Appa & Son's deeds + The Meeting

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)
[A/N: I always right note here if I double updated so you can't miss the last chapter. Based on experience, it happened to me a lot of times. So yeah, pls check 37 first :D]
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jonghyun scanned the grocery checklist that Yerin gave to him then looked at the grocery cart he was pushing. They aren't even halfway done with the checklist but the cart is already full, all because of Yuhan and all the thing he put on it. He just can't say no to Yuhan.
 
Yerin asked him to do the grocery shopping because she left early that day for an important meeting. That is why they, two boys, are left alone."
 
"If umma found out that I bought you this much junk foods, she's gonna scold me.", Jonghyun said.
 
Yuhan laughed. "Aniyo~ Appa, this is secret.", he even put his index finger on his lips.
Jonghyun can just shook his head while chuckling.
 
"Okay. Let's finish this list now so that they can go home early.", he said while putting back to the rack a colorful box that Yuhan just randomly threw into the cart. He doesn't even know what that is, and he doubts that Yuhan does, he probably just took it because it's cute and colorful .
 
"One more...", Yuhan smiled wide then ran along the grocery aisle they were in.
 
Jonghyun called him then pushed the cart fast with him to catch up with Yuhan.
 
They ended up in the drinks section and there, Yuhan scanned the racks, up and down, until he found that certain small yellow carton drink. He picked up a whole pack, by 12s.
 
Jonghyun smiled. His son's strong relationship with banana milk, of couse he can't leave the supermarket without it. He took the pack from Yuhan. "Just this much?"
 
Yuhan put his finger on his lip, tapping it while thinking. "Uhhh.... Uncle Taemin will come to house?", he asked.
 
"Maybe. Why?"
 
"Yuhannie should buy a lot. Uncle Taeminnie will drink too.", he explained and then grabbed two more whole packs. Jonghyun chuckled and helped Yuhan lifting it as it is too heavy for him and he's already hugging it.
 
After that, they carried on on completing the list. Yuhan behaved, just following Jonghyun around.
 
When they're finished and Jonghyun is about to go to the cashier, he saw that Yuhan isn't behind him anymore, he called him but he got no response. His eyes quickly roamed around and when he didn't saw him, went back to the last section they were in.
 
He sighed in relief to see Yuhan there and he is with two other kids, older than him. The other boy was on the floor, seems like he fell or something, and then he saw how Yuhan helped the boy stand up, while the other boy is just looking down at them. Now Jonghyun realized that the boys were fighting, excluding Yuhan. He wanted to approach them but curiosity pulled him to stay on his spot, waiting of what will Yuhan do.
 
The boy that Yuhan helped to stand up was already crying. The boy was taller than Yuhan but he reached his hands up to the boy's face and helped him wipe his tears.
 
"Don't cry hyung.", Jonghyun heard Yuhan said, then he faced the other boy that was just watching them. "You say sowwy (sorry)."
 
The boy just looked down at him with blank face.
 
"Hyung ish crying... You say sowwy.", he repeated but still the boy won't comply.
 
Jonghyun saw how Yuhan scratched his head, like he's being frustrated already because the boy is stubborn, but he flashed an understanding look at the blank-faced boy.
 
"It's easy, jinjja. Just bow like this.", he demonstrated how to do the polite bow . "And say so-wwy. Easy?". Still, the boy didn't comply, but his face softened a little as he looks at Yuhan.
 
Jonghyun smiled at what his little dino is doing at the moment. It's too adorable too look at, he bet even the bully boy would succumb to his adorableness later on.
 
"Appa Umma said making other cry is bad. C'mon say sowwy now.", he persisted, he even held the hand of the boy and looked at him pleading.
 
At the end, the boy gave in and said sorry to the crying boy. Yuhan even made them hug.
 
"Yuhan-ah~", Jonghyun called his attention.
 
"Oh appa.", he glanced at him then looked back to the two kids again.
"Annyeong hyungs~~!", and he ran to Jonghyun.
 
"Appa, hyungs fought.", Yuhan said when he got to him.
 
Jonghyun smiled and lead their way to the cashier. "Really?"
 
"Ne~ One hyung cried...but another hyung said sowwy.", he looked really concerned of the two while narrating what happened.
 
Jonghyun looked at him fondly. He seriously wanted to pat his own back while congratulating himself because Yuhan definitely grew well. He gave a fatherly smile to Yuhan then he scooted down to pick him up and carried him with one arm, as the other pushes the cart to the cashier line.
 
 
"Appa, is umma already home?", Yuhan asked when they're heading to the parking lot.
 
