12: He is my... WHAT?!

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)

Everyone is gathered at the hotel lobby except for Yerin who still haven’t come out from her room. It’s almost noon and Jonghyun wanted to knock on her room already to wake her up but he refrained himself to do so because they slept late last night and maybe the alcohol still has an effect on her.

“Hey where have you been last night? We were waiting for the both of you to join us.”, Minho asked him that snapped him out from his thoughts.

“We bonded with each other since Key won’t let us do that the whole day yesterday.”, he threw a quick glare to Key.

“You bonded together…just the two of you….with cans of beer…”, Onew said meaningfully, squinting his eyes on me.

Jonghyun blinked and looked away, feeling his face went warm when he remembered that certain scene that ended their night. The others noticed it and they all looked at him in a teasing way.

“Oooh~ I wonder what happened that causes hyung to blush.”, Taemin wriggled his eyebrows.

“W-we  actually came back to you last night…b-but you weren’t there anymore.”, He stuttered as he tries to change the topic because he is starting to feel uncomfortable just recalling last night. They all laughed at him but just decided to let go of that topic since Jonghyun is obviously tensing up.

“We finished early because it got boring not having all of us there.”, Key said.

“But you and Jisoo were left there. Where did you go then?”, Onew asked Key.

Jisoo glanced at Key then smiled. “We- ”, she was cut off when Key glared at her in a threatening way so she retreated her smile and just kept quiet on her seat.

Jonghyun grinned, looking at Key. “Well then… what did the two of you do?”

Key rolled his eyes. “Nothing so just stop asking.”

They were in the middle of that conversation when Yerin came, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She greeted everybody and Jonghyun immediately stood up from his seat and ran to her.

“Hey..”, he kissed her on the forehead. “You woke up late.”

Yerin nodded and yawned before talking. “I actually won’t be awakened yet if not because of a phone call from your secretary.”

“My secretary?”

“Yeah. Maybe she already figured out that you left your phone so she called me instead. She said that there’s someone looking for you at the office.”, she explained.

Jonghyun thought for a while. He wasn’t expecting someone at the office so he doesn’t have an idea on who might it be. Then he suddenly remembered the unknown number that left a missed call before he left home. He thought that maybe it’s the same person.

 

“Do you want to call your secretary?”, Yerin offered her phone in front of him but he shook his head and pushed the phone back to her.

“We’re on a vacation right now so no work. It can wait until I get there. But for now, shall we have breakfast first? I’m starving.”, he pouted.

“Sure.”, she turned to the others. “How about you guys, breakfast?”, she asked them.

“We’re all finished. It’s almost lunch now actually.”, Minho chuckled.

She blinked then took Jonghyun’s hand wearing a wristwatch, only to be surprised when she looked at the time.

“Oh I didn’t notice I woke up really late. You still haven’t eaten?”, she looked up to Jonghyun.

“I waited for you. I can’t let you eat alone, of course.”, he smiled and patted her head. Yerin smiled thankfully at him.

“We’re gonna go to the beach. You should go too after eating breakfast because we’ll be going back to Seoul in the afternoon.”, Key told them. They all whined after the announcement of the end of their short vacation.

 

Yerin and Jonghyun decided to change clothes first before having their brunch so they could go straight on walking around the beach. Yerin went back to her room, showered and changed in beach attire then went out. She went to the hotel lobby where she left them but they weren’t there anymore so she headed outside the hotel and found the guys already having fun at the beach.

“Oh my. You’re so pretty Yerin.”, Jisoo, the first one who saw her, praised.

She was wearing this:  (minus the man)

Yerin just smiled sheepishly and mouthed ‘thank you’ before walking to Jonghyun’s side.

"Come on. Let's eat.", she pulled his hand but Jonghyun didn't even move.

He looked at her for a moment then sighed. "Do you really have to wear that?"

She raised an eyebrow at his question. "What should I wear? We're on a beach."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you look damn gorgeous, we know that but you don't have to flaunt it like this. Boys will be looking at you!"

Yerin just ended up chuckling. "Boys, huh? Then how about those girls spazzing over you?", she simply pointed at the direction behind Jonghyun and when he looked, the girls literally squealed and giggled their hearts out.

