20: I'm now tied to a Dino

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)

 

Jonghyun peeked his head out from his room door to look around. He looked left then right, and when he saw that the outside of his room was clear, he carefully walked out heading to the house's main door. But after taking a few steps, he was suddenly pulled back by someone, grabbing his shirt. He rolled his eyes, then looked back to see that it was Minho.

"Where are you going?", Minho said, pulling him back completely.

He removed Minho's hand on his shirt and faced him. "Going out."

Minho made a sound by flicking his tongue as he shook his head. "No. You can't."

"I can and I will."

Minho raised his brow. "KIBUM~", he called out loudly and seconds later, Key came out from the kitchen and attended to them.

"Yes?", Key asked.

"Our hyung here says he's going out.", Minho answered but he was looking at Jonghyun. Then Key squinted his eyes at him, bringing his hands on the side of his waist.

He sighed irritably. Everyone is prohibiting him to go out because they know, he only has one destination: to Yerin. It's totally frustrating that they're doing it to him on this very day.... before his wedding tomorrow.

The reason? It's actually unclear to him because they were saying that it's because he and Yerin need a bit of space before they get totally tied on their wedding day. But he doubts it was all just it. He believes 'making fun of him' takes a big part on their reason.

"Didn't we tell you to just stay?", Key raised his brow at him.

"Seriously? I can't even talk to Yerin about tomorrow.", he whined.

"A day won't hurt.", Minho said.

Then Onew suddenly appeared from somewhere. "And you know...The two of you are argument-prone when you're together and we're just preventing a fight before your special day tomorrow."

"It's still pointless. If I know, you're just making fun of me."

"You can consider that also." Key said and grinned.

He glared at them. "Why are you even my friends?", he said and the boys just laughed at him.

He then regretted his idea for letting them stay there. They're all on-leave from their work and for that day, it was decided that they will all be gathered in his house and stay there so it will be more convenient to prepare for the big day. And the same goes for Yerin. Males will be in his house and females in Yerin's.

Knowing that he has no hopes of being able to escape them and go to Yerin, he pulled his phone out from his pocket and walked away from them.

 

While on the other hand, Yerin is experiecing the same frustration...

 

Inside her house was chaotic, having more than usual amount of people there, walking around all over the place or talking but Yerin doesn't mind as she was just on the couch, being busy with her phone.

She was typing a reply for Jonghyun's message when a call came on her phone and she smiled seeing him as the caller.

"I was just about to reply.", she said after answering the phone.

"It's taking too long.", he said from the other line. "This is frustrating I can't even see you today."

 

She was just about to talk when a hand, out of nowhere, snatched the phone from her ear.

"Yoboseyo? Jonghyun oppa. We're hanging up. Bye.", Yeonmi said over the phone then mercilessly ended the call.

"Yah!", Yerin yelled at her.

"What?", Yeonmi placed her hand on her waist and looked at Yerin. "Didn't we tell the two of you to have a bit of space for a while?"

"And we can't even talk? Seriously, this is annoying.", she protested.

Yeonmi rolled her eyes. "Duh? It's just for a day. Can't you hold yourselves?"

"Gosh this is pointless.", she rolled her eyes then laid out her palm in from of her. "Just give my phone back."

Yeonmi shook his head. "No. I'll keep it for the meantime.", she then placed her phone on her own pocket.

Yerin's eyes widened in disbelief. She stood up in front of her, ready to take her phone back but she was interrupted when Jisoo came to them.

"Yerin, Jonghyun's mom already arrived.", Jisoo resported.

Her thoughts of retrieving her phone vanished on the mention of Jonghyun's mom. She had been waiting for her since earlier that day so she rushed to the front door to welcome her.

"Yerin-ah~", Mrs. Kim called when she saw her.

She smiled and bowed politely. She hugged Mrs. Kim and she was happily hugged back by the woman. After, they proceeded to the living room to talk. Yeonmi and Jisoo both stayed somewhere else after they have been introduced.

"Have you been to Jonghyun's house already today, eommoni?", she asked as she placed a glass of fruit juice on the center table before sitting down on the couch with

"Yes. I went there before going here.", Mrs. Kim smiled. "How about your family? When are they coming?"

"They're already on their way here. They'll arrived anytime soon."

The woman then stared at her fondly with smile on her face. Mrs. Kim then her hair lovingly. "Aigoo. After three long years, you're finally getting married."

 

She smiled shyly. "I know. Finally..."

Mrs. Kim chuckled. "Seriously, before, I though my son doesn't have any plans on getting serious on a girl. But then, you came. And I was really surprised how big was the change that happened to him."

Yerin can't do anything but just smile. She have actually heard this a lot of times already but it's still seriously overwhelming for her.

