daily lives

Another Love Story

She ran through the modeling studio trying to find a safe place. Her breathing was sharp and she was scared. She finally found a room that wasnt locked. She opened the door and ran in to hide under the desk. She was sweaty from running away from him.

 

"Sandara...I wont tell anyone if you be a good girl and come out..." A mans voice sung right outside the room.

 

She clutched her heart afraid of what might happen next. The steps became louder and she knew he was in the room looking for her, knowing she was in there. Her breathing became quicker and quicker.

 

"Ah...look what we have here..." The man said finding her. His arm reached out to grab her and-

 

-BEEP. BEEP. BEEP-

 

Dara shot up in her bed in a cold sweat. She looked at her alarm: 11 a.m. She sighed and got out of bed. She looked in the mirror and grimaced at the way she looked.

 

Her hair was a mess, as usual though, she had dark circles from not sleeping again, she was bloated from eating ramyun last night, she just looked awful. She sighed and went into her bathroom to take a shower.

 

She came out of the bathroom and didnt even bother to brush her hair, she just tied it up and changed into her sweatpants and sports bra and put a sweatshirt on top. She grabbed a granola bar from her pantry and headed out the door to work.

 

Her car pulled into the parking of a giant building. She parked her black car and went into the building.

 

"Morning Noona." One of her co-workers said.

 

"Morning Taec." She replied entering their mat room. "What time is the competition tomorrow?" She asked him taking off her sweatshirt, revealing her milky, flat, and hard abs. 

 

"7, against Incheon Black Divison 1. You think you can take them?" Ok Taecyeon asked her as he helped put her boxing gloves on.

 

"Please, have you seen Incheons boxers? They're a couple pansies." Dara smirked entering the boxing ring.

 

"Yeah but their players are like 70 kgs each!" Taecyeon excliamed as she warmed up with the punching bag.

 

"Taecyeon ah, are you underestimating me?" She raised her eyebrow at him. 

 

"Ani sunbaenim." He smiled cutely at her. 

 

"Aegyo doesnt work on me. If you're really worried, then go a round with me." She challenged crossing her arms.

 

"Nice going Taec. You're dead now, i see the flare in her eyes." Nichkhun smirked hitting Taec on the back.

 

"Aish chincha. I have the worst luck ever." Taec groaned rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"Well come on. You dont wanna keep poor little Dara waiting." Dara mocked standing in the ring.

 

"Arasso arasso." Taec groaned stepping.

 

"$10 on Dara." Nichkhun said to Wooyoung. 

 

"I dont know hyung, Taec hyung has been working out a lot lately." Wooyoung accepted Nichkhuns bet.

 

"Alright, square up, first one down, loses!" Chansung said to them patting their head gear.

 

Dara slightly smirked before throwing the first punch. 

 

"OHH. Thats gotta hurt!" The crowd exclaimed. Almost everyone in the boxing acadamy gathered to see the fight, even though they knew who'd win.

 

Lee Seungri walked in and sat next to Nichkhun and Jun.k. 

 

"Is Dara fighting again?" Seungri sighed.

 

"Yeah, Taec hyung asked her if she'd be alright going up against Incheon Black Division 1." Jun.k shook his head.

 

"Aish chincha, that hyung never learns does he?" Seungri tsk-ed. 

 

"Never." Wooyoung shook his head.

 

Dara threw another punch but Taec quickly doged it. He tried to throw a punch but Dara grabbed his hand and punched his stomach, Taec fell to the ground clutching it. Dara smirked and leaned down to him.

 

"Still  think i cant handle myself?" She smirked before walking away. Seungri threw her a towel, which she caught and walked out of the room.

 

"Dammit." Wooyoung kicked the ground and gave Nichkhun $10 who took the money and then helped Taec get up.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"OMMA!" 

 

Bom walked out of the kitchen and looked at her son.

 

"Mason ah! I told you to keep your bowl on the table or it'll spill!" She scolded her son as she dried the spilled milk off of the carpet.

 

"Mianhe omma." Mason apologized guilty.

 

"Its ok. Just listen to omma next time deh?" She said to her son. He smiled nodded cutely.

 

"Go grab your book bag, i'll drop you off at school on my way to work." Bom said throwing the dirty paper towels away.

 

"Arasso." He said putting his bowl in the sink and going into his room. He came back out with a power rangers book bag and put on his shoes.

 

"Is Minzy auntie picking me up from school today again?" Mason asked Bom as they walked out of their house and into the car.

 

"Mhm. You like Minzy Auntie right?" Bom asked buckling him up.

 

"Deh. She's fun. She teaches me dance moves with Young Don hyung." Mason said.

 

Bom smiled and started driving to his school.

 

They arrived 20 minutes later and Mason got out of the car.

 

"Tell Minzy Auntie to call me when she picks you up arasso?" Bom said.

 

"Arasso omma. Saranghe." He said before kissing his mom on the cheek and walking into his 1st grade class. Bom smiled warmly as she watched her precious son walk into the building.

 

She got into her van, and drove to the hospital.

 

"Annyeonhasayo Bom sunbaenim." Boms hoobaes bowed to her as she walked past them.

 

"Deh annyeonhasayo." She would bow back. She walked into her office, put on her doctors jacket and headed to one of the patients rooms.

 

"Doctor Park!" A frail and cute old lady said in a hospital bed.

 

Bom smiled at the lady and sat next to her.

 

"Annyeong Halmoni. How do you feel today?" Bom asked the grandma.

 

"I feel great, the chemo has been working wonderfully." The lady replied.

 

"Well thats amazing to hear. You'll be out of here in no time." Bom hugged the halmoni.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"CL! CL! CL! CL!" The crowd roared for their favorite idol.

