PART 2

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)

[This is PART 2. Have you read part 1? if not go back 1 chapter. ^^ thanks]

 

 

Yerin got completely frozen, standing at the entrance of the living room.

She was looking for Yuhan, and she found him there, playing… but with someone. She doesn’t know if she’s still dreaming or she’s hallucinating but…

JONGHYUN IS THERE.

“Umma~!”, Yuhan finally noticed her presence and called her. “Appa is here!!!!”, he yelled, or more like a squeal.

She’s still cannot move, but her eyes looked at Yuhan and she saw him looking at her weirdly. Yuhan is waiting for her reaction but when he got impatient, she went to her, pulled her by her hand and brought her in front of Jonghyun.

Now she’s face to face with him and she can now tell he’s real, not a dream or hallucination but she’s still confused.

“Hi.”, Jonghyun smiled in front of her, his eyes smiling too. “I was waking you up, I actually already kissed you but you still won’t wake up so I let you―”

Jonghyun was cut midway of his sentence when he heard sobs from Yerin and he noticed that Yerin lips was curved down as tears were falling from her eyes. He got confused and even more confused when her sobs got louder and louder, until she sounds almost like wailing. She’s crying like a kid with open mouth as she looks at him.

“OH MY GOSH WHY???”, Jonghyun panicked. He looked at Yuhan for answer and Yuhan gave him the same look, confused.

He pulled her closer to him and held her face but she still won’t stop crying loudly.

“Yerin-ah why???”, he asked again, still in panic. He wiped her face with his hands but the tears kept on flowing so his hands quickly searched for a handkerchief from his pocket.

“Oh my God. Please stop. Why are you like this?”, he held her left cheek with one hand to steady her face and the other wipes her tears with a hanky. But still she’s crying. Jonghyun turned to Yuhan, asking for help but Yuhan just shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what to do too.

Jonghyun took Yerin’s hand and held it tightly. “Yuhan can we go upstairs for a while? I’m just gonna talk to umma.”, he asked Yuhan.

Yuhan nodded. “Maybe she’s crying because you didn’t go home yesterday…Appa make umma stop crying.”

Jonghyun nodded. “You play here for a while.”, he said, looked back to Yerin, who is still crying. Then he pulled her to walk with him upstairs.

They finally got in their room. Jonghyun closed the door and brought Yerin to the bed and made her sit there. He scooted down in front of her, held on the edge of the bed on either side of her thighs for support and from that lower position, he looked up to her face.

“Please stop crying baby.”, he told her in a soft, begging-like voice.

Yerin is still crying but now she’s trying to stop. She’s breathing deep to calm herself, though there are still unstoppable sobs coming out because of her loud cry earlier. It took moments before Yerin calmed down and Jonghyun waited for it patiently. When Yerin had quiet down, he wiped her face with one hand and then held again to the edge of the bed after.

Yerin breathed deep as she can feel herself close to crying again but she controlled it. “Where have you been?”, she asked in a little voice, looking straight to Jonghyun’s eyes.

“China, right? Didn’t we all know that?”, Jonghyun answered with a little smile as he found her question silly, but cute like he’s talking to a child.

“Are you hurt? Are you okay?”, she asked again with a worried face as she scan him whole.

Jonghyun projected a confused face. “I’m fine of course, why would I be hurt? Why are you asking questions like this?”

“The accident… how about the accident… the plane?”, she asked, now she going confused too.

“Accident? What accident? And please don’t answer me with another question again.”, he asked said as he got intrigued of what she is talking about. It seemed serious though.

Yerin sighed. “The news said there’s a plane that crashed on its way from Beijing to Seoul. It’s the first flight and you said you got the first flight. We also contacted the airlines and they confirmed that you booked a flight on that plane.” Yerin paused as she felt like crying again but she controlled it. “We were so worried about you, the airlines still can’t confirm anything and we cannot contact you.”

For the next moments, Jonghyun remained looking at her, feeling awed by the things he heard. When his mind processed the information he heard, slowly he blinked and he looked quite surprised.

“Really? That happened?”

Yerin looked at him confusedly. “You didn’t know? What happened to you? Where were you and why did you just got home now? We cannot contact you since yesterday.”

Jonghyun sighed. “Actually, I really bought a ticket for that first flight. I’m all prepared to go but the night before, I lost my phone, that’s why I wasn’t able to call you that night. Then the day after, because I lost my phone, I had a lot of work related problems… Eventually, I missed my flight. The next flights are all fully booked.”

Yerin’s eyes widened. “Really?”

“I didn’t knew about the plane crash until now.”

