22: It's been a year...

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)

[a/n: HIATUS OVER! It;s been a while. I missed writing.]

PART 2: All I Need to be Complete

 

 

And so they're married....

 

And a year after...

 

 

 

"Kyaah~", a tiny squeal echoed all over the living room followed by a tiny hearty laugh.

Yerin also laughs as she continues to tickle the one year old girl sitting on her lap and was trying to also tickle back with her little hands for revenge but she is way more stronger so the little girl ended up wriggling her tiny body and laughing endlessly.

When Yerin noticed that SuBin is already panting, she stopped and just made the girl sit still on her lap to let her catch her breath from laughing too much.

"Yeah she's here...", Yerin heard from SoDam who was standing on the other side of the living room and talking to someone over the phone.

SoDam glanced at her and by that she knew whom she was talking to. She just looked away and pretended not to care but she's actually listening to every words her sister-in-law would be saying over the phone.

"Hayyy, what's new?.", SoDam rolled her eyes and letting out a sigh after listening to what was said on the other line and she can't do anything but to just shake her head before ending the call.

Yerin didn't look even though she's seeing at the corner of her eye that SoDam is approaching her, and even when she stopped beside the sofa she was seating.

"SuBin, baby, come here. You're tiring Aunt Yerin for playing with you all day.", Sodam reached out her hands to which SuBin took and she carried her daughter. "Your husband will be here to pick you up.", she told her but Yerin is trying avoid her sister-in-law's stare.

"Okay, so what is it about this time?", Sodam asked when she sat on the other sofa with SuBin.

"What?", Yerin asked, playing innocent.

Sodam rolled her eyes and huffed. "C'mon. You suddenly came here today and Jonghyun seemed to not know you're here because he's searching for you and he'll come to pick you up... what is it then?"

Yerin bit her lower lip, head bowing down. Nothing can really just pass by SoDam's keen sense and she's sure they'll be both scolded again for this.

"It's his fault.", she mumbled.

"What did he do this time?"

She pouted. "He burnt the cake I was making! I told him not to get his hands on what I was making but he freaking adjusted the heat setting of the oven just because he wanted it to finish baking faster so he could eat it. Unni can you believe what just your brother did?!!", she spilled everything like a child complaining to her mother.

Seconds after, Sodam wasn't still able to react and just remained looking at Yerin with furrowed brows. She blinked a few times before talking in disbelief. "Seriously? That's the reason why you fought again? Are you kindergartens??", Sodam held her forehead and sighed.

"But Unni--"

Sodam held up her hand in front of Yerin to stop her from complaining more. She wasn't mad at them but she feels worried of the situation of the couple. She knew those fights they were having often weren't serious at all, just like before, but the point is they shouldn't get used to that set up.

"I won't be scolding you this time because I know you're fed up with it. All I want to do now is to make you realize that that reason is pointless, that's childish. You've been married for one year but you keep on fighting like kids."

Yerin kept quiet and just looked at her fiddling fingers on her lap while listening to Sodam. She knew Sodam is right, she always is.

"You really need to have a child soon for the both of you to have other things to do than quarreling.", Sodam added with a sigh which made Yerin brought her face up. She still wasn't saying anything but she looked at SoDam with sad eyes, then she shifted her eyes to Subin who is playing with her mother's hands.

Sodam felt sorry for bringing up that topic which obviously affected Yerin's mood. "A-Any progress?", she asked cautiously.

Yerin shook her head and continued staring at her niece. "You had SuBin just a month after you got married. Why we haven't? It's been a year..."

"Yerin...", Sodam took her hand. "The doctor said you're both healthy and there's no problem. You just have to wait. It'll come."

She just sighed heavily and nodded. There were silence between them and the only sound that can be heard was SuBin's incoherent talking, until they heard the front door of the house open and there were footsteps nearing the living room.

"I'm here~", Jonghyun greeted as soon as he arrived at the living room and his eyes immediately landed to Yerin, but she huffed, rolled her eyes and faced the other direction. While on the other hand, seeing her uncle, Subin squealed and sloppily jumped out of the sofa to run to Jonghyun.

"Oh hi there princess. Happy to see uncle?", he picked up Subin and showered her face with little kisses that made his niece giggle loudly.