She can't blame them because she totally understands what they feel. She, herself, feels like wanting to spazz on him. Jonghyun's body is just so perfect and he, wearing his beach outfit today, isn't a help either: (hold onto something, warning)

 

The girls waved at Jonghyun but he it wasn't like he even cares. He just rolled his eyes at then and looked away.

"When will I ever make you follow to what I want. Even just once.", he sighed as he grabs Yerin by her waist and started dragging him away.

She just giggled and looked back to wave goodbye to the guys they left behind.

 

-----------

 

After eating, they went back to their friends to bond with them but after a while, Jonghyun dragged Yerin away again and she has nothing to do again but to just come with him.

They ended up at the souvenir spot, where all shops are gathered like a mini market place. They were walking around, hand in hand, and buying stuffs that they like.

"Here's your keychains, miss. I added an extra because your pretty.", the man, around same age as hers, at a shop said in full smile while handing a plastic bag of what she bought.

Before Yerin can even thank the man, Jonghyun was the one who grabbed the plastic bag. "Okay, okay we know that. Thank you.", he said as he looked at him darkly, then he held on Yerin's shoulders and pushed her for them to proceed on walking.

"Kamsahamnida~", she thanked as she looks back to the man before they can totally get away.

Jonghyun held on her head and make her look forward again. "Aishh. Enough already."

She looked at him. "Yah, it's just sales talking and you're taking it seriously."

"I don't care what kind of talking is that. You know I'm being bothered that you're receiving too much attention from guys here."

She rolled her eyes. "I said just ignore it. 'Cause you know if I'm going to count all the girls that would turn their heads just to see you, I don't even know if I can still figure out on what number I'd reach."

He looked at her sharply. "Fine! Let's just stop talking about that."

"Tch. I'm not even the one who started.", she mumbled to herself, making a face.

A shop then caught her attention so she pulled Jonghyun with her there. They stopped at a charm shop, like selling lucky charms and stuffs related.

"Let's buy for the guys, and for Sodam unni also.", she excitedly said as she scans the bracelets.

"Sure. Just pick what you want.", Jonghyun smiled and watched her happily picking.

The old woman who seemed to be the owner of the shop came near them and looked at them with a smile. She was watching them for a while until she spoke.

"You're such a cute couple.", she said.

The two both smiled and bowed at her. "Kamsahamnida, halmeonni."

"You know, I know a little fortune telling and as to what I can see on you... you're going to be happy with each other. You two are getting married, am I right?", the old woman asked.

Their attention was caught and they paid attention to what she is saying. "Yes, soon. Woah how'd you know halmeonni?", Yerin asked in amusement.

The woman just smiled and looked at the both them for a while, like she was analyzing them. "You'd be married soon but....", she hung her sentence. Worry grew on their faces.

"But?", Jonghyun asked.

"...But why do I sense that a child is coming sooner.", she said seriously, then she smiled.

Sigh of relief was heard from the couple. But after realizing what the woman really meant, Yerin immediately blush while Jonghyun looked away, clearing his throat.

"You're just too cute. But for real, that's what I can really see on you.", the woman chuckled.

 

When they finished shopping souvenirs and walking more around, they sat on one of the beach chairs on the shore and they were enjoying the view of the waves meeting the sand.

Yerin had found fun on teasing Jonghyun about the girls showing interest on him because he totally dislikes it and she's been doing it for quite a while now.

"Hey look Jjong. What do you think of that one. She's pretty.", she pointed at a girl was looking at them from afar.

"Enough, Yerin. We agreed to just ignore it.", he gave her a warning look.

"That one looks cute. Suits your style.", she then pointed at a random girl.

"Stop it.", he rolled his eyes, but then sent another warning look to Yerin.

But she's too enjoying it. "That one looks hot, you gotta see that.”

Jonghyun finally had enough. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him, and their faces was just centimetres away. "Did I just say stop? It's annoying, you know."

She smiled cheekily right in front of his face, not minding the distance.

