Kang Corp.

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)
The alarm clock rung loudly on the bedside table. So loud that it brought Yerin out of her deep sleep immediately. She struggled to move her arms and grab the noisy thing to put it off. After, she yawned and tried to get up so she could start her morning chores before going to work. But an arm sneakily coiled around her waist and forced her down on the bed again, then Jonghyun compressed himself onto her side, constricting her body tightly with his arms.
 
"Yah...", she called softly and wiggled to get out of his hold but failed. Jonghyun just moaned in protest while his eyes are still closed.
 
"Let's get up now, okay?", she said like convincing a kid. Jonghyun shook his head, eyes still closed, then buried his face on the side of her neck.
 
"Jjong...", she called, no response.
 
She sighed. "You know I have to make breakfast, feed Yuhan, bathe Yuhan, get ready for work—"
 
"Let's just stay like this for a while, can we?", Jonghyun mumbled beneath the skin of her neck. "I was very busy these past days and when I was able to get a day off yesterday, you were working. Let me hold you... few more minutes.
 
She can feel his hot breath on her skin as he speaks. He's right, he has been very busy and they weren't able to spend time with each other like before. She just stayed still as he requested.
 
"What was that you were about to tell me last night about your company?", she remembered he wanted to tell her something but forgot because they ended up... you know.
 
Yerin looked to her side. It took seconds before Jonghyun opened his eyes and responded.
 
"You know Kang Corp.?", he asked, still hugging Yerin tight.
 
"That's big company you we're trying to have partnership with, right?"
 
Jjong nodded. "Yes. We really worked hard to get them as business partners, and finally we're gonna sign a contract with them one of these days."
 
Yerin smiled wide and tapped his cheeks gently. "Congratulations. Good job, as always."
 
He smiled too, kissed her on the cheek and mumbled a thank you.
 
"But that's not all I'm going to tell you. Maybe you heard about how big their company is..."
 
"Yeah. I even read somewhere that they're investing now in the fashion industry."
 
"True. Their range is so wide and we have to cope up with them that's why we're gonna work double now. Everything might get busier...", his sentence trailed at the end. He looked at Yerin anxiously, at the same time, apologetically.
 
"Don't worry I understand that.", she gave him a reassuring smile.
 
"Please don't get bored with me when I can't spend so much time with you.", he moved and propped his elbows on her sides so that his face is on top of hers.
 
"I won't. Will I ever get bored with the things you do to me?"
 
He grinned hearing it. "I don't think so. Let's see...", he lowered his face so that his lips would meet Yerin's.
 
They were on that position when the door bursted open. They were alarmed and Jonghyun rolled back to his normal position in a speed of light. Then, Yuhan came walking in, in his pajamas, holding Mr. Dino and dragging it across the floor as he walks because it's too big for him.
 
"Whut you doin'?", he asked sleepily while rubbing his eyes.
 
"Uuhhh—"
 
"Appa is giving Umma good morning kiss.", Yerin saved Jonghyun's sentence.
 
"How about a good morning kiss from Yuhan?", she spread her arms wide to invite Yuhan to come close.
 
Yuhan dropped Mr. Dino completely to the floor and immediately climbed to the bed to kiss and hug his umma. He sat to on Yerin's lap, who's now leaning onto the headboard, sitting.
 
Jonghyun laid sidewards and faced them, arms folded up to support his head. He looked at Yerin with a 'not-so-amused' expression. Yerin just shrugged her shoulders at him and mouthed 'You didn't locked the door.'
 
"Appa, why pouting?", Yuhan asked him, tilting his head sidewards.
 
Jonghyun retrieve his gaze from Yerin, looked at Yuhan and pouted more. "It's because appa haven't given umma a morning kiss yet because Yuhannie came."
 
"Eh?", Yuhan tilted his head more to the side. "Then you give umma a kiss now....Yuhannie allow you to kiss my umma.", he said and motioned his little hand for Jonghyun to come closer to Yerin.
 
Jonghyun chuckled at his son's act. Then he sat up too and moved closer to Yerin. He kissed her cheeks but leaned in a little bit closer to her ears to whisper. "Laters, baby."
 
She giggled, hearing Jonghyun imitate her favorite line from Fifty Shades of Grey. It's so y of him.
 
He sat up straight with a grin, while Yerin has to bite her lower lip to control her expression. But then Jonghyun pouted again.
 
"Wae still pouting appa?", Yuhan asked again.
 
"Because Yuhan didn't give appa a morning kiss."
 
Yuhan smiled wide then jumped to Jonghyun's lap. He hold to his appa's neck then gave him his requested smoochy peck.
 
"Ahhh appa feels happier now."
 
Yerin wanted to continue watching them but glancing at the clock, she realized they'll be late for their work if they stayed longer on bed. She stood up.
 
"Baby, you'll come with umma to the office today. Is that okay?"
 
Yuhan's face brigthened. "NE~! Uncle Key is there?"
 
She chuckled. "Yes baby."
 
"Uncle Taemin?"
 
