19: [PART 2]

Tied To A Dino (My SLY Fox SEQUEL)

Jonghyun was about to head back to his house but when he received a text from her noona, he turned his car and drove back to her house and within just fifteen minutes, he was back to Sodam's house, where he found Onew and Amber with his noona.

"Why are you guys still here?", he asked Onew and Amber as he sits down with them on the couch.

He didn't get any reply but instead he earned stares from the three of them. Weird stares.

"Hey, you three. I've been noticing you since earlier. You're being weird ever since we came here, while you were the one who requested to meet Minki.", he told them, furrowing his brows.

Sodam sighed and rolled her eyes. "Do you really see that you do look a like Minki?", she looked at him, questioning.

His brows furrowed more. "Aren't we? I can see resemblances and others are also saying that. Even Yerin, actually. Why?"

"Yerin's gonna earn a word from me for not memorizing how you look.", Sodam said seriously.

Jonghyun got really confused on what's happening to the people around him. He felt like he was the only korean around japanese people that he cannot understand what they are saying.

"Hey wait. Can you explain it to me? I'm being lost right now.", He held up his hands, motioning a surrender.

"You don't look like Minki like what you and others believe.", Onew said straight, causing Jonghyun to be more confused than ever.

"Can.... Can we make it clearer, please?", Jonghyun asked, shifting his eyes from the three.

Sodam rolled her eyes. "Idiot. I don't know if you're not looking at the mirror or you're just really really stupid.", she sighed. "YOU.DON'T.LOOK.THAT.MUCH.LIKE.MINKI."

He stared at his noona dumbfounded. He was still waiting for her words to sink in his mind. His brain started processing it and that was when he finally reacted. "What are you saying? Can't you see the resemblances?"

"Gosh Jonghyun. I'm saying this because I'm your sister and I am seeing your freaking face for the whole 23 turning 24 years of your existence. So you listen to me... it's just resemblances. JUST RESEMBLANCES.", Sodam specified her last words. She's being frustrated of his brother's stupidness.

"Wait. Are you saying this because you can't accept Minki? You know, you guys are being unfair to him.", he tried to find a more reasonable reason on what they are saying because no matter how he tried, he is still finding their words impossible.

Onew sighed. "Okay, given you have resemblances. I can notice that. But it is seriously not enough for a father and son basis."

He can't speak. His heart was pounding for a reason he doesn't know. It was like they were opening a treasure box in front of him and he anticipates whether its contents are gold or plain junk.

"We do look freaking alike, but are you my father?", Amber then dropped that question.

"It's because were cousins. Idiot.", he glared to Amber.

His statement brought the three into a deep thought which made him think too.

Resemblances... Father... Look a like... Idiot... Cousins... Idiot... Stupid... Idiot again...

There were many words circling in his head that he gave up thinking but when he looked at the three, it seemed like they already got the idea based on how they are looking at each other. Amber snapped her fingers.

"It's because you're really related!", she rose up from her seat, with sparkling eyes and a wide smile.

"What?!", Jonghyun blurted out.

 

----------------

 

 

They're are all standing in front of a door, waiting for it to be opened. Jonghyun pressed the doorbell again as it was taking long already. He looked back at the people behind him: Onew, Amber, Hyejin Key, Minho and Taemin. They're on full force to know the truth.

They heard the sound of the door knob being turned, and seriously, Jonghyun's chest was like being kicked by thousands of horses, and it was the same as to what at others feel, specially Hyejin.

The door finally opened and man in plain white v-neck shirt and simple jeans was seen. The man held on his chest and moved back, surprised to see that number of people in front of his door.

"I wasn't informed that there will be a reunion in my house.", the man said, half-chuckling as he was still confused to find all of them there.

"Long time no see Donghae...", Jonghyun greeted but with a straight face.

"Oh Jonghyun...", he mumbled then his eyes scanned the others who was with him and when his eyes landed on someone, his eyes widened.

"H-Hyejin...", he mumbled again.

"Bro. Don't you think you should be inviting us in?", Amber said from the back.

 

 

 

They were all settled in the living room, good thing his house was spacious that they were able to fit all. Minutes have passed that no one is talking. An awkward atmosphere was there because they haven't seen each other for years and that meeting wasn't planned at all.

"S-So...", Donghae started. "How did you find me here?"

"We don't have any communications for these past years after you got mad at me for a reason that no one knows so we have to ask the help of my parents to track were you are. Luckily, they're still in touch with your parents so they told us where you're staying now.", Jonghyun explained.

Donghae just nodded and didn't say more. There was silence again until one talked.

"Why did you even got mad to Jonghyun? You're very close then.", Onew said.

"It's personal...", he just mumbled and looked down, not wanting to meet eyes with any of them.

"It's about Hyejin, right?", Amber asked. Donghae looked at her but he didn't answer.

Jonghyun sighed. He knows it won't be settled if they're not going to the main point so he decided of starting it.

"Hyejin has a son now...", he started and Donghae's attention was easily caught. He then looked at Hyejin who was looking down all the time then he brought back his attention to Jonghyun.

"She was saying it's mine.", he spilled it out and Donghae's face was unexplainable.

"You have a child with her?", he blurted out in disbelief, shifting his eyes form Jonghyun then to Hyejin. "I thought you don't like her?", he said with a hint of anger on his tone.

"Listen first." Jonghyun continued. "She had his son that night...on your birthday party. And she was saying--"

"That night?", Donghae interrupted on what he was going to say, with a bewildered expression. "Hell then it wasn't yours!"

Gasped filled the whole living room because of what he said. Hyejin looked at Donghae with a totally flustered face.

"What are you saying?", she asked him in a broke voice. Her tears are threatening to fall as she looked at him.

Donghae looked back at her with an apologetic and worried look. "S-Sorry but...I.... I was the one with you that night...", he said almost like a whisper, looking down, but everybody was able to hear it.

"What?!", Hyejin exclaimed. "B-But... that night.... I was calling Jonghyun's name and I swear, h-he did respond. W-we're even talking....", she narrated, being confuse on what's true and what's not...

.

.

--FLASHBACK--

 

"Jonghyun is wasted as usual.", Amber laughed at Jonghyun who was holding a glass filled with alcohol but he was already slumping his upper body on the table.

"Same as this girl here.", a guy, one of their friends, pointed at Hyejin who is still conscious but near to blacking out because of the drink.

"Let's carry them inside so that they can rest.", Donghae stood up, as well as the two other boys. He and the other carried the totally unconscious Jonghyun and the other carried Hyejin.

Realizing that it's already late, the rest also stood up and decided to end their celebration. Some decided to go home, including Amber and some stayed to sleep there.

When the others have already left, they carried Jonghyun and Hyejin inside the house, going upstairs where there are bedrooms. Donghae glanced at the boy who was carrying Hyejin and his eyes squinted. It's not that he's thinking that his friend wasn't good enough, it's just that he knows that boy is already tipsy and he doesn't want to give his trust for handling Hyejin on that state.

"Hey.", he called the boy. "You help Siwon carry Jonghyun inside. I'll take Hyejin."

He saw the dislike on his friend's face on what he said but he can't do anything against it so he just handed Hyejin to him, and he helped on carrying Jonghyun instead. Right then he knew that his decision of taking Hyejin is right.

He brought her in a room next to where Jonghyun was carried. He gently placed her on the soft bed then he turned the lamp shade on for a little bit of light. He then had a chance to stare at Hyejin's face. His heart was beating fast as he does it.

He had always liked Hyejin, right from the start so he befriended her until they got close but he still haven't found the right timing to confess... His hand unconsciously went to her face and swiped the strands of hair covering it, then he gently caressed her cheek as he stares at her fondly.

"Jonghyun...", she mumbled and moved a little. He felt a punch on his heart, hearing her calling the name of his cousin.

He knows she likes Jonghyun, and Jonghyun is also aware of that. Good thing he doesn't care about it. His cousin knows that he likes Hyejin and he assured that he will never come between them.

"Hey Jonghyun..."

Donghae's eyes widened in shock when Hyejin held him on the back of his neck and pulled him down so they ended up her, hugging his neck and his face is just inches away from hers. Her eyes were half-opened and Donghae can see it but he knows she's drunk she wasn't fully awake. He understands that maybe Hyejin was mistaking him as Jonghyun. It wasn't impossible, specially to her current drunk state now, because as cousins, they do look a bit like each other. There are resemblances, same as with Amber.

That time, having her really close to him, Donghae can feel her breath hitting his face and he can't do nothing but to gulp. He envied Jonghyun because his name was being called by this girl in front of him, even in her sleep. He took their current position as a chance for him to stare at her in such a small distance. He thought her lips was the most beautiful thing on her face.

'Jonghyun can I be you for just now?', he thought to himself as he can't hold himself anymore. There weren't be any harm if he does so...

"Yah Jonghyun...", she called, looking at him with half-opened eyelids.

"Y-Yes?", Donghae answered.

"I said I like you..."

And by that Donghae let himself drown to the moment he was in.

