21: Yes. Now I'm really tied to a Dino

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)

[a/n: like I said, there's a bonus chapter. Take note, I updated twice]

 

After the luxurious reception at a hotel, they rode on their wedding car, going to somewhere they're still both unfamiliar to. They just let the driver take them because he was the one who knows better and they're just keenly observing the roads they were taking.

Then after like thirty minutes of drive, the car had finally come to stop. The driver went to open the car door for Yerin while Jonghyun got off from the other side.

"Woah~", She blurted out her amusement as soon as she became aware of the big house in front of her.

It was a gift from the parents of both parties. Their new love nest according to their parents. They said it's already fully furnished and some of their necessary stuff are already there so they can move right away.

The driver already bid goodbye and Jonghyun was the only one who responded as Yerin is still in the middle of expressing her amusement towards the house.

"Yah close your mouth.", he told her and she glared at him but smiled later on as she looks back at the house.

"It's just so pretty.", she said dreamily.

"Then we should be going in, it's ours.", he said, grabbed her hand and led her to walk in.

When they opened he gate, the stone ground welcomed them, leading to the large garage and to the house's main door. On the side, there's a lawn, with a narrow path that seemed to be leading to the backyard.

They walked hand in hand towards the front door and Jonghyun grabbed the keys from his pocket. Yerin chuckled at the cute sign hung on the door saying 'JongRin Love Nest'.

"Kyeopta...", she mumbled, touching the cute sign.

Jonghyun chuckled at how cute she is, as he unlocks the door. When it finally clicked, he pushed the wide door opened.

"Woaaaahh~", Yerin spazzed, entering the house. It was way more beautiful inside. She doesn't know where to go first and what to look at first and she's running all over the house with overflowing excitement, while Jonghyun is just happily watching her like a father watching his child play.

Yerin was about to run to the glass sliding door, leading to the backyard but Jonghyun grabbed her arm to pull her back.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. Enough for now.", he said.

"But I want to check the backyard.", she pouted.

"We have all day tomorrow to do that. But for now... don't you think the one we should be checking is OUR bedroom?", he smirked at her.

She immediately felt her face so she looked away and Jonghyun found it really cute of her. He laughed softly before pulling her with him and when they got in front of the staircase, he swiped her up and carried her bridal style.

"OMG. Not on the stairs.", she squealed and screamed when he started he started walking up, step by step, with her on his arms.

"Yah Jonghyun! I swear if we rolled down, I'm gonna kill you.", she screamed again, tightly holding on his neck.

"I would love that.", he winked at her and just continued walking until they're already on the second floor. There were a lot of door there but he walked towards one door, certain that it is the master's bedroom because of the sign hung there, like the one on the main door.

Yerin was the one who twisted the door knob because Jonghyun won't still put her down and he just kicked the door for it to completely open. What welcomed them were the dim lighting inside that room and Jonghyuun slowly put her Yerin down as he looks around.

The light inside wasn't coming from any bulb but from the little candles scattered around, and they have guessed that the relaxing scent all over the room is also coming from those, to complete the romantic mood.

"Really...our parents...", he chuckled while shaking his head, knowing whose idea was all of it but also, deep inside, he wanted to thank them for doing it.

Yerin secretly bit her lip, starting to feel uncomfortable. She decided to walk towards the bathroom, hoping to get away from that feeling. She then opened the door and saw how spacious it was and luckily, everything is normal in there.

"The bathroom looks great."

She flinched when someone talked behind her. She hadn't noticed that Jonghyun had already gotten near her, peaking over her shoulder to also look at the bathroom interior.

He tilted his head to the side to look at her and smiled which looked more like a grin for her so as a reaction, she pushed him inside and shut him there alone.

"You use that first. I'm gonna look at the closet.", she yelled from the outside and quickly walked away. But then, Jonghyun's head peeped out from the door.

"Can you get me something to wear since you're the one who shoved me in here?"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Just go in.", she shooed him away with her hand gesture.

 

 

Jonghyun's heart beat faster and faster every second that passes by that he can hear the shower on, from the bathroom. Yerin had been there for like an hour already but he completely understands why she is taking too long.

He stood up from the bed, adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner... even if it's unnecessary, and he swiped the curtain to look out from the window but he ended up dropping himself again to the bed. He can't stay still because of his overflowing feels. He's excited yet nervous and there's a bit of worry too.

Yes, Yerin acts sly at times but he knows she's a pure and innocent girl inside and he's worrying for her. He knows that the nervousness she's feeling is way way more than what he is feeling, and by that, he do promised himself that because he loves her, he would take care of her and be the most gentleman for her.