"I'm glad it's you. You fit perfectly with each other.", Mrs. Kim held her hand gently. "I know you'll be a good wife and also a good mother soon... Take care of my son okay? You already how unstable his minds works at times, so please understand him. You also know all his bad points but please don't just look at it and try find more good points of him. Am I asking too much already?"

Yerin laughed. "Of course not eommoni. I'll be doing more than all of those, I swear."

She chuckled and nodded. "Oh and another important thing.... he have told me about this... When he explains or trying to tell you something, please listen okay? It's really important."

She lowered her head shyly. "Sorry about that... I have already learned, I'll be doing that from now on."

"Oh then you're all set for tomorrow~", mrs. kim said and opened her arms wide. She smiled and gladly slid herself between her arms, taking the hug.

She had always treated Mrs. Kim like her own mom but this time, it will be for real already. Lawfully, she is now her real mother and she's going to be a real part of Kim family, and she's loving the idea.

 

-----------------

 

Night came and the people staying on her house are already settling to their bedrooms. But Yerin is still fully awake. Everytime she would go in her bedroom, she'd end up going outside again because she can't. She's seriously being full from drinking milk, hoping that it will help her fell even a little bit of sleepiness but it didn't.

She's already expecting this and also, everyone have already warned her about it.... Nervousness, anticipation, excitement.... that were the ones responsible of making her nocturnal that night. As minutes are being subtracted from the time left before their D-day, the more her whole body system is being shaken. She knows it's all normal but she's seriously being uncomfortable with the feeling.

For the nth time that night, she went out of her room, failing on her attempt to sleep. She went to the kitchen, finding something to do but there was none so she went to the living room. She opened the television but turned it off later on as there was nothing interesting to watch. Her eyes then landed on the other couch next to where she is sitting and after figure out what really it is, her eyes sparkled.

'OMG MY PHONE~' , She rejoiced and hurriedly took it.

When Yeonmi took it earlier that day, she was serious on not giving it back, and she was unable to use it for the whole day. She assumed that Yeonmi already forgot about hiding the phone and unknowingly left on the couch and she was thankful for that.

She hurriedly went in her bedroom again and jumped on her bed. As expected, tons of messages and missed call were there, all coming from Jonghyun. So she immediately composed a message to send him.

 

[To: BABO DINO<3]

Yeonmi took my phone TT-TT I just got it back now.

 

She waited and it didn't took long before she got his reply.

 

[To: Mrs.Kim-to-be <3]

Really? :/ I'm really gonna kill whoever started this plan. I miss you.

 

[To: BABO DINO<3]

I miss you too. :<

 

[To: Mrs.Kim-to-be <3]

Really?

 

Yerin furrowed her brows but chuckled on his weird reply.

 

[To: BABO DINO<3]

Of course. Why? O.o

 

[To: Mrs.Kim-to-be <3]

Then if you miss me, count up to five. Then look outside from your bedroom window. :>

 

Her brows furrowed again. She thought that at times, Jonghyun's randomness is getting worse. She found her reply weird but then she followed it. She counted up to five then stood up from her bed to go to the window. She pushed the curtain aside and looked outside.

"Omo!", she blurted out, surprised to see Jonghyun's car parked outside the gate and he was leaning onto it.

Jonghyun saw her peeking from the window and he waved at her, then motioned his hands to tell her to go down and come out.

Obeying his order, she just threw her phone on her bed and wore a jacket, then she opened the door of her room but she stepped back in again to hide because she saw Yeonmi came out of her room and headed to the kitchen. She still waited for her to come back to her room before she can finally come out. She carefully and silently walked her way out of the house. She sighed in relief the moment she got out the gate because manage to come out safe.

Jonghyun immediately grabbed her by the arm and dragged her near him. "Why did you take long to come out?"

"I need to be very very very very careful. I almost got caught.", she answered then laughed at their silly situation. "Funny. We're like going to elope doing this."

His lips curved up. "Then shall we?"

"Babo, we're going to be married already tomorrow. Why would we elope?", She lightly punched him on the stomach. But Jonghyun's hands act fast and he caught her hands. He pulled her closer and bear hugged her. He was gently swaying as he holds her really tight, using the warmth of his own body to protect her from the very cold night wind.

 

----------

 

"Oh my gosh...", Yerin mumbled it again and again as she fans herself and trying to be calm.

Everything is set, her hair, her makeup, her gown and anything else. They were just waiting for the car that will be driving them to the venue. And as she waits, every beat of her heart would sound like bombs being dropped. She didn't imagine that her nervousness last night can get any worse, like what she was feeling right at that moment. She just hopes she won't pass out.