Jonghyun can feel her breath hovering on his face and a certain feeling reminded him of what happened last night. When he almost lost it because Yerin have became braver of doing things, having the spirit of alcohol. That same feeling that he was trying to hold is starting to come again and Yerin, not pulling away despite the short distance of their faces are in, isn't helping at all.

He can’t seem to manage moving away from her but then he knows he had to. It wasn’t like because he doesn’t like being this close to Yerin but because he’s afraid he might end up losing his control. Lately, he’s finding it harder to manage this kind of situation, maybe because he knows their marriage is getting near. He suddenly remembered what the old woman told them…

“You'd be married soon but...but why do I sense that a child is coming sooner.".

He gasped on that thought. ‘My God. This girl’s gonna make me crazy.’

He had no choice but to stand up from the beach chair and quickly ran away from her. He took steps as fast as he can as he head back to the hotel, leaving Yerin.

“Yah! Wae?”, Yerin yelled from behind, not getting what happened.

He didn’t look back because he felt that Yerin is following him.

“Hey! Are you really mad?”, she continued to follow him through the hallway, all the way to his and Key’s room.

As soon as they reached the room, Jonghyun went in and was about to close it right away but Yerin slid herself into the gap to block it.

“Seriously? I was just joking.”, she looked at him with disbelief.

 “J-just go out.”, he said, followed by a sigh and he looked away.

Yerin’s eyes softened apologetically as she completely stepped in the room. “Look… I’m sorry, okay? I’m not gonna make fun of you again.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and exhaled heavily while staring at the ceiling. She’s now in front of him, between his body and the wall with such small distance. She’s totally making it harder for him but he can’t blame her cause she’s clueless of what’s really happening.

“O-kay. But j-just go out.”, he said, looking away.

Yerin’s brows furrowed. “But why? As in for real, jjong? What’s your problem?”

He looked at her, not knowing what to say. “I-it’s just… just…”, he paused and sighed harshly. “Gosh, it’s your fault! If you… if you just didn’t kissed me that way last night.”, he rolled his eyes, and pulled his own hair out of frustration.

Yerin’s face got filled with confusion and she got puzzled for a while but slowly formed an o-shape as she nods slowly, understanding the situation.

Jonghyun got worried that he might scare her because of what he said or she would get mad but it was the total opposite of her reaction.

“Oh… I seeeeee~”, she said in a teasing way and a grin is growing on her lips as she looks at Jonghyun.

He got dumbfounded of her reaction. He looked at her with both amusement and confusion.

“OMG. I was all innocent here then there’s you… byuntae (ert).”, she said teasing, no sign of disgust. “Someone is byuntae-ing.”, she continued to tease.

Then that’s when he totally lost it. He pushed the door closed and also pushed her back to lean on the wall. He heard her gasped in shock but he just stared straight into her eyes intensely.

“H-hey…”, it was Yerin’s turn to stutter.

“I was seriously holding back but you weren’t nice enough.”, he chuckled slyly. “Maybe what the halmeonni said earlier was real. What do you think?…”

She blinked while looking up at his face. She can hear her breath became heavy, as well as Jonghyun’s. She can also hear loud heart thumps but she wasn’t sure if it was hers or him. It was hard to identify. Jonghyun was asking her but she doesn’t think she’ll be able to answer. All she can do is to stare back at him.

Jonghyun held her hand and pinned it on either side of her head. “Byuntae, huh?”, he smirked before his lips finally made its way to hers.

Yerin gasped again but it seems like there’s not even a bit of refusal nor fear. She welcomed him wholeheartedly and that gave him permission of going further. One of his hands went from pinning her hand to snaking around her waist, then he pulled her closer to him. As a response, Yerin’s free hand went up to the back of his neck, letting her finger brush the ends of his hair.

Jonghyun was seriously surprised that Yerin didn’t even get scared nor mad about what he revealed but he’s really liking it. Maybe it’s her way of showing how much she trusts him, and he loved her even more because of that.

Both of them know that if they continued and went a little bit further, there might be chances that they can’t turn back anymore but despite of that, no one dared to stop. Jonghyun’s lips made its way to her jaw, tracing the line there…

 

 

 

 

 

But they forgot a thing…

 

 

 

 

 “OH.MY.GOD.”, Key’s eyes widened as soon as he opened the door of the room.

Jonghyun and Yerin immediately let go of each other and stood there with wide eyes, looking at the intruder. They both looked at each other then Jonghyun felt the urge of spanking himself for closing the door earlier but forgetting to lock it.

“You two…”, Key pointed at them. “At least lock the door.”

Yerin closed her eyes and held on his forehead while she sighed deep. When she opened her eyes, it met Jonghyun’s and she quickly looked away, feeling that her face is now as red as the blood running in her body.

“I… I-I’ll go first…. I’m g-gonna pack my things.”, She said, avoiding their eyes and she immediately left the room. Jonghyun just looked at her as she leaves.

“Y-you should have knocked first.”, he glared to Key.

Key held up his hands, showing surrender. “I didn’t know. It’s also my room and it’s not locked so I went in.”

“Aigooo.”, Jonghyun said out of frustration and rolled his eyes.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

“Hyung~  C’mon. Lend me your car please. Just for a day.”, Taemin pleaded to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun made a face and went out of his car when he was done parking it outside his house, then Taemin, who was sitting on the passenger seat, followed.

His hands went up on both sides of his waist while standing beside his car and looking at Taemin.

“My manager confiscated my car. I just want to take Soojin out today because Yerin noona gave her a day off.”, Taemin explained, talking about Yerin’s secretary whom he was dating.

“I’m sure you have schedules for today and your manager knows that you’ll be sneaking away that’s why he confiscated your car so, NO.”, he shook his head.

“Please hyung. I won’t be sneaking away. I’ll just go for a while and be back to take care of my schedules.”, Taemin begged with puppy eyes.

He shook his head again. “I’m gonna be scolded by your manager. And besides, why does it have to be my car, how about the other hyungs?”

Taemin pouted. “Minho hyung isn’t in Seoul right now. Onew hyung is using his for a business trip and Key hyung…”, he sighed. “…he never let me borrow me his car and he’s just going to scold me.”

“Then just wait until your manager give back your car. You’re not going to die for not going out with your girlfriend for a day.”, Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“Hyung~”, Taemin whined.

He just looked at him then suddenly they heard an unfamiliar cry, like a cry of a child. They both stopped and looked at each other. They looked around to find where that cry is coming from. Jonghyun walked away from the car, listening carefully, then he saw a kid, around three years old, walking alone while crying.

“Ummaaa!”, the boy cried out loud, calling his mom.

By instinct, he walked near the crying kid and scooted down to his level. “Hey boy, what’s wrong?”, he asked, helping the kid wipe his tears.

The boy just kept crying and Jonghyun’s heart sank on the sight.

“Where’s your umma, baby?”, Taemin asked, also scooting down to the kid’s level.

“Ummaaaa!”, the cry got louder by the mention of his mother.

“Oh my. Please stop now. We’ll find your umma. Is that okay?”, Jonghyun said trying to sound as nice as possible.

The boy stopped crying but still sobs. “R-really? You know where’s my umma?”

Jonghyun smiled and pulled the boy closer to him to fix his face messed up with tears. “Yes. So stop crying okay?”

The boy nodded and tried to hold back his sobs. Jonghyun wiped his face with his own handkerchief and Taemin also helped by swiping the boy’s slightly long hair away from his face. After calming the child, they stood up, ready to go and find the mother when they heard a call.

“Minki!”, a woman running towards them called and the boy quickly looked back at her.

“Umma!”, he ran to the woman and immediately jumped to her.

“Oh my God, Minki. I told you to wait for umma.”, she said.

Jonghyun and Taemin came near them. “So you’re his mother. We found him here, crying. Next time don’t leave your kid alone. It’s too dangerous.” Jonghyun remarked.

The woman looked up at him and she obviously froze. Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrow to and he found her reaction weird so he spoke again.

“Excuse me? I said it’s dangerous to leave a child alone. You’re his parent, you should take care of him.”

After a few seconds, the woman blinked like she was already snapped out of her trance. He saw her sighed and gulped before she opened to talk.

 

 

 

“He’s actually yours…”