Then, he heard the sound of the water flowing from the shower stopped and it brought her heart to beat violently. He then jumped off the bed and positioned himself on the floor.

Why?

He has to be ready...

 

And on the other hand...

 

It is the nth time that Yerin checked her reflection on the mirror in the bathroom. She have actually finished showering several minutes ago but she can't still get out so she just stayed and kept the water running.

She turned around in front of the mirror and checking how she looks, she convinced herself that she's fine and all her efforts for the past days before the wedding was payed off. Right then, because she knows she's been staying in the bathroom for too long that she can be mistaken to be already sleeping there, she decided to come out already.

She put on her newly bought cherry flavored lip balm, spread enough amount of lotion on her skin again (cause she did it for like 3 times already), she checked the smell of her hair then one final turn in front of the mirror.

'I'm okay, it's time to go out.', she talked to herself and breathed deep before walking towards the door.

"Oh my gosh. Why does it have to be this nerve wrecking.', she thought as she turn the door knob and when she had enough courage, she completely pushed the door open.

Her eyes widened when he saw Jonghyun on the floor, doing push ups, and it was an awkward scene to see, specially now.

"W-What are you doing there?",

Jonghyun, who got frozen for seconds because she unexpectedly came out, was able to recover and stood up already. "Push ups.", he answered simply.

Yerin nodded slowly and looked straight on his face, only to lock eyes with him. She can feel how intense that stare is starting to become and she cannot bear it for too long as her chest is almost because of the wild beating inside it. She retrieved her stare and blinked a few times before going to their walk-in closet. She stood there and kept flipping the innocent folded clothes. She really had no business there but she just had to be somewhere for her to be able to calm herself down.

She breathed deep fr a few times to ease her heartbeat but to no avail because it went ten times wilder when she felt a pair of strong arms s around her waist and a hot breath behind her.

"Are you nervous Mrs. Kim?", Jonghyun whispered to her ear. She wasn't able to answer as she kept on gulping. She heard the man behind her chuckled.

"I believe we shouldn't be here in the closet.", he said and held her hand to pull her out of the walk-on closet. He closed it, himself, and finally faced Yerin, snaking his arms again on her waist and pulling her close to his body.

"You don't usually take long on showering...", he squinted his eyes on her.

Yerin rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine. I'm nervous okay? Isn't it obvious?"

He chuckled and brought his face closer to hers, holding both sides of her head. "It is pretty obvious, actually.", he whispered and pecked her on the lips but his face stayed an inch close to hers after.

"I'll take care of you, promise.", he mumbled and gave her another peck on her lips but he didn't manage to pull away anymore so it ended up as a kiss.

It was gentle for the first minute but later on it deepened as Yerin already hugged his neck while Jonghyun pulled her body closer to him, closing all the possible gaps between them. He kissed her in a way like letting her know how badly he wants her now and Yerin also responded on the same intense way. He then then left her lips, panting, and he started leaving trails of little kissed all over her face.

"Shall I repeat now my vows from the ceremony?", he asked, mumbling in between the kissed he was busy doing.

"What for?", she asked back with eyes closed.

"I just want to...", he stopped what he is doing and faced her. He swiped away those hairs that made its way to her face, then he cupped her cheeks.

"No need for that.", she, herself, removed his hand from her face and crossed the distance between their lips. She placed her hand on his nape to make his head firm on that position.

"But I said I want to...", Jonghyun mumbled between heavy breaths and the kiss. His hands traveled on her sides, trailing on her every curve and it stopped and held on her waist.

He slowly took steps forward, not leaving her lips, until the edge of the bed hit the back of Yerin's knees, causing her to fall down on the soft mattress. He positioned her properly first on the bed first before he joined her and have her under him.

He can smell his hair, causing him to want to bury his face on it but her neck has that sweet smell of her lotion which she liked more, so his face ended up being there and did it's business. Yerin's hand can't help itself from going through Jonghyun's hair, messing it up and grabbing it as he continues to relish the sweet spots on her neck.

"I'm gonna love you forever.", he mumbled before leaving her neck and bringing his face back in front of hers as he stares at her lovingly.

"You're the one whom I want to see everyday, for the rest of my life.", a peck on her forehead.

"I would love to wake up, seeing you beside me, and sleep, still you beside me.", a peck on her cheek.

"I will take care of, not only you, but also the kids I will be having with you.", he went down to her lips for a kiss, like he was charging from it for him to say more.