"Don't you think you should be greeting your wife first before your niece?", Sodam commented.

He looked at Yerin and chuckled when he saw her pouting but trying to not make it obvious. He carefully put Subin down and reached out his hand to Yerin. "C'mon. I came here to pick you up."

Yerin glared at him and his offered hand, then she frowned and ignored it.

"Babe...", he called out again, still reaching out his hand but only to be ignored by her again. At the end, he just stepped closer to her, grabbed both of her hands and pulled her up to stand. Yerin complied on standing up, with her hand still held by Jonghyun, but she glared at him.

Jonghyun just chuckled and extend his arm over her shoulder, like he was unaffected that his wife is boring holes on his body with her eyes.

"You better go and spend your time together.", Sodam shooed them. "And next time you quarrel over childish reason, I'm gonna send you both to pre-school. I'm serious."

"Heard that?", Jonghyun turned to Yerin.

"Wow. Look who's asking.", She said sarcastically then removed Jonghyun's arm from her shoulders. She gave another glare to him before scooting down to Subin's level to kiss her. She stood up again to bid goodbye to Sodam then walked away, leaving Jonghyun behind.

After Yerin had passed in front of him, he did the same goodbyes, but a little more faster so he could run after her. He successfully caught up on Yerin's pace and managed to open the car door for her.

Yerin rolled her eyes before getting in the car, then he closed it and went to the other side of the car to get in too. He was being extra nice that he even helped her adjust her seat to make her more comfortable and helped her buckle her seatbelt even though she can totally do it by herself. But that has no effect on Yerin as she still wasn't talking to him.

He didn't start the car yet and shifted his position on his seat to slightly face Yerin. "Hey I'm sorry. It's not my intention to waste your efforts on that cake.", he held her hand and Yerin didn't took hers away but she still isn't talking nor looking at him. Her sight were on the car window.

"I won't interfere on what you're doing anymore.", he added with a sad look on his face.

She glared. "You really shouldn't."

"Are we good now? I'm gonna make it up to you."

"And how?", Yerin raised her brows but there's curiousness in her.

Jonghyun smiled as he can almost see victory. "That baking needs shop you always go to... we're going there now. You shop there all you want. You can spend your time later on baking and I'll be the one making dinner."

Yerin's eyes sparkled on what she heard. It was a big offer for her. Jonghyun will be accompanying her to that shop plus he's going to buy her anything and she can do nothing later but bake.

"We're good now.", She finally smiled which made Jonghyun breath freely because she accepted his  peace offering. He chuckled and leaned forward to leave a short kiss on her lips before driving away.

---------------------------

 

They're supposed to be at the mall to just go to her favorite baking needs store but Jonghyun is being extra nice, knowing that he did something wrong, so they ended up going out from every shop they'd get in with bags of items.

"Is this because you're feeling guilty that you made me mad again?", Yerin asked Jonghyun with suspicious look.

With paper bags on one hand, he squeezed Yerin's hand that he was holding with the other.

"Maybe?", then he chuckled. "But more likely because we haven't done this for quite a while since we're both busy from work."

"Right.", she agreed with a nod.

As they walk, Yerin chuckled softly when she noticed something. It happens countless times already but it never fails to amaze her and also flatter her at the same time.

She nudged Jonghyun. "You're not even a celebrity but girls keep spazzing over you.", she said referring to the bunch of teens behind them as they were on the escalator.

Jonghyun looked back to those girls and that brought the girls to spazz more, one even waved at him. And as the usual reaction that he would always give to girls showing interest on him, he coldly rolled his eyes and looked forward again.

"Why so rude? You should be proud, you still have that magic effect on girls even after you got married.", Yerin teased.

"Just stop it. Why are you even happy about that?", he glared and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who says I'm happy about that? It's just that... it gives me pride knowing that I have the man they're spazzing over."

Jonghyun smiled hearing her answer. "Well then, let them die of envy."

He let go of her hand that he was holding but that is to hold her by her waist and pull her close to him as they got off the escalator.

Of course they heard "awww"'s of envy from the girls. They both looked at each other and giggled with satisfaction because that was the reaction they want to get. Then, contented, they proceeded to the their last destination, the baker's hub.

