Meeyon's Ways

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)
There was a knock on Jonghyun's office door, then it opened, letting in his secretary,
 
"Sir, Miss Yerin is on the other line.", she handed him the office phone, as he still haven't found his.
 
He thanked his secretary and put the phone on his ears right after the door had been closed by his secretary.
 
"Yerin-ah~", he called sweetly . There was a quite long silence from the other line, but he knows she's there.
 
"Hey, are you okay?", he asked and waited for Yerin's response.
 
"Your phone?", she asked briefly.
 
"Haven't found—"
 
"Can you explain why it is in some 's hands?", she suddenly exploded.
 
"What?", Jonghyun blurted out in surprise of hearing Yerin's tone and her choice of words. He has no idea what she was talking about and why she's mad.
 
She cursed a little silently under her breath. "Listen, Meeyon has your phone, she gave it to me. And you know, I found out things you didn't tell me.",
 
"What did she tell you?", he asked, worried. He doesn't trust any single word that comes out from that woman's mouth.
 
"You lied to me.", she said almost silently, with pain. She can't say it well because those words felt like it's blocking .
 
"Tell me, what is it that she told you?", Jonghyun have already stood up from his seat and pacing around his office.
 
"You told me you're not meeting with her but what does this mean? She has your phone and she said you're together that time I called you."
 
"Yerin-ah—"
 
"You're with your freaking ex Kim Jonghyun, for God's sake. How many times have you met already? Maybe you have plans later.", she said in an accusing voice.
 
Jonghyun ran his fingers through her hair. Yerin is undoubtedly mad and he doesn't even know what to say. He lied, yes, but he didn't do anything other than that.
 
"Yerin, let's talk personally, okay? We can't settle this over the phone.", he said almost like begging. "I'll go there, wherever you are. Please, it's not what you think it is."
 
Jonghyun's heart was thumping as he waited for Yerin to answer. For moments, he can only hear her deep breaths.
 
"You better explain this to me Jonghyun."
 
"Yer—", he wasn't even able to finish his sentence when he already heard the
beeping sound from the phone. She already hung up.
 
He tightly closed his eyes, trying to calm himself. He's in panic, at the same time, feeling mad towards Meeyon who seemed to have stitched her own version of the story and told it to Yerin. Meeyon and her wicked ways really did not change.
 
Feeling that he shouldn't waste time, Jonghyun he mindlessly threw the wireless phone on his desk, didn't bother to get his things and headed straight out of the door. He walked in his fastest, like in every second that he'd waste, Yerin will be drifted farther away from him. He's not really sure where Yerin is but he's planning to go to their office, hoping he could find her there.
 
When Jonghyun passed in front of her secretary's desk, she called him. He doesn't have plans to stop because he's in great hurry but his secretary ran beside him.
 
"Sir!", she called, stopping him.
 
"Haemi, I'm in a hurry and I need to leave. Whatever it is, please save it when I come back.", he talked like he's trying to be calm when he's obviously irritated.
 
The secretary looked at him warily. "I'm so sorry Sir but you cannot leave now. You have an important scheduled meeting in a few minutes. The clients are almost here and the conference room has already been prepared."
 
He breathed, still trying to sound calm as possible. "Haemi, I said I need to leave."
 
"Sir...", she talked in a begging voice. "This is listed in your sched as an important meeting. You already had it cancelled yesterday..."
 
Jonghyun is in the brink of losing his temper and was about to talk when another staff came, with men in business suits, they seemed to be going to the conference room.
 
"Sir...", her secretary looked at him begging. Those men who came were the clients she was saying.
 
Though his mind is clouded, he did a quick thinking. He knows he can't get away from this situation now and can't do anything anymore so he just sighed really deep, letting out all the fumes inside him.
 
"Lead them to the conference room.", he commanded to the staff that brought the clients. They complied.
 
He then faced Haemi. "Call Yerin. Explain this urgent meeting and tell her to wait for me, we need to talk", he commanded, along with a silent prayer that nothing worst won't happen because of the delay of their talk.
 
The secretary nodded and they proceeded to what they should do.
 
 
 
 
————————————————————————-
 
 
 
 
"Oppa."
 
Dongwon's head turned to whom that just came in his office, calling him. He sat straight on his chair when he saw that it is his sister.
 
"Meeyon-ah.", he acknowledged her presence and motioned her to sit on the chair in front of him. But Meeyon walked to the couch on the side of the office and sat there instead. She put down her phone and her handbag on the spot beside her then made herself comfortable by crossing her legs.
 