Yerin’s brows furrowed, “How come you don’t know, it surely is in the news.”

“I don’t understand Chinese, what can I do?”, Jonghyun defended himself, making a ‘duh’ face.

But then Yerin’s eyes furrowed more. “Why didn’t you even find a way to contact us to let us know you missed your flight? There’s a lot of ways to reach us even you lost your phone.

Jonghyun paused for a while and then scratched the back of his head, sheepishly smiling, or rather guiltily. “That….”, he hang his sentence but Yerin looking at him made him continue. “…I-I actually… decided to surprise you so I didn’t contact you.”

Yerin’s mouth fell open right after he heard his reason. She became speechless for a while and Jonghyun nervously waited for her reaction, until Yerin’s face slowly formed a scowl and she gritted her teeth.

“What?!! Surprise?!”, she suddenly stood up, looking sharply at him. Jonghyun also stood up in front of her. She is glaring at him then her hands suddenly went up to hit his chest, once… twice… and she continued hitting him more, with a very irritable expression. “Surprise huh? Surprise? You thought it’s a nice surprise?”

“Hey, hey stop. I’m sorry.”, Jonghyun didn’t stop her, he’s just blocking by his arms. It is not painful anyway, so he just let Yerin let her anger out by that.

Yerin continued hitting, sometimes it comes with a little force as she feels really mad. Her hands continued to hit Jonghyun’s chest and shoulders until Jonghyun noticed that her speed decreased also the force, and now, he can hear her sobbing then she just stopped, her hands staying on his chest, her fist balled. Her head is down, face not visible for Jonghyun, all he can see are her shoulders shaking along with her sobs.

“We’re so worried for you, thinking where you might be, or what happened to you. We’re panicking because we cannot contact you and now you’re telling me you did it in purpose?”, she said in between her sobs. Her hand tried to hit more but it just didn’t give off enough force as she’s already feeling week.

Jonghyun looked at her guiltily. His hands moved to hold her hands and put it down from her chest and then he pulled her close to his body, enclosing her with a tight embrace. He held the back of her head and made it lean to his chest so she can cry there.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t know about that accident so I didn’t realize that not contacting you will create such a big fuss.”, he talked to her, whispering against her hair.

“I felt like dying, believing that you might be in danger…”, she said, burying her face to his chest, then her hands slowly s around Jonghyun’s waist. “I’m so scared, I thought I lost you.”, by those words, more tears sprung from her eyes.

Jonghyun felt a kick on his heart, hearing her. His arms around her became tighter, silently letting her know that that she doesn’t have to worry anymore.

“You won’t ever lose me as I won’t ever want to be parted from you. I’ll be here as long as you want me here.”, he whispered to her ears. He then let go of the hug to hold her face and make it look up to him. His heart was squeezed, seeing her eyes drenched with tears so he wiped it, for the nth time that day.

“Please stop crying now, okay? I came home to see you smile not cry. I’m here now, and I won’t go anywhere far from you.”, he smiled at her with his heart melting smile. “I love you.”

Yerin sniffed for the last time and finally, she was able to smile and Jonghyun’s heart fluttered seeing that smile he’s longing for.

“Now… you promised that when I get home, you’d―”

Jonghyun wasn’t able to finish her sentence anymore when Yerin tackled her with a hug on the neck, making her lips land exactly on top of his. That was the thing he is about to remind her but she doesn’t have to be reminded anymore.

He smiled on her lips, pulled Yerin closer to him by the waist and responded to her kiss with all his heart… he missed this, and it’s now driving him crazy. Yerin is totally making it up for not kissing him before he left a month ago.

“I missed you…”, Jonghyun whispered on her lips.

Then, he started to slowly take steps forward, bringing Yerin backward, until she fell on the bed, with Jonghyun and she groaned when she felt Jonghyun’s weight. Good thing Jonghyun was able to prop his arm beforehand so Yerin won’t be carrying his full weight.

Yerin remembered what she dreamt that morning. It felt like this, and based on what Jonghyun said, it wasn’t all just a dream after all. Jonghyun was really there, waking her up… and the kiss was real. She’s right, it felt real.

It seems like that kiss is never going to end until Yerin decided to pull away. But when she tried to break the kiss, Jonghyun protested and he claimed her lips again but Yerin pushed his face away.

“I know where this is going, but we need to get up now, and go downstairs. Yuhan is waiting.”, she told him.

There is a big disagreement visible on Jonghyun’s face. But Yerin held his right cheek and smiled sweetly. “You have all the time Jjong. For now, we should go and attend to Yuhan. He missed you so much.” She paused. “…and it is not only me who needs your explanation, you made everyone worry so be ready.”