"Wait babe, I'll just go to the comfort room. You can go there first, I'll follow.", Jonghyun said.

"Okay.", Yerin nodded and continued walking while Jonghyun headed to the other direction.

She finally came in front of the shop and excitedly pushed the glass door to enter. There she was warmly greeted by a few store employee, three in her count. Since she's a regular customer, she knew them, but except for one that day. She thought that maybe it's new employee.

"Good afternoon, miss. What are you looking for?", that unfamiliar male employee was the one who attended to her since the others are assisting other customers. He seemed nice so Yerin didn't bother.

"Oh hi. I'm just looking for some ingredients.", she smiled and walked around, rack by rack, to find what things will she need and the employee did it's job on assisting her nicely.

"You're new here?", Yerin asked as she looks at the ingredients in front of her. She decided to initiate a conversation to not feel awkward because he is over-assisting her, totally not leaving her side as she shops, carries her basket and stuff. She tried to understand it that maybe because he's new so he's trying to be impressive.

The guy brightened his face more before answering. "Yes, I just started yesterday. You seemed to be a regular customer here."

"Yeah. I'm often here. This is actually my favorite shop.", she replied then put the things she picked to the basket that the guy was carrying, because he insisted on doing so.

"Then if you're here often, I might really enjoy working here.", he smiled in a flirty way. Finally it came out, and finally she got it. The guy is trying to be impressive not because it's his job but because he's trying to flirt.

Yerin just plainly smiled. Those tactics won't work on her anymore, she has her husband. "I guess I already got all that I need. Let's proceed to the cashier."

"Sure.", he led the way to the cashier and didn't let her carry the basket even when she tried to take it. At the end she just let him do it for her.

"Is this really all, miss?", he asked again while laying the items one by one on the counter.

"Yeah, I think that's all."

The guy smiled as it glanced to her. "Girls who bake are pretty.", he stated.

"Oh, really?", she smiled awkwardly. 'Aigoo, this boy is such a big flirt.'

The guy completely faced her with a smile that by that time, is starting to be annoying. "Yeah. You know I always find girls who bake very interesting..."

 

 

"Oh yea? Then find an interesting girl who bakes other than MY WIFE."

Yerin flinched by that unexpected interference. She didn't notice that Jonghyun already came and he just appeared beside her, wrapped his arm on her waist and possessively pulled her close to him, as if barrier has been already set sturdy.

"Eh? Wife?", the guys repeated for assurance and also in disbelief.

"Yes, my wife. Do you have a problem with that.", he said fiercely staring to the other.

The guy blinked and he shook his head continuously. "Aniyo, I'm sorry. I just didn't thought that she's already married. Your wife is just pretty enough to be mistaken as a single lady."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes on how the guy sounded so corny but Yerin didn't help on giggling so she earned a glare from him. "Fine, Fine. Just go pack the items so I can pay for it.", he shooed the guy away, and it quickly went behind the counter.

He then let go of her waist and faced her. "I just went to the comfort room for a while...", he glared at Yerin.

"What? I wasn't doing anything. He's the one flirting, not me. You know that.", she defended herself .

"Tch, then why is he doing that? He's supposed to just do his job.", he frowned and looked back to the guy to glare at him shortly.

"Well at least he told me I am pretty."

Jonghyun tilted his head sidewards, brought his hands on his own waist and his eyebrow raised. "Wae?! Am I not telling you that?"

Yerin purposely didn't say anything and just shrugged her shoulders to .

His mouth was left open with her answer as he look at her with disbelief but at the end, he managed to put on a smirk on his face.

"Yeah?", he stepped closer to her and bent down to her ear. "Then just wait until we get home and I'll tell you how damn gorgeous you are... in my own unique ways... You just wait.", he whispered very seductively then stood straight again, and seeing his wife's expression, a victorious smile crept on his face as he knew it affected her. He winked at her before he went to the cashier to pay for the items they bought. And after getting the bags, he came to Yerin and lead her out.

"Thank you, please come again.", the guy employee greeted and Yerin smiled and slightly bowed before they can completely get out of the shop.

"Enough.", he warned her. Yerin just made a face and continued walking forward, on their way to the parking lot.