"I do appreciate that you complied to me and came here." Dongwon said, making his chair turn to face to his sister's direction.
 
"Whatever you're going to say, please make it quick coz I still have somewhere to go.", she laid her right arm on the couch's arm rest. Dongwon sighed, stood up, then stood at the side of the the table, facing Meeyon, and leaned there, crossing his arms.
 
"Your manager reported to me that you're repeatedly visiting Jonghyun's office."
Her brow raised. "So?"
 
"The last time I checked, it is I that has business with Jonghyun, not you. I let you meet each other once because you said you were friends but you have nothing to do with him now."
 
With an uninterested expression, Meeyon flipped her hair away from her shoulder. "And so? Why are you telling me this? And why do you even care where I want to go and who I want to visit?"
 
"Kang Meeyon.", he called her in a firm tone. "I know you had a past with him."
 
"Oh really?", she replied still with an unamused tone. "How'd you know?"
 
"Jonghyun directly told me. And he's also the one who personally requested me to make you stop visiting him."
 
She just chuckled nonchalantly.
 
"Meeyon, stop it. Whatever you have in mind, just please stop it. You're my sister and I know you too well. You wouldn't be wasting your time on someone if you have no purpose..."
 
She chuckled again, a rather sarcastic one. "Tell me, why are you freaking out, you and Jonghyun? I'm visiting him, he's interesting for me. What about that?"
 
"Because I know you too well and I'm already aware of the things you can do.", he paused for a while to sigh. "Jonghyun is married and he has his own happy life now. You should stop. I'm not asking you but commanding you."
 
"I'm not taking commands, sorry. If that's all you want to say, I'll go now.", Meeyon took her phone and bag, stood up but Dongwon blocked her way when she's about to walk.
 
"I'm not telling you this just for Jonghyun's peace. This is for you as well. You're working with Yerin, his wife. And I know you're aware that in the industry you're working, no matter how long you have been on the top, one wrong move, you'll immediately be down and will be replaced by fresh faces. Yerin's company is already well known and they have the ability to do that to you. Better behave if you want to stay where you are now."
 
Meeyon's head titled sidewards, squinting his eyes on her brother. "I'm gonna do what I want and what you're saying won't happen to me.", she glared at Dongwon and then walked past him.
 
"Your agency is under my business and I'm investing to it so technically, I'm your boss. Listen to me.", he said, trying to stop her but she just continued walking, without looking back until she completely got out of the office.
 
 
 
Meeyon arrived outside the building where her car is parked, standing beside it is her driver, waiting for her.
 
"Go, I'm gonna drive on my own.", she commanded. The driver hesitated because he had been instructed by Meeyon's manager to always stay with her.
 
Meeyon looked sharply at him. "What're you still doing? Give me the key.", she laid her hand out, asking for the key but the driver is still hesitating so she impatiently snatched the key from the driver's hand.
 
"I SAID GO!", she shouted at him which made the poor guy step back. She threw him one last glare then get in the car and sped away.
 
 
Her expression wasn't good as she drives. She's holding grudges towards her brother for commanding her to let Jonghyun live peacefully with Yerin. 'Why
would he consider their happiness before mine, his own sister?', her face scrunched at that thought.
 
'He can't understand how I feel. That Jonghyun, who heartlessly dumped me, chose such a plain girl. That'd make me lesser than that Yerin and I won't let it just pass easily.'
 
She remembered those old days when she's like Jonghyun's toy, playing with her when he's bored and throwing her aside when he's not... And then she also remembered him sending her away because he's considering Yerin, him defending her and also that day Jonghyun received a call from Yerin when she was in his office. She doesn't know what she told him then that Jonghyun rushed to attend to her quickly, while she was left alone, like something insignificant.
She never saw Jonghyun like that before.. He never rushed because of a girl's call. He never defended a girl. No woman can make him behave like that, not even her.
 
'They said he changed because of Yerin. tch...', her grip on the stirring wheel tightened. 'Change his . He cannot change. No man changes because of a woman. That's crap.'
 
As her foot steps harder on the accelerator, the corner of her lips twitches, with her eyes squinting.
 
'I don't believe he had changed. I'm gonna remind him how he used to play before...I'd prove I'm better than that plain Ms. I'm-so-professional.'
 
 
 
—————————————————
 
 
 
 
"Sir...", Haemi called Jonghyun when he saw him rushing out of the conference room after the meeting.
 
"What did Yerin say? Where is she?", Jonghyun asked.
 
"Ms. Yerin didn't tell me where she is. I explained about the meeting. When I said you're going to talk right after it, she just said 'okay' then hung up.", the secretary explained. Jonghyun touched the back of his neck, sighing and closing his eyes for a few seconds.
 