"I don't think so baby. Umma is busy today.", he bounced the handles of he grocery bags on his hands to reposition it. He was struggling on holding about six full bags on his hands so he cannot hold Yuhan's hands anymore. Yuhan eyes were stuck at the heavy bags hanged on his appa's hands as they walk then he would look up to Jonghyun.
 
"Yuhannie wants to help.", he tried to pull one bag from him. Jonghyun protested but he keeps insisting.
 
They weren't both looking at their way so they didn't notice a woman coming to their way and they bumped each other. Some grocery bag almost dropped but Jonghyun tightened his grip onto it. He heard the woman hissed, annoyed of what happened, so he looked at her. It was a well dressed woman, whom he doesn't know, but probably around the same age as his. If she went there to just shop for items, she's absolutely over-dressed, he thought. She wears a skimpy black dress big accessories with a luxurious long coat with fur on top of it, matched with killer high heels, and a big sunglass.
 
"We're sorry.", Jonghyun bowed his head slightly. Yuhan copied him and did the same.
 
Jonghyun was sure that he saw the woman with a big frown on her face opened to say something but ended up just closing it again when she looked at him. Instead, she just stared, longer than she should. She even scanned him from head to toe, tilting her head a bit to the side. She even removed her sunglasses to take a better look of him, specially his face. Jonghyun saw her very well made up face.
 
He was starting to feel taken aback of her actions. "Uhh, excuse me?", he called the attention of the woman.
 
"Ohh...", the woman snapped out of her thoughts. She smiled and offered her hand. "Hi..."
 
His eyes automatically went to her hands offered to him, then back to the woman's face. He doesn't have any plans of taking her hands, not because his hands were full of bags, but because he doesn't want to. He's not a man who would meet and greet any random woman, specailly those who are obviously swooning over him.
 
"Exchuse me.", Yuhan butted in, looking up at the woman, with a not-so-nice expression. He, himself, put down the woman's hand. "My umma will not like other noona touching my appa's hand."
 
The woman looked down at him with the same not-so-nice expression. "Your appa?"
 
"Ne.", Yuhan replied plainly, but still remained polite then he walked towards their car that is already near them. He opened the door.
 
The woman looked back at Jonghyun. "Jo—"
 
"Appa!", Yuhan called impatiently from the car from the car.
 
"Yes, coming.", He looked at the woman and bowed slightly as goodbye even though he doesn't really like the attitude of her. He then left her and followed Yuhan to the car.
 
 
 
______________________
 
 
 
Yuhan laughed, covering his mouth, after he and his appa successfully hid all the junk foods they just bought inside a kitchen cabinet that they know Yerin rarely opens.
 
"Gosh, this is making me nervous, like I'm doing a crime.", Jonghyun said.
 
Yuhan laughed loud, then he tugged on the hem of Jonghyun's shirt. "Can Yuhannie eat one choco?"
 
Jonghyun looked down to him, shaking his head. "Sorry baby but Umma strictly instructed me not to give you any sweets today because you ate too much yesterday."
 
"But Yuhannie wants choco today.", Yuhan whined, pulling Jonghyun shirt.
 
"Umma will be mad at appa if I didn't follow her."
 
"It's secret again."
 
Jonghyun shook his head. "Still a no."
"Appa~", Yuhan hugged Jonghyun's thighs while looking up at him. And right then, he started working with his magical puppy eyes. "Just a little, pweassssh (please)."
Oh here we go again with those eyes. He tried avoiding his look but Yuhan's puppy eyes were like candlelight, while he's like a moth. Attracted but in danger. He definitely cannot go against those eyes, those eyes that he obviously got from him.
 
"Appa~", Yuhan whined again with pouted lips this time.
 
"Oh you little sly puppy.", he sighed, giving up. Yuhan's eyes glowed bright as he knew he won.
 
Jonghyun lifted Yuhan and seated him on top of the kitchen counter, then left him for a while to get the chocolate he was asking for.
 
"Here. Just a little, okay?", he handed Yuhan a small chocolate bar, and he stood close in front of him to secure him on top of the counter.
 
"Yehet!", he grabbed the chocolate and started munching on it. Jonghyun looked at him weirdly, thinking that he mispronounced a word as he's still not that well at speaking.
 
"Yehet? Maybe you mean 'yehey' or 'yes'?"
 
Yuhan shook his head. "Aniyo~ Yehet."
 
"Yuhan, it's—"
 
"YEHET. YEHET. YEHET. Uncle sehun told me."
 