Jonghyun smiled glancing at the obedient girl beside him and despite the fullness of his hands from the paperbags he was carrying, he managed to carry it all in one hand just for him to hold Yerin's hand with his other, and so that his wife won't have to carry a single bag aside from her own handbag.

 

It's already late afternoon when they arrived home. They both got out of the car and Jonghyun went to the back compartment to gather all their stuff. Yerin followed to help him carry but he only allowed her to carry the paperbag containing her cake ingredients because it's light, and it's hers.

When Yerin opened the main door, she just tossed her shoes aside and immediately ran to the kitchen, with the paperbag of ingredients. She excitedly put it down on the kitchen counter and took the contents one by one, ready to start baking right away.

On the other hand, Jonghyun chuckled silently watching his wife from afar. But then, he smirked. He knew his wife is very much excited to remake the cake he burnt earlier but he has to delay it for now.

He just tossed the paper bags on the sofa, mindless whether it would land safely or not, then he walked his way to the kitchen where he saw Yerin putting on her apron.

He sneaked behind her and grabbed the apron from her. "Hey, hey. What do you think you're doing?"

Yerin gasped a bit, surprised by his presence. Then she gave him a confused look. "Apparently, I'm preparing to bake."

Jonghyun tossed the apron away. "Don't you remember something? I said you wait until we got home...."

Yerin bit his lower lip. "B-but... I'm gonna bake..."

"Yes, you're going to bake, but that's for later.", he said and before Yerin can even voice out her protest, he swept her up with his arms and carried her.

She gasped and her arms automatically wrapped around Jonghyun's neck. She isn't good at this 'carrying thingy' because it feels dangerous for her but unlucky for her, Jonghyun has feels for this kind of skinship, like he enjoys carrying her around like a sack or something.

"Okay, jjong, We know you got arm muscles but you don't have to use them like this. So yeah... you can out me down already...", her grip on Jonghyun's neck tightened as they started going up the stairs.

"I'm going to put you down, but on the bed.", he smirked and winked. "I told you I'm going to let you know how gorgeous you are..."

Yerin gulped, not because she's scared or worried but because he said it too ily and she can't contain herself.

They finally got inside their room and as what he said, she was put down on the bed. Yerin let out a sigh of relief that she got there safe from falling. Before she can even lay down comfortably, Jonghyun joined her and made her under him.

"You know, we really should have a baby soon so there'll be less who would try to flirt with you when I'm not around.", he said, looking down to Yerin, supporting his body with his elbow.

"Oh so what do you mean? I won't look good anymore once we had a baby?", she frowned.

Jonghyun chuckled and gently ran his thumb on the gap between her eyebrow to remove the folds she got from frowning. "Of course that's not what I mean...", then he pecked her on the lips.

"You'd always look good whatever happens...", he trailed off as he buries his face in her neck, then he started working his magic there, causing Yerin to gasp and ran his fingers through his soft hair.

Jonghyun seemed to be not satisfied devouring only her neck so his lips went up to her jaw, her cheek, and finally on her lips then he claimed it.

 

 

 

**LIGHTS OFF** snap

 

------------------------------

 

Yerin stretched her neck then her arms in front of the kitchen counter before she started arranging her baking ingredients and utensils. She had slept for an hour, thanks to Jonghyun, so she feels more energized to work on her thing.

She was putting her apron when Jonghyun appeared in the kitchen, messing his wet hair with his hand and a small towel, seems like he took a shower before leaving their room. Their eyes automatically met and those were like talking and a smile both formed on their lips, a meaningful one.

Jonghyun tossed the towel he was holding to a chair then he joined Yerin behind the kitchen counter. He went behind her, wrapped his arms on her waist and gave her a sweet peck on her cheeks.

"May I help?", he whispered to her, still hugging her from behind.

Yerin chuckled. "As long as you don't burn my cake again, you may.", she got out from Jonghyun's hug to reach for another apron, then she handed it to him.

"Remember, you're the one making dinner tonight.", she reminded.

"Arasseo. I'll cook after this.", he said and started putting the apron on.