 

"When you feel like theres no way out...love is the only way." CL started.

 

"YEAAAHHHH/WOOOOOOOO/CCCLLLLLL!!!!!" 

 

Cl started singing one of her hits "I Love You." She sang her heart out and also sung "Ugly, Lonely, and Missing You" as well. Her concert finally ended and she walked to her dressing room exhausted.

 

"Gummy unni, when is my vacation again?" Cl asked her unni tiredly laying down on the small couch in her room.

 

"In 2 months, hang in there." Gummy (another singer) said to her handing her a bottle of water. "But for today, go home and rest. You dont have anything planned until 7pm, so you have about 8 hours so relax. Go home and sleep Cl ah." Gummy told her caringly. Cl nodded tiredly and headed to her van. 

 

She tried to get to her van but there were so many reporters and papparazziblocking her way.

 

"Cl, do you have a boyfriend?"

 

"What did you think of the concert?"

 

"Why did your voice crack in the second chorus of Lonely?"

 

"Are you planning on leaving YG?"

 

"Who is your ideal man?" 

 

"Do you like your producer Teddy?"

 

Papparazzi was always following her around and asking her questions.

 

"Alright alright! Let her through! everybody move!!" Cl's body guards yelled helping her to the van.

 

"Kamsahamnida ahjussi's." She thanked sincerely to her body guards.

 

"Of course CL shi." The bodyguards bowed.

 

"Oppa lets go before the damn papparazzi get in their own cars." Cl told her driver.

 

"Deh CL." He said before speeding off.

 

Cl reached home, and thank god there were only about 10 reporters there, usually there were about 25 or 30 there. She sighed gratefully and sneaked around to the back of her apartment building. She looked around to see if there was anyone watching her: no one was. 

 

She took off her heels, put them in her bag, and threw her bag up onto her balcony.

 

"Ahjummoni!" Cl whisper-yelled to one of the doors for the balcony next to hers. But no one answered.

 

"Ahjummoni!!" She said a little louder. Still no answer. She got frustrated and threw a pebble at the glass door.

 

A dog started barking and a woman in her 40s came to the door. She looked down to see Cl and sighed.

 

"Aigoo! Again?!" The ahjummoni said looking down at Cl. "There werent that many reporters today!"

 

"I know, but 10 is still a lot! Come on Ahjummoni, I watched Mi Ho for 2 months straight! jaebaaaallll!" Cl begged like a puppy.

 

"Arasso arasso." The ahjumma said irritated. The ahjumma came back with a latter and threw it on the ground to Cl. Cl took the latter and placed it against the ahjummas balcony. She checked again to make sure no one was looking and quickly climbed up the latter. She reached the ladys balcony and hoisted the latter up as well.

 

"Kamsahamnida ahjummoni! You're totally jjang!!" Cl said huggin the lady and then walking out of the ladys apartment and into hers.

 

"Aish that yeoja." The ahjumma said shaking her head but smiling.

 

Cl went into her apartment and didnt even bother changing, she just slumped right into her bed and took a long, and much needed, nap.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4." Minzy said as she danced to Cls song. She stopped the song and suddenly remembered she was supposed to pick Mason up.

 

"AISH DAMMIT." Minzy said frantically as she grabbed her jacket and ran out of her apartment.

 

Mason sat on the crub waiting for his Minzy Auntie to come pick him up. He saw a figure sprinting down the sreet towards him. Minzy stopped and panted in front of him.

 

"Mason ah, Noona is chincha chincha sorry." Minzy apologized to her nephew.

 

Mason just glared at her and turned away crossing his arms.

 

"Mason ah. Noona said she was sorry!" Minzy pleaded getting on her knees to reach his height.

 

"Hmph." Mason grunted turning even more away from her.

 

"Chincha mianhe." Minzy said holding his hand.

 

"I was waiting out here for 10 minutes! i wouldve starved if that nice hyung hadnt brought me a banana." Mason said to his noona.

 

"I know, im so sorry but- wait, what nice hyung?" Minzy asked him.

 

"That one." Mason said pointing at Young Don as he walked out of the building with Masons homework.

 

"Yah, how could you forget to pick Mason up pabo yah." Young Don scolded his girlfriend. "Im never trusting you with our future kids." He shook his head.

 

"I was only 10 minutes late! and unlike you, i brought him food that he actually likes." Minzy stuck her tongue out at Young Don. She took out a candy bar from her pocket and gave it to Mason.

 

"NOONA JJANG!" Mason exclaimed scarfing the candy bar down his throat.

 

Young Don just rolled his eyes.  

 

 

 

 

 

They were in Minzys apartment and around 5, Bom came to pick Mason up.

 

"Gomaowo Minzy yah." Bom said to Minzy as they talked by the door.

 

"Hey, its nothing. My class doesnt start until 6." Minzy said to her unni.

 

"I knew i could trust you with him." Bom smiled.

 

"Pft. Not." Young Don snorted. Minzy kicked his leg and he shut up.

 

"I dont even wanna know." Bom laughed. "Alright, Mason ah. Kajja. See you tomorrow Minzy yah. Bye Young Don!" Bom said before they all waved goodbye and left. 

 

 

 

"I'll call you later, thanks for dropping me off." Minzy said to Young Don before kissing him goodbye and running into her dance studio.

 

She walked in and clapped her hands.

 

"Warm number 3, lets go!" Minzy told her class. Everyone started groaning because they all hated warm up 3. It involved 3 minutes of stretching, 30 sit ups, 30 push ups, 30 jumping jacks, and 30 squat s.

 

After about half an hour, the dance class finally started. 

 

"Then you kick, shuffle, and 1, 2, step, move your hips, 1, 2, 3, 4 and make your pose. Got it? Now lets do it from the begining." Minzy instructed.