Yerin have heard of that speech of his already because it was a part of his vow during the ceremony, but it still makes her heart jump out of joy for hearing it again. It's something that she won't surely get tired of listening to... but not this time... the still have other things to do...

"I will--", Jonghyun was cut off from what he was about to say when Yerin pulled his head down, making his lips crash onto hers.

"Can you stop talking now?", Yerin mumbled beneath his lips that made Jonghyun smirk.

"Of course. I'm more than willing.", he said and completely claimed her lips, taking the lead and his hands started to roam all over her body.

She can feel his whole weight on her already because he's completely lying on her, but she doesn't mind... she likes it... and he's her husband anyway...


 

**Le lights dims out dramatically** [a/n: don't hate me. (QoQ)]


 


 

The loud ring of her phone was what woke Yerin up. Her eyes looked around first, adjusting from her sleep. It's already bright inside the room and she can clearly see everything. She got confused at first because the room is still unfamiliar to her but she remembered that it was their new room. THEIRS.

Her eyes then landed on the man beside her and she found out the reason why she can't move freely. It's because Jonghyun was lying in his stomach, the half side of his body was lying on hers and the other half was on the mattress.

Before she can enjoy the sight of him sleeping, the phone rang again and that's when she got aware of it. She sleepily moved her other arm that wasn't being pressed down by Jonghyun's body, then she reached the ringing phone from the bedside desk. She realized it was her phone and it was Key calling.

"Yoboseyo?", she answered in a half-asleep tone. She heard Jonghyun groaned so she toned down her voice a little.

"Are you still sleeping? It's already past 1pm.", Key nagged on the other line. She looked at the clock on her phone LCD to check the time and found out that he was right, then she put the phone back to her ear.

"Seriously? Did you call to just check if I'm still asleep or not?", she sighed.

She felt Jonghyun tapping her arm, wanting her to put down the phone but he's eyes are still closed when she looked.

"No. I called because I want to ask something about the paperworks you left here. I know you're on leave, sorry to disturb you."

She felt again Jonghyun her arm, this time more authoritative and with groan, but she ignored it. "It's fine oppa, it's work. What is it?", she asked Key.

"I was looking for--"

She wasn't able to hear what Key said next because Jonghyun already snatched the phone from her.

"Yah Kibum-ah! Don't you understand 'on-leave from work'? Leave her alone.", he shouted at the phone and pressed the end button harshly. He was about to put it back to the bedside desk when it rang again, same caller. He frowned, hissed then threw the phone to the floor, not minding how loud was the crash sound it made.

"Yah! My phone!", Yerin sat up to check her poor phone but he just pulled her back and hugged her waist.

"I'll buy you a new one if it got broken.", he mumbled, and made himself comfortable hugging her close to his body like she was a pillow, then she shut his eyes closed again.

Having him so close to her, she felt his different warmth and when she looked down, she got aware that they're still both out of clothes and as an automatic response, she tried to pull the blanket up to cover their bare bodies but it was hard to do because she can't freely move and also, because some parts of the blanket were under Jonghyun. Her movements made him open his eyes and looked at her.

"What?", he asked, talking about why she kept on moving.

She can't answer and her eyes unconsciously looked down to their bodies again, then she looked away with flushed face.

She heard a suppressed chuckle and when she looked back to him, he's grinning at her slyly and with a meaningful stare.

"What?", she scowled at him, trying to look tough though her face is completely red.

"Nothing. I just remembered some.... things...", he said with a smirk, and her face went brighter red, getting what he meant.

He chuckled and pulled her closer to him and started giving little smoochy kisses on her ear and on her jaw.

"Are you feeling fine?", he whispered with a bit of worried tone.

She nodded with closed eyes as she's enjoying what Jonghyun is doing to her ears. She's actually feeling some sort of uncomfortableness in her body but it was bearable.

His hands then went on to caress her stomach then her side curves.

"Babe, is your body really this small? I think you lost weight.", he whispered again.

She gasped a little on what he said. Once again, she appeared bright red. 'How can he even notice that??'

Jonghyun noticed her reaction and he stopped what he is doing and looked at her. "You did lose weight?", he asked with amusement.


 

She doesn't have plans on answering that but when Jonghyun repeatedly asked her, she was forced to.

"AIGOO. Yes. I did, okay?", she rolled her eyes.

"Really, you did? Why?", he asked with his amusement growing. He faced sidewards and brought his head up and held it with his hand, with his folded elbow below for support and he looked down at her.