Yerin giggled at the sight of a very manly-looking man in front of her, wearing a cute teddy bear apron. But she must admit, he looks good even with that on. Well, he looks good in everything he wears.

They started working and everything is going smoothly, seems like they can finish it earlier than expected. Jonghyun doesn't really know anything about baking but he had become very efficient at helping, but more often he was just doing either following Yerin around the kitchen, like he was her tail or he would just stare at her as if it was the first time that he saw Yerin baking and that it keeps on amusing him.

"Babe can you please just stay still? You don't really have to follow me around, it's bothering.", Yerin said while she was transferring the flour from the small sack to the bowl and Jonghyun is like a magnet beside her.

"I am just watching you, how can that be bothering?"

Yerin picked up the bowl with flour and when she turned around, she didn't know Jonghyun was there so they bumped with each other and the flour spilled, even on their clothes.

"See? I told you to just stay still.", Yerin nagged and she's supposed to be angry but when he saw Jonghyun appearance messed with flour, she can't refrain from laughing.

"Wae?", Jonghyun asked innocently, and maybe he sensed that he might have something on his face so, by instinct, he wiped it with his hand. But that wasn't a good idea because his hands were also dirtied with flour.

Yerin laughed more. "Silly. Here, I'll help you wipe it."

Jonghyun came closer to her then she wiped his face with her hand, but then, she knew her hands were dirty too. She laughed at the outcome of Jonghyun's face and finally he realized that he's just being fooled.

"Yah!", He pouted then with his dirty hands full of flour, he wiped it on Yerin's face and he laughed on the outcome.

"Oh, so you want this huh?", she said and looked at him with a game face then ran her dirty hands from Jonghyun's cheeks up to his clothes, making a very white flour line.

"Yah! I just took a bath.", he complained and frowned.

"Oh really?", Yerin grinned then she reached for the bowl of whip cream and scoop some with her hands.

"Hey Mrs. Kim, stop. I just took a bath!", he commanded once again, backing away but Yerin doesn't have any plans of stopping because it's fun for her. When Jonghyun bumped his back on the edge of the counter, he had been trapped and Yerin is already in front of her.

"Then just take a bath again Mr. Kim.", she grinned wider then spread generous amount of whip cream on her husbands face, and with flour on her other hand, she sprinkled some on his clothes.

She laughed heartily, totally enjoying what she was doing so Jonghyun, instead of stopping her, he just laughed along with her then he held her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Are you enjoying yourself?", Jonghyun asked, lovingly looking down to her.

"Yeah.", Yerin nodded, then continued adding 'details' to Jonghyun's face with the help of whip cream and flour, and she has better access since Jonghyun is holding her close to him.

"Am I ugly now?", Jonghyun asked when Yerin's masterpiece for his face was done. Yerin shook her head while laughing hardly and seeing his wife laughing like this brings certain happiness to him. It was such a priceless sight for him to see.

He held her tighter by the waist and pulled her closer. "Have I told you I love you, and I will always do?"

Yerin calmed down herself from laughing. She clung her hands at the back of Jonghyun's neck and she just stared lovingly straight to his eyes.

"I love you Mrs. Kim. I'm so happy to be your husband.",he leaned down to give a peck on her lips but Yerin's hand at the back of his neck tightened, not wanting to break the kiss he started.

*DING*

...the oven rang.

 

------------------

 

That night, when Jonghyun came in to their room, he saw Yerin sitting in front of her laptop on her desk and with a lot of papers beside her.

He already completely entered their room and sat on the bed behind Yerin but she seemed to not notice it because she is very concentrated on doing her paperworks. That time, he got to stare at his wife.

Ever since her and Key's company expanded big time, she had become very busy, even busier than he is. She always sleeps late though she wakes up really early to take care of his needs, she also spends more time in the office compared to before. He knows that she's being physically affected even when she's not saying anything. He had noticed that she lost a lot of weight, for him she looks skinny now. Though she doesn't look stressed, he knows she is and he's being really worried for her.

He stood up and come near her. "Aren't you done there yet?", he asked, her hair.

"Not yet. You can sleep first.", she gave her an assuring smile but it's not enough for him.

"C'mon I won't be able to sleep knowing that you're still working.", he held her hand and tried to pull her away from the desk.

