Phone

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)
[a/n: Double update. please check 41 first. Thanks and enjoy.]
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Okay Yuhannie, stop jumping now." Jonghyun held Yuhan's hand to halt him from jumping on his bed. "Let's go down now and have breakfast, umma's waiting."
 
Yuhan did a last jump on his bed and threw himself to Jonghyun, good thing his appa was quick enough to him and carry him on his arms.
 
"Appa...", Yuhan called while Jonghyun is fixing his hair that was a because of jumping. Yerin would definitely scold the both of them again if she found out that they jumped on the bed again.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Yuhannie really wants new baby...", he said, hugging his appa's neck as he's still carrying him.
 
Jonghyun chuckled, walking out of Yuhan's room. "We already talked about this, right? New baby cannot instantly appear if you want one. And besides, you're still our baby."
 
"Can't umma and appa do something? Yuhannie wants new baby...", he whined.
 
"Well...", Jonghyun chuckled again. "You gotta ask umma about that. If she approves...", he grinned and put his thumb up. "...maybe appa can find ways." (a/n: oh... O.O)
 
Yuhan's face glowed and he nodded with a big smile. They arrived at the kitchen where Yerin is still preparing their breakfast. Yuhan asked Jonghyun to sit him on the countertop so he could watch what her mom is doing. Jonghyun complied and stayed beside Yuhan to secure him on his place.
 
"Umma~", he called to Yerin sweetly, dangling his feet from the edge of the counter.
 
"Yes baby?", she smiled and glanced at Yuhan.
 
"Can we have new baby?", Yuhan asked, and Jonghyun had to cover his own mouth to hide the chuckle coming out. Yuhan really can't let it go.
 
Yerin wasn't able to answer and she just stared at Yuhan, not knowing what to say.
 
"Appa said if you approve, he can find ways.", Yuhan added.
 
Yerin's brows furrowed as she looked at Jonghyun She saw him biting his lips to prevent his chuckle, then when he looked at her, he winked. Yerin rolled her eyes and looked back to Yuhan.
 
"Yuhan-ah...", she called Yuhan in a gentle voice. "Don't think of that too much, okay? Didn't appa tell you it's not something you can request?", she then threw a quick glare to Jonghyun before continuing. "Let's wait. For now, you're still umma's one and only baby. Don't you like that?"
 
"Yuhannie likes it.", Yuhan sighed but he seemed to be understanding it. "Ok. Let's just wait.". Yerin smiled at him but made a face to Jonghyun before she get back to cooking.
 
"Now you understand?", Jonghyun asked Yuhan
 
Yuhand nodded and Jonghyun patted his head. The breakfast still seems to take long so he carried Yuhan to play with him. He grabbed him securely and placed him behind his head, sitting on his shoulders. Then they ran around, causing Yuhan to explode with laughter.
 
"I think Yuhan isn't scared of heights.", Jonghyun came beside Yerin with still Yuhan sitting on his shoulders, giggling non-stop.
 
Yerin looked at him with raised brow. "And you really think it's actually high there? On your shoulders?", she said, followed by a sarcastic little smile. Yuhan laughed too, though he didn't understant it, all he knows is his umma is bullying his appa.
 
"Yah!", he slightly yelled but Yerin just ignored him and went to the kitchen cabinets to get something.
 
She opened one door but she didn't find what she was looking for there so she ended up scanning every cabinet. Jonghyun removed Yuhan from his shoulders and carried him on his arms. They looked at each other nervously... as they know in just a few more seconds, Yerin will find out their secret hidden inside one of those cabinets.
 
"What are these???", Yerin blurted out when a sight of overflowing junkfoods inside a cabinet welcomed her. She looked at the two boys, eyes sharp and asking and they just gulped.
 
Yuhan wriggled out of Jonghyun's hold so he put him down.
"APPA FIGHTING!", he raised his fist in the air, smiled wide and dashed out of the kitchen. In a split second, he escaped, leaving his appa.
 
Yerin's sharp eyes automatically landed to Jonghyun. "So?"
 
Jonghyun gulped again. "I'm also a victim here! Yuhan asked me to buy all those and keep it. You know I can't say no to him when he's doing his puppy eyes.", he explained continuously.
 
Yerin rolled her eyes. "What do I expect? You're weak against your own weapon.", she just closed the cabinet because she knows she can't do anything anymore, those junkfoods are already there.
 
Jonghyun sighed in relief that he didn't receive a major punishment from her. His eyes caught Yuhan peeking from the kitchen door and Jonghyun acted growling towards him. Yuhan responded with a 'V' sign.
 
"Oh by the way, aren't you going to work today?", he asked, because he's curious and he also wants to divert her attention.
 