Jonghyun sighed and rolled his eyes. That Sehun teaching my son his alien words. He wiped the stain at the side of Yuhan's mouth with his thumb. Then the phone on his pocket rang.
 
"Ne~", he answered cheerfully. He mouthed to Yuhan that it is his umma.
 
"Why do I feel that you're doing something wrong while I'm away?", Yerin said suspiciously on the other line.
 
Jonghyun, surprised, covered his mouth then looked at Yuhan. Yuhan guessed about it and covered his mouth as well. They both looked at each other with 'uh-oh' expression.
 
"U-uh no... W-we're behaving well here. Don't worry.". how did she know? Instinct?
 
"Oh you better be."
 
Jonghyun chuckled nervously. "Uh... How's the meeting, by the way.", he shifted topic.
 
Yerin sighed on the other line. "FRUSTRATING, really. They are almost an hour late, we can't start yet."
 
 
****
 
 
 
Yerin ended the call and put her phone down on top of the meeting table. She somehow felt better after talking with Yuhan and Jonghyun.
 
"Where the hell are they?", Key growled, looking at his wristwatch.
 
"The manager called and he said they're almost here.", she acted calm, though inside, she's actually raging. They never waited this long for a meeting, specially for a model.
 
"Almost? They should've been here an hour ago. Oh my God.", Key rolled his eyes.
 
Yerin just kept silent. She looked again at the printed profile of the model they're working with. There were also pictures attached there.
 
Kang Meeyon
 
Pretty... beautiful actually. Elegant looking. A model with class. No wonder she successfully established a name internationally. She's a professional model, but Yerin wondered why is she not acting professional by being punctual on a meeting. If only that model wasn't recommended by the company who gave the project to them, she probably would be considering of kicking her out of the project.
 
The door of the meeting room opened, letting in her secretary. "Ma'am, they're here."
 
Key rolled his eyes, like he doesn't want to carry on with the meeting anymore. Yerin actually feels the same as him, but she instructed Soojin to let them in. The secretary nodded, went out and few moments later, three people came in, in the lead of a lady.
 
That lady confidently walk her across the room, to the meeting table, with the two other just following her. Key and Yerin stood up simultaneously when she got near them.
 
"Kang Meeyon?", Key asked the girl, raising his eyebrow at her and crossing his arms.
 
The woman removed her sunglasses and bowed her head very slightly as if she doesn't want her styled hair to move even an inch. "Annyeonghaseyo.", she greeted, still with full of confidence.
 
Yerin saw how Key's brow raised even higher and he was about to open his mouth when Yerin held his elbow, to stop him. Yerin silently cleared and took a step closer to Meeyon. She can't tolerate this.
 
"Sorry to start the conversation with this but, can't you be more punctual next time? I know you're a high-end model but please know how to be professional.", she told her straight, blank faced.
 
Meeyon returned the same straight look to her, as if she wasn't even affected. "I am professional. And you, as professionals too, should be more understanding of situations like this. We came from Paris and just landed here in Seoul just this morning. You don't expect me to run my way to here right after the flight."
 
"It could have been better if you did. Or much better if you left from Paris a little earlier, prior to the scheduled meeting", she answered not taking his eyes of Meeyon. This woman, even she just saw her now, is really getting into her nerves.
 
Meeyon huffed. "I'm a busy person. I have work there."
 
"I believe we, here, are just as busy as you but still managed to give importance to this meeting because, Kang Meeyon-ssi, this is also work, isn't it?", she stressed on her last words.
 
Key is just standing beside Yerin like silently saying 'Well, that's my partner.'. The man that Meeyon came in with is whispering something to her with a nervous look on his face, he seemed to be stopping her. He might be the manager. The other girl was just silently watching them, maybe she's the
assistant.
 
"You better behave well and try to hide that attitude of yours if you want this project to work.", Yerin said and she saw how Meeyon glared at her but her manager pulled her back.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Ahn Junghwan, Meeyon's manager. I apologize for the meeting's delay because of us. We're really sorry.", the manager stepped forward, bringing Meeyon behind him so he could prevent her on talking.
Yerin breathed, taking time to calm herself. She then nodded at the manager and asked them to seat. She also looked at Key, who was silently telling her 'good job'. They both seated as well.
 
"Let's proceed with this meeting.", Key announced.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi again~
 
I updated twice *crowd screams in background*. BTW, I just want to tell you guys that I have already finished the draft plot of the chapter until the end.
 
YES, END.
 
I can't say the ending is near because I've listed few more chapters. But just letting you know that it might be soon.
 
THANK YOU.