"I really have to go now. Please take care of everything while I'm away.", he said and his secretary nodded. She send him away with a look of empathy in her eyes.
 
Jonghyun rushed and rode the elevator down to the parking lot. He momentarily wanted to go back up again to borrow his secretary's phone so that he can contact Yerin but he realized that would waste so much time so he just waited for the elevator door to open.
 
When it did, he quickly stepped outside but he just took a few steps, out of nowhere, Meeyon blocked his way.
 
"Good you're here. I don't have to go all the way up to your office to see you. Let's eat out today.", she said with a smile.
 
Jonghyun glared at her. "You...", he took a step closer and grabbed one of her arm tightly. "Why do you have my phone and what crap did you tell my wife?"
 
"Hey, hey, easy.", she said calmly, still with a smile, as she removed her arm from his grip. "Why are you so mad? You left your phone the last time, so I gave it to her because I saw her first than you. And what crap?", she chuckled. "I didn't tell her things that didn't happen."
 
He continued glaring at her. "I have no time for you.", he said then walked past her.
 
He walked to his car but he can sense that Meeyon is trailing behind him so when he reached his car he turned around to face her.
 
"What do you want? I have no time for you so go.", he hissed. He pulled the car door to open it but Meeyon pushed it close again. When Jonghyun tried to open it again, she slid herself in front of him to block herself on the door.
 
"Step aside. I have to go.", he said, hissing. He's starting to get seriously ticked off by Meeyon.
 
"Where? To Yerin?", she asked looking up at him.
 
"It's none of your business. Go away or I'm gonna have to push you aside.", he threatened her. He actually can push her aside harshly to move her away but he doesn't want to touch her. Only when he has no other choice.
 
"Why are you so rude to me when I was once your playmate? Don't you remember anymore?", she said in a seductive voice, with a match of cunning eyes. Her hands came up to touch him but Jonghyun jerked it away.
 
"Don't touch me.", he looked at her, disgusted. "Move.Away.", he commanded with gritted teeth.
 
"Come with me instead. We're gonna play, like before.", she tried touching him again but he avoided it.
 
Jonghyun's fist clenched. He's in a hurry and suddenly this woman came to him, doing her usual disgusting things, preventing him from doing what he has to do. If she's not a woman, he could have punched her to death already.
 
His eyes already squinted with anger towards her. "I SAID MOVE ASI—"
 
His loud voice was cut off when one disgusting thing sealed his lips. Meeyon's lips. He felt her hands quickly went around his neck, like chains. His first mechanism was to push her but since the car was behind her, it's been in her advantage as it just supported her back.
 
Meeyons chain-like hands on his neck tightens and tightens its grip as he struggles and it took him a few moments and one harsh move to get away from her.
 
As soon as he got out from that hell-like scene, he heard a voice from a distance.
 
"So..."
 
 
The voice was quite weak but it's audible to Jonghyun and he heard it clear. His head snapped to where the voice came from, and there he found Yerin, standing a few steps away from them. Her eyes were wide, stuck on him. His eyes also noticed her fists that were balled tightly.
 
"Urgent meeting?", she asked, voice still weak. Her whole body wasn't moving, only her eyes that started to shift from Jonghyun to Meeyon.
 
"Y-Yerin...", he called, voice faint. He took a step, attempting to get closer to her but it just made Yerin take a step back.
 
"Yerin-ah.", he called once again, this time, he managed to make his voice louder.
 
He took a step again but it just caused Yerin to completely move. He saw how Yerin shook her head, turned around and get in her car.
 
In just seconds, she was gone.
 
It took moments before Jonghyun's whole system can react. His eyes automatically darted to Meeyon, who looked unaffected of what just happened.
 
"Look at what you did.", he growled.
 
"What?", she said, with a y face on, even raising an eyebrow.
 
His mind is cloudy. The urge of pushing her in a very harsh manner, that he had been holding earlier, had become uncontrollable. He swept her to the side, almost sending her to the floor if she hasn't held on to another car. He's been taught before that it is bad to hurt a woman but it felt so damn right that time.
 
Without looking at how Meeyon was after he pushed her, he got inside her car and started it, wasting to time.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
I'm back! I was about to post this last night but the internet connection didn't let me.
 
READ:
I've mentioned that this is ending soon and I know you're already sensing it. The thing is, I won't be telling how many chapters are left. I have to keep it for the sake of the flow of the story [sorry about that].
 
Okay that's it. I'll try to update again later~ THANK YOU FOR READING.