"I have to look after Yuhan.", she looked at the wall clock. "But you should get moving now because you'll be late."
 
Jonghyun remembered something. "Can I borrow your phone? I can't find mine, I think I left it at my office yesterday."
 
Yerin nodded, grabbed her phone pocket and handed it to Jonghyun. She started preparing the table for breakfast as he dials on her phone.
 
"Haemi-ah...", he said his secretary's name to the phone. "I think I left my phone in my office. Can you check it for me?". He stayed silent, waiting for the other line to talk.
 
"Sir, you're phone isn't in your office.", her secretary said.
 
"Jinjja? Where could that be? Maybe I left it somewhere else. By the way, how's my sched today?", he asked.
 
"You have four consecutive meetings scheduled until 1pm and-"
 
"Cancel them all.", he commanded without hesitation. Yerin's head snapped to his direction when she heard what he said.
 
"All, sir?", his secretary sounded hesitant.
 
"All.", he answered firmly. "I won't be coming there today. And please keep searching for my phone. Thank you.", that and he already ended the call. He handed it to Yerin after.
 
"Why did you cancel your meetings?", Yerin asked.
 
"Priorities.", he smiled. "I'll be staying here and spend the whole day with you guys."
 
 
 
_________________________
 
 
 
"Be good Yuhan, okay? Don't play too much and eat a lot. You just healed from fever.", Yerin talked to the phone. "Listen to your nanny. Umma will be home early.", she smiled listening to Yuhan's sweet response from the other line.
 
"Okay. I have to go. Love you baby dino~.", she ended the call with a smile on her face.
 
Now, it's time to work again. She looked forward and saw the set of cameras flashing in front of few models. She observed the models and was please that they're doing great. The photoshoot for that day will be done quickly, without hassle.
 
At the corner of her eyes, she caught Meeyon heading back to her make-up area. Her shots are done so her assistant is already packing up for her while she's
resting.
 
She suddenly remembered what she discovered yesterday. Meeyon is Jonghyun's ex. Meeyon, who has a crappy and y attitude was related to his husband and she actually doesn't like the idea. It's bothering but she can't do anything about it. At least, after she talked with Jonghyun about it and after he assured that they have no more connection, she felt slightly at ease and secured. She then decided to come up to her as she believes that she'd feel more at ease if she cleared some details with her.
 
"Good job, again.", she praised her, standing beside Meeyon's big vanity mirror.
Meeyon looked at her very shortly, gave a very little smile, then looked at the mirror again to continue removing her excess make up. Yerin wanted to roll her eyes for her response, 'That was rude, but at least she acknowledged me.'
 
"I...", Yerin hesitated for a while on telling Meeyon what she found out, but at the end, she found courage. She cleared . "I happened to found out that you had a past with Kim Jonghyun..."
 
Meeyon's attention was caught. She looked at her.
 
"...my husband.", Yerin added.
 
For a while, Meeyon just stared at her, lips slightly parted. Yerin waited for her to react until she finally moved her lips to close the small gap between it. Then she put down the cotton pad she was using on her face, sat straight and looked up to Yerin again.
 
"Oh, really?", Meeyon said with a smile. "So you just found out. I'm actually already aware of that."
 
"You are?", Yerin's eyes slightly squinted.
 
"Yes. We had few talks and I eventually found out that you're his wife."
 
'They had few talks?', Yerin's brows furrowed. That was the opposite of what she was told.
 
Meeyon smiled more, like in a comforting way but not really. "I just didn't tell you because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, I mean... who would be comfortable working with her husband's ex. Right?"
 
Yerin's eyebrow almost raised but she prevented it. "It doesn't matter. It's nothing work related."
 
Meeyon's smile didn't fade. Then she slightly gasped as if she remembered something. "Oh then, since you already know...", she left Yerin for a while and went to get her bag. She searched something there and took it out. "Can you give this to Jonghyun?"
 
Yerin's forehead crumpled as she take the phone being given to her. It's Jonghyun's phone.
 
"How-"
 
"He left it the other day. I was hanging out with him, you called, and he left in a hurry. I was about to return it right away but I was busy.", Meeyon said. She was smiling the whole time but Yerin found it as an eyesore.
 
Meeyon's assistant came, with her set of clothes.
 
"I'll go change and leave.", she slightly bowed her head. "Bye.", then she already left.
 
Yerin was left standing there, staring at the phone in her hands. She wasn't even able to ask things to Meeyon because she's too surprised from what she told her.
 
'They had a few talks, Meeyon has his phone, they were hanging out together...'
Yerin's mind is in a complete fuss, as it was all against what Jonghyun told her. He lied, because of her.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter coming in.... 3... 2... 1
 
just kidding [sorry OTL] I will post it later.