"I'm not sure... let's just see."
 
_______________________
 
"Yuhan wait for umma. Don't run!", Yerin called after closing the car door, trying to catch up with Yuhan who run right away when he got off the car. She can see Eddy on his new bag bouncing behind him as he runs. He's already very familiar with the place.
 
They have already entered the building and Yerin is still running behind Yuhan, even though he even stopped to bow and greet the guard at the front door. She was just able to catch him when Yuhan stopped in front of the big advertisement poster in the lobby. He looked up with his mouth slightly opened with amusement as he looks at the big picture of Taemin, who is their current advertisement model.
 
Yuhan suddenly bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Big Uncle Taemin." Yerin can just laugh when she saw his adorable son.
 
"How you made Uncle Taemin big?", he asked curiously.
 
Yerin took his hand and lead him with her to the office while explaining in a very simple way that it is not actually his uncle Taemin, and he is not really that big.
 
The employees at the front desk all squealed when they saw Yuhan. He has a lot of fangirls now that he's still three, just like his father (who never really run out of fangirls even now he's married). She just hoped he won't take after that attitude of him before towards girls.
 
"Awww annyeong Yuhannie!", they said.
 
"Annyeong noonas~", he greeted back with his both hands waving. And he received more adoration and greetings as they make their way to the office.
 
"UNCLE KEEEYYYYY!!!!", he greeted loudly when Yerin opened the door.
Key's head snapped to his direction. "YUHAAAAAAN!!!", key greeted equally loud then ran to him and carried him.
 
"It makes me a bit sad that of all things, Yuhan adapted your loudness.", Yerin said as she puts her things on her desk. Key just rolled his eyes and paid attention to Yuhan.
 
"Uncle Key, Yuhannie saw Big Uncle Taemin outside... Real Uncle Taemin here?"
 
"Big Uncle Taemin...", he repeated then laughed loudly, realizing what he was referring to. And as if on que, Taemin entered the office.
 
"Yuhan-ah!!", he ran towards them, and snatched Yuhan from Key. The uncles are definitely head over heels for Yuhan.
 
"Oh Good morning Yerin noona~", Taemin greeted her. He probably just noticed that she was actually there too.
 
"Yuhan do you want banana milk?", Key asked. Yuhan nodded.
 
"Go with Uncle Taemin. You ask Soojin noona too get you a banana milk."
 
"Ne~", he answered brightly and they headed out of the office. Before they can totally get out, she heard him boasting about his new Eddy bag and narrating again about the 'Big Uncle Taemin' he saw outside.
 
When they're finally alone, Key went to his desk to get a folder, and then he handed it to Yerin.
 
"What's this?", she accepted it and scanned the papers inside it.
 
"That's the proposal for the next project given to us. And I might say... this project is quite big.", Key explained. "Models won't be from us. It will be from the agency we will be collaborating with
 
"International model?", Yerin read a certain selection written in the proposal.
 
Key nodded. "Yeah. They promised to provide their best model. I'm still not sure who will it be, though."
 
Yerin closed the folder and put it on her desk, then sighed. "This just means we're gonna be busy again.". Key just sighed with her.
 
 
________________________
 
Jonghyun put down the pen after signing the contract and then he smiled at the man seated in front of him.
 
"Let's work hard together.", he offered his hands for a shake.
 
"Of course. I'll be looking forward to you and your company.", Kang Dongwon, the CEO of the Kang Corp., took his hands and shook it. The partnership has been made official.
 
They both took a sip of coffee from their cups and sat back relaxed.
 
"So, as partners, I think we should get to know each other. Are you still single now? I bet you're one of the most famous bachelor here in Seoul."
 
Jonghyun chuckled softly. That is an assumption he often hears from those who doesn't know him. "I'm actually married."
 
"Married?", Dongwon looked shocked.
 
"Yes, happily. I have a three year old son now.", his smiled was bright while talking about his family.
 
Dongwon still looked cynical of what Jonghyun said, so he took out his phone and opened a photo from his gallery. A shot of Yerin and Yuhan, which is actually his wallpaper. He then showed it to Dongwon.
 
"Ohhh...I see", Dongwon nodded after seeing the picture and acknowledge what he said. "You really look happy."
 
"I am.", Jonghyun answered without any doubt.
 
"Well, by the way, I have a sister and when she found out it is you I will be partnering with, she wanted to meet you. She said you know each other."
 
Jonghyun wondered for a while. "I don't think I know another Kang related to Kang Corp. other than you."
 
"I initially thought she wanted to meet you just because she has a crush on you, that's why I really thought you are still single. But she said you were old friends.", Dongwon explained.
 
Jonghyun still can't remember any 'Kang' from his friends before.
 
"She really wishes to see you again. I hope you can spare a little time to meet her. You were friends after all.", Dongwon added.
 
Jonghyun nodded. "No problem. We can set time for that."
 
"Great. I'll let her know so she you can set the meeting when you're both free."
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeong~~
 
Next chapter coming right up.