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

“Yes, I know.”, Yerin said over the phone. She is talking to the representative of the Chinese airlines, telling her JUST NOW that they have tracked that Jonghyun indeed booked a flight but wasn’t able to board on that plane.

She felt a bit annoyed. “I know you’re busy doing a lot more things but didn’t you think that your updates were important to us that time and we need immediate answer? Good thing my husband came back safe or if not, I may have to do something against your company and your poor service.”

She listened to the repeated apology of the representative in behalf of the whole company. At the end, she decided to let it just pass and end the call after settling things. She then went to the center of the living room where everyone is there.

Everybody has all their eye son Jonghyun. Looking at him with a ‘we’re not amused’ expression on their faced after he had explained everything that had happened, including the ‘supposedly surprise’ plan that failed epically.

“Seriously, I’m happy to see you but I want to punch your face.”, Key said, glaring at him.

Jonghyun just stayed quiet, facing down so he can avoid their judging stares.

“I feel the same too.”, Sodam agreed to what Key said. “Like really, your sense of timing for surprises needs some major fixing.”

Yerin came to sit beside Jonghyun and he immediately grabbed his hands to hold it. He looked at her like he was asking help as everyone in scolding him, except for his parents that is sitting on the other couch, just listening to them.

“We’re all worried about you here, while you’re there, not knowing any single thing.”, Minho said.

“EXACTLY!”, Jonghyun blurted out, pointing a finger to Minho. “I didn’t know anything so why are you doing this to me. You see, my wife already forgave me and I had enough of that scolding so please everybody…”

Mrs. Kim finally talked. “Enough of that everybody. No one is really at fault in this, it is just co-incidence. And I’m certain that Yerin already gave Jonghyun enough scolding.”

‘Ughh, Finally. Someone stood up for me.”, Jonghyun sighed and rolled her eyes. Then he smiled at his mom. “Thanks umma.”

Everybody sighed too.

“But really, we’re glad that you came home safe. And you’re not involved with the plane crash. You’re lucky”, Onew told Jonghyun.

“Yes, I know…”, Jonghyun said, and squeezed Yerin’s hands that he has been holding. He glanced at her. “I’m very lucky in anyway.”

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

Jonghyun, leaning on the headboard of their bed, intently watches Yerin as she paces around every corners of their room. He is following her with his eyes as she does her after-bath night routine.

“Yerin-ah…”, he called her sweetly.

As a response, Yerin stopped and looked at him but after a while that he’s not saying anything, just staring, she continued putting some cream on her face.

“Mrs. Kim…”, again, Jonghyun called, this time it sounded like a whine.

“What Jonghyun???”, Yerin growled, sending a glare to him through the vanity mirror in front of her.

Jonghyun smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. “If I were you, I won’t be putting too much of those on your body… ‘coz I swear, that’s all gonna come off later.

“Really?”, Yerin raised her eyebrow, looking at Jonghyun over her shoulder.

“U-huh.”, Jonghyun nodded and tapped the space beside him, near the edge of the bed. “So come here now babe.”

Yerin let out a short sarcastic chuckle, rolled her eyes and put down the jar of cream she was holding. She faced at Jonghyun’s direction and started walking towards him.

A smile of victory flashed crept on Jonghyun’s lips and his eyes twinkled when Yerin finally sat beside him, on the edge of the bed where he tapped earlier.

“Good choice, Mrs. Kim…”, he said, corner of his lips twitching up. He can’t stop the grin forming on his face.
 

“If that’s the case…”, she hang her sentence, as she scan Jonghyun’s whole being with his eyes, which seriously drived Jonghyun crazier than crazy.

He was anticipating what will happen next, until suddenly, Yerin reached out to the desk beside the bed to get the bottle of lotion placed there.

“Then I guess I should more if you think this will come off. I need to take care of my skin, you know.”, Yerin chuckled, in a mocking way and then started to put lotion on her arms, completely ignoring Jonghyun.

Jonghyun’s mouth fell open, like he had been tricked.

“Yah.”, he called to catch her attention.

“What?”, she asked innocently.

“I’m waiting Mrs. Kim.”, Jonghyun said, with a ‘I’m-not-amazed’ look. Which Yeirn just laughed as she continues what she was doing. In the end, Jonghyun just leaned his head back onto the headboard to patiently wait.

His eyes follows Yerin’s hands as it glides slowly over her own arm, he wished he was the one doing that. After on her arms, Yerin started applying lotion on her legs. She crossed it over each other and smoothed her hand from her thighs and down. She flipped her hair to gather all to one side of her head and it, again, fell beautifully.