"Wait. Just a few more minutes. I'm just going to finish this."

Jonghyun kept his stiff-face on. "Yerin, enough.", he commanded..

At the end, Yerin ended up sighing while she is closing her laptop. Jonghyun held her hand and helped her to stand. He led her to their bed and made her lie down there, like a mother tucking in her child to sleep. Then after fixing the blanket, he joined her. He hugged her then rolled so that he's on top of her.

"You know you don't have to work so so so hard. We're living well. You can even stop working", Jonghyun told her as he her cheek with her thumb.

She sighed. "Jjong, we have already discussed about this. I can't. How about the company? I can't leave it all to Key oppa."

"Then don't stress yourself too much. I'm getting worried. You have your own body and me to take care of aside from the company.", Jonghyun said seriously which made Yerin felt guilty.

"I'm sorry.", she mumbled.

"Just please take care of yourself, okay?", he asked to which Yerin nodded. He was already contented with that answer so he smiled, bent down to kiss her goodnight. And then he rolled and landed beside her.

There were silence but they knew that the both of them are still awake. They were just thinking over things that happened, self-reflecting. Until Yerin have remembered something from what she and Sodam had talked about earlier that day, so she laid sidewards to face Jonghyun.

"Hey...", She called.

"Hmm?", Jonghyun tilted his head to face her.

"Are you happy?", she asked in a gloomy tone. From the light of the lamp shade, she saw how Jonghyun's face got crumpled by her question.

"Why on earth did you ask that? Of course I am. Why?", there's a hint of worry in his tone. His wife won't ask such question if there wasn't a problem.

"Don't you feel incomplete?", she asked again.

Worry and curiousness registered on Jonghyun's face. He also faced sidewards and moved closer to Yerin. "Hey what's the problem? Why are you asking me these?", he held her cheek.

"Nothing...", she sighed. "Sodam unni and I just talked about something earlier and it bothers me."

"What is it?"

She looked straight to his eyes. "Having a child...", she mumbled. "When you saw your niece for the first time when Sodam unni gave birth to her, you were so happy then... You also seemed so happy with Minki before... so I thought what if we have our own child... I wondered how happy you'll be, how excited you will be... but it's been a year but there's still none."

Jonghyun wasn't able to react right away from what he heard. The topic is just so unexpected but he sensed that Yerin is sad about it so his first response was to hug her, tight, making her face bury in his chest.

He her hair. "Hey, don't think I'm not happy, because I am by just having you with me. I'm complete because you're here but as for having a child, of course it would be better for us but of course, we have to patiently wait for it."

"But why is it taking too long?", she buried her face more to Jonghyun's chest and her arms crawled around his body.

He held her chin and made her look up to her. "Listen, okay? There's nothing to worry about, no ones rushing you to conceive a baby. Let's just be patient. I love you no matter what. Arasseo?"

Yerin sighed and nodded but she kept silent, just hugging Jonghyun very tight. She feels happy having just him but there were times that she feels empty.

"Good night.", Jonghyun whispered, kissed the top of her head and just hugged her tight, letting Yerin feel comfortable in the warmth of him so that she could sleep tight.

 

--------------------------------

 

The next morning, Yerin had a hard time getting up because she feels dizzy and heavy. She just forced herself to get up because she has to prepare breakfast for them since they both need to go to work. Jonghyun is still asleep.

When she stood up, she remained still to find her balance and to observe her condition. She ran to the bathroom because she feels like vomiting. She decided to take a cold shower and gladly, that lessened her dizzy feeling. When she got out of the bathroom, heading to their closet, she passed to something that made her walk backwards to look at it again.

 

The calendar.

 

She remembered something so she ended up counting the weeks that passed because she seemed to be losing track of her own body's condition.....

 

 

Oh my gosh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm back guyseu. TTwTT

Sorry if it took so long. I'm really busy and I just found a time since we had a long weekend. 
I hope you still have the interest to read this after my hiatus. THANK YOU for all the support messages I am getting here, and on twitter. I really appreaciate it that you're waiting for the next update. THANK YOU!!!!

Let's talk on twitter :) @JJmyun
and I just joined instagram, I'll follow back. :) >> joochajinkim

KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAAA~