What's in Meeyon's Mind

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)
[A/N: I've updated twice. Please see the last chapter in case you missed it. Enjoy<3]
 
 
 
 
The staffs were setting up for the photoshoot and everyone is all over the venue, doing what is needed. Yerin was with them, supervising, until Key came to her.
 
"She isn't here yet?", Key asked, his voice with a hint of irritation.
 
Yerin shook her head and looked at her wristwatch. "She still have a few minutes before the call time though."
 
Key rolled his eyes. "But still... She should come earlier than the call time. It's our first day of work, she should have aimed to please us after what she did on the meeting."
 
"She'd be here soon.", Yerin smiled to calm Key a bit.
 
Key sighed. "You're gonna be the one in-charge in this project. I'm so sure it'd be very tough because of her."
 
Yerin rolled her eyes. "I know right. Remember how she opposed on almost everything I said and how many times she rolled her eyes on me during the meeting. That girl definitely hates me."
 
"Her towering pride must have been badly hurt after you lectured her."
 
They were in the middle of that convo when the door opened and three familiar faces came in. They were greeted by the staff as they pass on them.
 
"Speaking...", Yerin whispered to Key while they look at the girl confidently walking towards them.
 
"Good morning Yerin-ssi, Kibum-ssi.", Meeyon greeted casually, with a smile. Her manager and assistant greeted as well.
 
"Good morning.", Yerin plainly greeted back while Key just nodded his head.
 
"It's good to see you came on time today.", Key said blankly.
 
"I don't wanna be late again, of course.", Meeyon calmly said, and she even smiled to Yerin, as if there were no traces of grudge from their past meeting.
She then looked at her manager and took two cups from him, then handed it to the them. "Here"
 
Both Yerin and Kibum automatically looked at each other before slowly taking
the cups offered to them. Meeyon is strangely being nice, even to Yerin.
 
"I'll be going to the dressing room.", Meeyon bowed then left, with her manager and coordi. The two was left holding their coffees and following Meeyon with their eyes. Key slowly looked at Yerin, with a weird, puzzled chuckle.
 
Yerin chuckled in the same manner. "Tell me what did just happen?"
 
"Don't know either. What is she up to?". Key asked and Yerin just shrugged her shoulders in response.
 
***
 
The photoshoot went well and smooth. Meeyon's prima donna attitude would sometimes come out but she acted fine when towards Yerin. It was a good thing but Yerin wasn't that comfortable with it. That wasn't the Meeyon she first met and expected to work with .
 
But seeing her do her work, Yerin was impressed and she acknowledged Meeyon's title as an international model, she had proven it in front of her as she does different poses gracefully, sophisticatedly and with such distinct charm. She's indeed beautiful.
 
"It still feels weird.", Key told Yerin as they watch Meeyon pose in front of the camera for the last part of that day's shoot.
 
"What? Her being nice?", Yerin asked
 
"uh.. well that also. But I'm really talking about when I see her."
 
Yerin's eyes widened mockingly at Key. "Why? Don't tell me you're attracted to her."
 
He glared at her. "Duh? Cut that out. I even find myself more attractive than her whole being so... NO. Please, not my type.", he rolled his eyes in his usual fab way then looked at Meeyon's direction again. "What I mean is it's weird
because it really feels like I've seen her before. I already told you that."
 
Yerin looked Meeyon too. "I'm starting to get curious now, since you keep on saying that."
 
The camera man clapped his hands, telling the end of that day's shoot. Meeyon's assistant hastily ran her way to her side to give her tissue and other things she asked for. Everyone started packing up.
Meeyon headed to the resting area, where Yerin is waiting while Key is talking to some staffs.
 
"You did well.", Yerin praised her.
 
Meeyon smiled but didn't bother to look at her. She's busy checking her face with her hand held mirror. "Thanks."
 
Yerin didn't say more. Meeyon is being nice but she's still rude at times. She wondered if she's just acting out. Yerin just silently sat on the seat across her as she wait for Key to come back.
 
"Yerin-ssi.", Meeyon suddenly called her.
 
"Ne?", she answered, a bit surprised.
 
"Are you married?"
 
"Ne?", she wasn't able to answer right away because that was out of the blue. "...uhhh... Yes, I am."
 
Meeyon smiled with envy. "Aww... You must be very happy now. I bet your husband is a very good looking business man. I wish I could meet him."
 
Yerin smiled at her but inside, she wanted to scrunch her face . 'Why would you want to meet him?'
 
Then Key already came. He praised Meeyon too for doing great on the photoshoot then told Yerin they have to go.
 
"We'll be going. See you on the next photoshoot.", Yerin bowed her head slightly as goodbye for Meeyon. Meeyon smiled and did the same.
 
 
As she watch Yerin and Key's backs walk away from her, the smile on Meeyon's face faded, and her eyes eventually became sharp. Then she looked again at her image on the mirror.
 