Her mother went near her and held her hands. "Hey, relax.", she said as she gently squeezes her hand, that is luckily helping her to get calmer, even for a bit.

"Oh gosh. Umma this is normal, right?", She worriedly asked her mother.

Mrs. Jin chukled. "Of course it is. I also experienced that."

She sighed in relief on what she heard. Then her mother cupped her face and her cheeks gently with her thumb. "My baby isn't a baby anymore. You're already getting married. I'm very happy for you."

She smiled and hugged her mom. "Thank you umma. I promise to do as good as you, being a wife.

"I know you can.", Mrs. Jin hugged her back.

Then the door of the room opened, revealing Yeonmi who is also already dressed up. She smiled at two to ladies inside.

"The car is already here. Let's go."

The two cut their hugging session, chuckling at each other, Then for the last time, Yerin took a really really deep breath before she started walking out, with her bestfriend and her mom on her side.

 

At the venue...

 

"Don't you think it's too sunny here? We might end up sweating.", Jonghyun told Taemin.

Taemin shook his head, disagreeing to him because the weather is perfect. There were no sunray hitting the, but it's still very bright. Jonghyun was expected to shut up after that but, he didn't.

"Are the colors too bright? It might hurt the eyes of the guests.", he now asked to Onew. And again he heard another disagreement on what he say because the color are just fine.

 

"Oh my God... What's wrong with those decorations there? It doesn't look pretty at all.", he said and was about to walk near the decorations he was pointing out but Key grabbed him back.

"Hyung, can you please calm down, shut up and stay still? Everything is perfectly fine, you're just the one who is not.", Key exploded but Jonghyun just blinked, looking at him.

"I... I-I am not?", he muttered and Key just stared at him with a 'you-know-what-I'm-saying' look.

He just again blinked and they were staring at each other until Jonghyun's face got crumpled.

 

"Oh my God. Yes, I'm not fine!... I'm seriously nervous. I feel like bursting anytime.", he admitted and his face is proving what he said.

Key rolled his eyes. "Relax, okay? Like what I said, everything is fine."

He nodded, taking what Key said. Looking around, he can say that everything is really fine.

The spacious garden where everything will be happening that day, was beautifully set up, nice and perfect, like what was planned... Their green surroundings were matched with white and lavender decorations. On the trees, there where lights in drooping motion hanged along with the leaves. Big balloon arrangements, also in white and lavender, were everywhere, as those were set to be the replacement for flowers because of Yerin's allergy. (a/n: Remember that?). He smiled thinking about that unusual situation of them with flowers. If there was even flowers there, it is fake, even the boquet that Yerin will be holding.

In front of him is a long, red aisle laid on the ground, and at the end of that aisle, there's a huge, elegant arc and that was where, soon, he will be seeing his bride entering and will be walking closer and closer to where he was standing.

By the thought of that, his heartbeat started racing again, He have already prepared himself for this event but now that the real day has arrived, and he was already on that very position, he can't help being nervous.

"This is normal, right?", he asked to Key who is still standing on his side.

Key gave an understanding smile. "Of course it is. Well, I haven't experiences it myself yet but that was what everybody is saying."

He breathed deep to help his body calm down as Key taps his shoulder. He was starting to feel calmer until Minho came to them.

"Your bride already arrived.", he announced, making him stop from breathing.

 

 

Yerin came out from the bridal car and her bestfriend and her mother held on the end of her long gown tail for it not to be tangled. She looked around, and seeing the amount of people on the venue, she assumed that the guests are already complete and she was the only one they've been waiting for.

"Omo! You're so beautiful.", Jisoo and Amber praised her when they came to her. She shyly thanked them and her eyes noticed Amber.

"Oh my! Amber unni, you're so pretty.", she praised her which brought the girl to feel a little uncomfortable. For her wedding, Amber looked different from her usual boyish image, in a beautiful dress, and had make up on, which is rarely seen. She even had hair extension and it suits her well. Amber does look like Jonghyun but she doubted that he will be that pretty if she dressed up as a girl.

"Yerin-ah~", someone called and she saw Jonghyun's mother approaching. "We've been waiting for you."

She slightly bowed. "Am I late, eommoni?"

"No. Of course not. The bride really comes last for a dramatic entrance.", Mrs. Kim chuckled. "Are you ready?"

She smiled though she's still feeling hell nervous. "I'm kinda shaking right now but I'm ready."

The wedding coordinator took it as a signal to everything. On her cue, people that were scrammed all over the place had settles on their respective spots.

The wedding entourage lined up before her and she ended up at the back most as she will be the last one to walk, together with her parents that are standing beside her and holding both hr hands tightly.