"For... For you...", she mumbled, looking away from his gaze.

Hearing it, he dropped himself back down, letting out a loud and hearty laugh. She glared at him for his reaction and when he didn't stopped laughing, she shifted her position to completely face him and she covered his mouth with her own hand.

"Stop laughing, will you?", she frowned at him, irritated.

He breathed to hold on his laughter and he held Yerin's hand away from his mouth. "Sorry, I'm not making fun of you. I'm just really happy that Mrs. Kim made an effort for me.", he hugged her and rolled to bring her under him.

"But really, you don't have to do it. You're already fine and perfect. But still, thanks for the effort.", he went down to her lips and kissed her. Yerin accepted him and she responded to his every actions, making him feel loved the same way he was doing to her.

And it looked like they don't have any plans on getting up to at least have some lunch.


 

---------


 

"Hey really, I'm telling you, you did.", Jonghyun said, following Yerin around everywhere she goes. She just rolled her eyes and didn't stop walking to continue checking the parts of their new house.

Jonghyun is saying at she, last night, accidentally called him oppa in the middle of.... you know it. And now he's insisting for her to start calling him 'oppa'.

"What's wrong with oppa? It'd be cute if you call me that."

She stopped and faced him when they got to the living room. "What wrong with your name or the sometimes-endearments 'baby' and 'babe'? You know instead of whining there, you should the other things left on our houses and bring it here.", she scolded him.

"But--"

"And another thing, you broke my phone 'cause I don't even know what's so hard on just turning if off, that you have to throw it. You better buy me one because I need it.", she continued to rant.

"Okay, okay. I said I'll buy you one.", he laughed before walking closer to her and bear hugging her. "You already sound like a naggy wife."

She gave a little punch to him on his stomach but he didn't let of her and just laughed. Then a phone rang and they were certain that it was Jonghyun's because Yerin's phone is broken. He let go of her to answer the call.

"Ne umma?", he answered, his mom on the other line.

"Son, sorry to disturb you on your honeymoon but can you go to *name of a hospital*"

"Huh? Wae??", his eyes grew wide and worry registered on his face, same as with Yerin as she observes his reaction.

------

Yerin observed Jonghyun's expression as they walk, going to the certain room number they were told to go to. He's in a rush and she has no choice but to catch up with his pace because he was holding her hand.

He looked really worried and it's reasonable because it was his sister who's in there. But his mom already called them while they're on their way to the hospital to assure them that Sodam is already fine and she had successfully given birth to her child.

They finally reached the given hospital room and Jonghyun wasted no time and immediately went in. They rushed to Sodam who is lying on the bed, with her husband standing beside her and their parents sitting on the couch at one side of the room.

"Noona, How are you? Are you okay?", he asked worriedly.

Sodam chuckled. "Of course I am. I just gave birth not got into an accident."

Seeing that his sister is fine, he sighed in relief. Then his eyes went to the little human that was lying on her side.

"I-Is that your baby?", he asked with sparkling eyes, not taking his gaze away from the baby.

"Yes, my daughter. You want to hold her?"

He looked at her with eyes asking for permission and Sodam nodded with a smile. "Careful..."

And as told, he carefully and slowly picked up the baby that was like just as small as the half of his arm. A smile spread on his face as he stared at it fondly and Yerin have seen that. She was just on his side and watching him all the time.

From the time he new about his noona's state, she was how he got extremely worried for her and now, how delighted he is to be holding his niece. She can't help imagining how would he be if she was the one on the same situation as Sodam.

Jonghyun carefully put he baby back down to Sodam's side then after, he placed his arm on Yerin's waistl

"Jonghyun looks so happy...", Sodam's husband commented.

They both just smiled to him then Yerin looked at Sodam. She gave her a nice yet meaningful smile to which she responded with a shy one, knowing what she's trying to let her know. She then felt Jonghyun's arm tightened on her waist.

"We'll be having one too, soon.", he whispered to her ear and placed a gentle peck on her cheek.

 

Of course they will....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, I want to apologize for whatever happened in this chapter.... I mean that something.

I've been receiving requests to make that special scene of them but OTL sorry I can't. underaged writer here. I actually felt uncomfortable writing it because I wasn't really sure what to put so I think it became a mess. I'll try harder next time.

So. wrap up for Part 1. Part 2 will follow right away :)

Comments are loved, feedbacks are loved, votes are loved, messages are loved, subscribes is loved, follows are loved, tweets are loved. <3  i love everything so don't hesitate doing one. @JJmyun