"Unnie.", her assistant called, who was standing behind her all that time. "You know Miss Yerin's husband, right? That was the guy you went to see the other day, you said you were friends."
 
Meeyon smiled sarcastically. "Yes."
 
"Why didn't you tell her?"
Her smile turned into a small chuckle. "That I'm her husband's ex? Not yet, but she'll eventually find out... ", she huffed and squinted at the door where Yerin went out.
 
After how that Ms. Im-so-professional ashamed me on our first meeting... I don't think I should just simply tell her...
 
She told the truth when she told Jonghyun she wanted to see him to know how have he been after the years they didn't see each other. She actually had grudges towards Jonghyun for dumping her before, she can't accept that she,
Kang Meeyon that everybody wants, was just dumped by an arrogant Kim Jonghyun.
 
Her initial plan was to show Jonghyun how well had she been, for him to realize what mistake he did, and for him to comeback crawling to her. Then she'd dump him, like what he did before. But then, she found out he's already married. That was one hard blow for her pride. The next worst thing she found out is Ms. Im-so-professional is his wife.
 
"Unni, by any chance... Do you want to win your ex back? Is that why you're insisting to see him?", her assistant asked again. She knows everything, and she knows Meeyon too well. What she wants, she gets and nothing could ever stop that.
 
"Of course not.", she rolled her eyes. "I just have to do something about the fact that he dumped me, then he married one plain girl.", she rolled her eyes once again. "Like seriously, Me? An international model? Beaten by some average looking girl. What has gotten to him?"
 
The assistant was about to give an opposing comment about her plan because it might be something serious but she knows she's just gonna be told off, so she just shut .
 
 
__________________
 
 
 
When the office door opened, Jonghyun didn't wonder anymore who it might be. He was already expecting someone, but it's actually an unwanted visitor for him. He stood up from his swivel chair and stood in front of his desk, leaning to it with his arms crossed.
 
Meeyon looked glad to see him, with the big smile she is wearing on her well covered with make up face, as she approach him, but Jonghyun doesn't have the same expression as his.
 
"Hi~", Meeyon greeted, stopping in front of him. Jonghyun didn't respond, he just looked at her blankly.
 
"I'm glad you agreed to meet me again.", she said, not affected by the unwelcomeness.
 
Jonghyun sighed. "I just agreed so that I can tell you that you cannot just tell your brother you wanted to meet me and then go here. Me and your brother are working together, it's business, you can't just use that for your own interest."
 
"I just want to talk with you."
 
"We did enough talking before."
 
Meeyon casually sat on the chair also in front of the set so Jonghyun has to move a bit so they'd have considerable distance from each other.
 
"I can't understand why you hate me. Isn't it me who should be hating you because of what you did to me before?", she said looking up at him.
 
Again, she crossed her legs revealing more than half of her thighs. Jonghyun was so certain she did it on purpose. She wouldn't wear a skimpier than skimpy dress for no reason.
 
"I don't hate you. I'm just laying limits, because I know you. We're not that close either, even before."
 
A chuckle came out of Meeyon. "Limits, you say? Why Jonghyun? Is there anything you're afraid of?"
 
Jonghyun looked sharply at her as her eyes look unacceptably sticky towards him. The kind of look that he hates seeing from any other girls, aside from Yerin of course.
 
"No Meeyon, it's not what you have in mind. I just have to set limits, not only for you but to anyone else that I'm not close with, that's all."
 
"Because you're married?", Meeyon asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Because I'm married.", he repeated as an answer.
 
Meeyon rolled her eyes. "Tell me what you saw in her 'coz I honestly don't get why—"
 
"You don't know her. You don't tell things like that about her when your in front of me.", he cut off her sentence with his glare.
 
Meeyon wasn't able to answer, she doesn't know how to feel. It was cheesy to hear but it's annoying her.
 
"Trust me, you don't wanna compare yourself to her or else it might badly injure your pride.", Jonghyun added.
 
Meeyon smirked. "What if I tell you I know your wife?"
 
Jonghyun was left speechless, mouth agape.
 
"You won't believe how small this world can be. I didn't plan everything but—", she was cut off when Jonghyun's phone rang. Before Jonghyun grabbed his phone, he left a glare to Meeyon.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"J-jonghyun...", she heard Yerin's shaking voice on the other line.
 
"Hey what's wrong?", he worriedly asked. He stood straight from leaning on his desk.
 
"Y-yuhan...", her voice got broken by sobs. "I... I don't know what to do...". Fear and worry immediately crept all over his body, hearing Yerin cry over the phone.
 
"I'll be there. Wait for me.", he said in haste the immediately ended the call. He mindlessly placed the phone on his desk to gather his things as fast as he can.
Meeyon was just looking at him, clueless of what happened. She doesn't even know who called but it looks like an emergency seeing Jonghyun panic.
 
After he got his things, he rushed to the door, almost forgetting about Meeyon. Before he closed the door he looked back at her.
 
"You came here on your own, I am certain you can also go on your own.", he said and left.