Jonghyun swallowed, feeling his throat being dry because of the view. Truly, Yerin is the master of seduction and she does it well with her ways.

Yerin then looked at him with narrowed, judging eyes and Jonghyun caught on that. They stared at each other for a few second and then Yerin chukled, a teasing one, before she stood up to step away.

Jonghyun, not gonna let her turn her back on her for the nth time that night, grabbed her hand and in one swift move, he snatched the lotion from her, threw it somewhere and brought Yerin under him on the bed.

“I know that you’re trying to do Yerin.”, he talked right above her face, pinning both her hands on either side of her head.

“Not trying to do anything though.”, Yerin denied.

Jonghyun squinted his eyes. “I didn’t held back for a month just to watch you put creams on your body…. But that’d be good some other time.”

Yerin giggled and then raised her head a bit to plant a peck on Jonghyun’s lips. “I missed you.”

“I know you already heard this from me a lot of times since I arrived but… I missed you too, so much.”, he started planting kisses along her jawline. Yerin wanted to hold him but he’s still pinning her hands so she struggled to take her hands out and brought it at back of Jonghyun’s head to grasp on his hair. Jonghyun groaned, when she lightly tugged his hair.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

They were immediately halted when they heard a knock on the door. Jonghyun’s face became dark and then he glared at the innocent door.

Another knock and now it’s accompanied by a voice from outside. “Umma, Appa?”

Jonghyun automatically facepalmed himself when he heard Yuhan’s voice from the other side of the door.

“Open it.”, she told Jonghyun, pushing him against his chest to make him stand. And though Jonghyun is totally against it, he ended up walking to the door and opening it. Good thing he is not shirtless. Yerin went to the end of the bed to peek on Yuhan when the door was opened.

“Yes baby?”, Yerin asked from a distance from the entrance where Yuhan is standing.

“Can Yuhannie sleep here?”, he asked, looking up to Jonghyun and shifting her eyes to Yerin. As they look at it without saying anything, they noticed that it is slowly turning into a begging puppy eyes.

Jonghyun looked at Yerin, and Yerin also looked at him. She didn’t know what to answer so she just laughed.

“You deal with it.”, Yerin told Jonghyun, passing the decision to him completely.

Jonghyun sighed. “Yuhannie why don’t you sleep in your room?”

‘Yuhannie wants here. Appa is here.”, Yuhan explained, looking up to his appa with puppy eyes.

Normally, Jonghyun would surrender to Yuhan’s puppy eyes as it is his weakness but that moment, he had other concerns… her time with Yerin.

“Come here baby.”, Jonghyun offered her hands for Yuhan to hold and Yuhan accepted it. Yerin thougt Jonghyun was again defeated by Yuhan’s weapon but then, instead of leading Yuhan inside the room, Jonghyun made Yuhan walk with him outside the room.

“I’ll be back.”, Jonghyun told Yerin before they both disappeared behind the door.

Yerin chuckled when she all by herself. She is certain that Jonghyun cannot persuade Yuhan to just sleep in his room. When Yuhan says she wants to be in their room, he always gets it. Poor, waiting Jonghyun.

She laid on the bed, waiting for the two to enter again but after about a minute, Jonghyun returned, all by himself and he is smiling. He closed the door and made sure that it’s locked.

“He’s in his room?”, she asked.

“Yes.”, he answered, proudly standing beside the bed, looking down at her.

“Really? What did you tell him that convinced him to sleep there instead?”, She asked curiously.

Jonghyun chuckled mysteriously and sat on the bed beside her. “I told him we’re talking about whether we should give his request of a baby dongsaeng or not so he better behave.”

Yerin’s eyes grew wide hearing it and she slapped Jonghyun’s shoulders. “Seriously? I told you to stop cramming those things in your son’s head.”

“Isn’t it what we’re really doing?”, Jonghyun smirked. “Now… getting back to you Mrs. Kim…”, Jonghyun crawled closer to Yerin to get back to where he had stopped earlier.

Yerin just rolled her eyes… and then she remembered something. Her eyes, secretly glanced at the drawer where she put something…

‘I already forgot about it because of everything that happened. Maybe tomorrow…’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry if I posted this chapter late. HERE PART 2!!!!

PLEASE READ THIS:

This is supposedly the last chapter but because I slack on updating, i decided to add another chapter. SO IT MEANS THERE'S ONLY ONE CHAPTER MORE. I'm gonna write my ending message on the next chapter, also the announcement ^^

thank you for reading.