Once everything and everyone looked organized already, a soft melody coming from the piano played. It was already pleasing for the ears but when a sweet voice joined, it got a whole lot better, Onew being the one singing.

 

It's fortunate- Onew (click)
[a/n: as in like really, you have to listen to it if you haven't yet.]

 

Soon, those who were lined up started walking down aisle, starting from the cute kids as flower girls, ring bearers, etc, Minki is one of them, of course. Jonghyun watched those people walking in front of and going to the other side, where the seats are located. he can hear his own heartbeat, knowing that his bride would start walking there too, anytime soon.

Until finally, the line of people at the end of the aisle was gone and he can see a lady in a beautiful lavender gown.

'White gown is mainstream, my bride is different.', he managed to chuckle silently at that thought though his heart is pounding.

Yerin is starting to walk, inch by inch, towards him and that time, it's like everything is in slow motion and all the people around them disappeared, only them in each other's sight as their eyes locks.

 

'There she is, at the other end of the aisle, walking towards me...'

 

'He's there, patiently waiting...'

 

'She's the most beautiful girl I can ever meet.'

 

'The most handsome man I would want to have in my life.'

 

'I can't believe she'll completely be mine soon, this lovely bride in front of me.'

 

'I want to be his... completely, and that will happen today.'

 

'She's so near to me. Can I just run to her right now?'

 

'I want to be right next to him, right now.'

 

'I'm gonna love this woman forever.'

 

'I'm gonna love this man forever.'

 

Both their hearts stopped when after moments of walking, that seemed to be too long, they're finally standing in front of each other.

After staring at his bride and admiring her for a while, Jonghyun politely bowed to her father.

"Jonghyun, I am now putting my daughter's life and happiness on your hands.", Yerin's father said, giving her hand for the groom to hold.

"I will take care of it with all the best that I can, abeoji.", he bowed once again before taking Yerin's hand and holding it firmly.

"Take care of our daughter, she's yours now.", Mrs. Jin said to which he nodded and bowed to her mother.

Yerin's parents walked away, satisfied because they know their daughter is on good hands. Then Jonghyun eyes went back to look at his bride.

"Hi...", he uttered, eyes stuck on Yerin's.

She chuckled softly. "Hi..."

"You look beautiful."

She chuckled again. "I know right."

They both laughed softly to it then they were led to stand on their spot in front of the priest, with both of them not letting go of each other's hand.

"Before this ceremony starts, whoever is against this, speak up now or you shall remain silent for the rest of your life.", the priest announced and there were a complete silence around them, as a response. Yerin then nudged Jonghyun on his side and he turned his head to look at her.

"Yes baby?", he asked whispering.

"Yah. You tell me noe if you have any other sons out there, before it's too late."

He chuckled on what he heard then he bent down a little to whisper on her ear. "None. But I'm sure to make one soon.", he smirked.

She puckered her lips as she looked away, blushing. It was like she dug her own grave, telling it to him. She felt her hand being tighter and soon, the priest started.

The ceremony went on with everything on their right places, that even the weather was extremely great that day. It was like every forces that exist in the world have conspired to make their wedding wonderful and perfect. It's purely happiness around, until the last part came and everyone's smiles and excitement grew.

"Then...I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Everyone around them cheered and the loudest was, of course, the four boys sitting on the front most row. The two faced each other with side smiles on both their faces.

"Finally...", Jonghyun said, holding Yerin's both hands, then he suddenly grabbed her her by the waist and pulled her closer to him, causing Yerin is squeak a little. He chuckled and swiped up her veil to uncover her face from it.

He saw her eyes misty though she's smiling and it caused her eyes to became extra sparkly so Jonghyun took time to stare at it, admiring how beautiful his wife's eyes were.

Yerin opened to scold him because he's just staring and he's taking too long to do his thing, but before she can start talking, she gasped when he suddenly claimed her lips with his. She smiled and kissed him back wholeheartedly, which caused the crowd to go wild again with their cheers.

They both chuckled when the hiss ended and they looked at each other, with their forehead together and Jonghyun's arms are still firm and tight around Yerin's waist.

"I love you, my wife...", he whispered right in front of her face.

"I love you too, husband."

He then stared at her lips. "Oh my God. I can't get enough.", Jonghyun said and before Yerin can understand what he meant, he landed his lips again on top of hers. She hugged his neck to respond and they didn't care anymore about those people around them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG~!

Did I say that Part 1 will end at chapter 20? Well, supposedly and originally, yes it will. BUT when I wrote the whole chapter it became reeeeeeaaally long so I decided to cut it. So that means, One more chapter.

BUT GUYS THIS IS NOT THE END YET. IT'S JUST PART 1.