The more he liked them, the more trouble he had. 

 

 

"Bom, i....i like you arasso??" He yelled to her. She stopped walking. "You make me so angry because i can never tell you how i feel." He said. She turned around and stared at him. 

 

 

"I fell for you too hard that i cant say how i feel. But i liked you waay before you liked me." He confessed. 

 

 

Boms eyes flickered at his confession. 

 

 

"Now will you stop being so stubborn and get in my arms??" He said holding his arms around her. Bom smiled with tears in her eyes and ran to him and jumped into his arms. 

 

 

 

 

-END FLASHBACK- 

 

 

 

Top had been leaning closer and closer.

 

 

 

Bom turned her head away. "Um, Masons gonna be home soon." She said softly. The lights came back on. Top moved away and clearned his throat. 

 

 

 

"Uh yeah. *ehem* I think i should get going." He said softly as well. "do you need help cleaning up?" 

 

 

"Uh no thanks. I can do it." She told him. 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Well, i'll go." He said grabbing his jacket. She nodded and he left without another word. 

 

 

He closed the door behind him and ran his fingers through his hair. "Dammit." He said to himself. 

 

 

 

Bom stood in the living room and shook her head. 

 

 

"Chincha Bom. Control yourself." She ordered herself beofre starting to clean up.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The gang had finished eating at Mcdonalds and were walking out to the cars. 

 

 

"Bye guys." Minzy said to them as she, Daesung, Cl, and Mason got into Seungris car. 

 

 

"Annyeong guys." Dara waved to them. 

 

 

"SHould we go?" She asked Taeyang and GD.

 

 

"Mhm." Taeyang nodded as the three got into her car. Taeyang was about to get into the passenger seat and GD yanked him back and sat there first. 

 

 

"Chincha Jiyong." Taeyang muttered as he walked to the back. Jiyong smiled cutely and closed the door. 

 

 

"Where to Taeyang?" Dara asked. 

 

 

"Keep going straight until the third left and my house is on the right." Taeyang told her. 

 

 

 

"Arasso." She said as she drove to his and Daesungs house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They soon arrived and Taeyang and Dara got out of the car. 

 

 

"Thanks for the help today Youngbae ah." She said sincerely. 

 

 

"No problem. and if he," Taeyang nodded over to GD, "gives you any trouble, just call me." He said. 

 

 

Dara and laughed and thanked him again.

 

She was about to get into the drivers seat when she saw that GD had moved over to the drivers seat first. 

 

 

She opened the driver seat door. "Yah, move." She told him. 

 

 

"Just get in sassy pants." He retorted. 

 

"Bwah?? Sassy pants?" she yelled but he slammed the door mid-sentence. 

 

She stomped over to the passenger seat annd sat down. He drove a park with a walking track and parked the car. He got out and opened Daras door for her. 

 

 

"Where are we?" She asked looking around.

 

 

"Seoul walking park." He answer unbuckling her seatbelt cooly. 

 

 

She hesitated for a second. 

 

 

"Wait a second, are you scared??" He raised his eyebrows in shock.

 

 

"Bwah?? Are you crazy? Im a professional boxer. Nothing scares me." She said getting out of the car and slamming the door. 

 

She heard an owls hoot and she jumped into GD's arms. 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

Both of their hearts started to quicken. She quickly let go of him and fixed herself and cleared . 

 

 

"So...you wanna walk?" She asked to change the atmosphere. 

 

"Uh, yeah, sure." He stuttered. They walked for a bit and she heard a crackle in the bushes. Her hands wrapped themselves around his arm nd she shut her eyes tightly. GD noticed she was honestly scared of the dark so he put his arm around her protectively. 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

She opened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled warmly and she eased up. They continued to walk around. 

 

 

"So, can i consider this out first date?" He asked. 

 

"Yah, this is not a date. This is you kidnapping me." She told him. 

 

 

"Same thing." He laughed. She smiled to herself as well. 

 

 

"I dont think we're doing a good job of the whole 'not seeing eachother anymore' thing." He said. 

 

"I shouldve known you wouldnt leave me alone that easily." She told him. 

 

 

"Of course, because when i want something, i dont stop til i get it you know what right?" He said nonchalantly. 

 

Daras eyes flickered at his statement. 'When i want something, i dont stop til i get it'

 

 

"And for some reason Dara, i want you." He said. SHe stopped walking and looked at him. 

 

 

"I want you bad." He told her staring deeply into her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pheww. Finally!! I dont know why, but that chapter took me all week to right!! and im am soo sorry my updates are becoming a 'once a week' thing. High school kills a person lololol. But hopefully my work will ease up and then i could write maybe two times a week instead of once! xD ahahaha. anyway, back to the story, everyone knew that Tops screensavor was gonna be Bom right? lmao, im so bad at surprises XD and jiyong finally confessed~~~~ eeeeekk please help them out<3 stay the wonderful readers you are and always will be(: ~sasha unni. Dont forget to comment and subscribe!