--END--

 

Everybody inside that house doesn't know how to react after hearing the whole story. Jonghyun's mouth was left opened as he doesn't know what reaction he should make while on the other hand, Hyejin's tears started to make it's way down her face as she felt really confused and at the same time she felt dumb that all this time, the thing she believes wasn't the truth.

"Why didn't you tell me?", she asked accusingly to Donghae. "I woke up alone the next morning...They said Jonghyun already went home so... I thought... that's why I'm alone..."

He looked at her with pain in his eyes. "You woke up alone because I went out first, wanting to prepare you a breakfast, and also to ready myself for telling you what happened....But the first person you searched for that morning is Jonghyun. I tried to tell you by starting with my confession about my feelings but before I can even tell you what happened that night, you dumped me right away. You left me and I never had a chance to tell you... You're also avoiding me...", he ended looking up to the ceiling, feeling really stressed and holding his emotions.

Everyone assumed that Donghae's feeling's for her wasn't gone yet. He still likes him, based on the way he is affected as he tells the story.

"So that's why you became mad at me? Because she dumped you because of me?", Jonghyun asked and Donghae nodded.

"Oh my God. I'm right! That was my conclusion!", Onew suddenly rejoiced, and he earned weird looks from everybody. Minho covered Onew's mouth and signaled them to continue. They just all shook their head at Onew's sense of inappropriate reactions. Then they carried on with their serious discussion.

"S-So, my son... How is he?", Donghae looked at Hyejin with sparkling eyes. It is very visible that he is excited to know more about his son.

The others decided to stand up already, knowing that the two have a lot of things to talk to and things to be settled. They bid they're goodbyes and promised to talk some other time about their own issues and also to do some catching up for the years they haven't met. They left and let Hyejin and Donghae talk.

 

"Oh my God. I'm going nuts.", Jonghyun blurted out as he leans on his car as soon as they got to the parking lot. He was holding his chest, feeling his heart in violent rhythm and he is panting like he is tired, when he is actually not. They all gathered in front of Jonghyun, all with smiles of relief.

"I knew it, there's something that is not right when I saw you and Minki. I grew up with you and Donghae so I know what's alike and what's not.", Amber said.

"Seriously I don't know what to think about you. You believed right away on something that you can't even remember.", Key rolled his eyes, mocking Jonghyun.

He glared at Key. "It was because I was freaking shirtless when I woke up. What can I think of?"

"Duh?! Who knows what you're doing to yourself when you're drunk.", Minho looked at Jonghyun judgingly and he just glared.

They just laughed at it. Jonghyun felt really light right now because the biggest problem he has was removed and it's been quite a while since he last laughed with real happiness. What happened that day was really a relief for everyone of them. When the laughter subsided, they all looked at Jonghyun.

"Hey hyung, what to do now?", Taemin asked him.

"You seemed to be forgetting something really important.", Onew added, giving him a hint.

His eyes widened as he got what he is trying to say. He became too relaxed and relieved, and he had forgotten about that very important detail and the main point of everything.

"Gosh. I need to go. RIGHT NOW.", he hurriedly opened his car and got in. Before he closed the door he smiled to the guys looking at him, they smiled back, mentally wishing him a goodluck, then he drove away.

 

---------------

 

Yerin already got irritated to the continues ringing of her phone, same caller ID appearing all the time, so she pressed the off button of it hardly and threw her phone on the back seat of her as she was driving. It was Jonghyun.

It's not that she doesn't want to talk to him but everything is being harder for the both of them because of what he is trying to do. Jonghyun have texted her earlier, asking for them to meet but remembering that he said before that 'he's still not letting go of her', she ignored him because she knows he's just going to pursue what he wants. Then not long after that message from him, he started calling her non-stop, not minding even she's declining his call again and again. Given that Jonghyun is originally stubborn she can't understand why he is being this consistent though he knows that the issue they have now isn't that simple.

She continued driving until she already arrived at her house, from work. She took her things, including the phone she threw on the back seat, then she headed inside her house. The door was understandably unlocked because Yeonmi is there with her and she'll be staying with her for a few more days before she came back to Busan to work. But as she walks in, she can hear conversation coming from the living room. Aside from Yeonmi, she doesn't have any guests in her house so she went there to check. And there, she had confirmed there is another someone inside her house. Yeonmi was sitting on the couch... and conversing with Jonghyun.

"What's going on here?", she spoke that made the two look at her. She shifted his eyes between them.

Yerin stood up and came to her side. "Good thing you're here. Jonghyun has been waiting for you. He said you weren't answering his calls."

She looked back to her with disbelief. "So you're the one who let him in. Seriously Yeonmi? Don't you know the situation?"

"Yerin. You need to talk to him.", Yeonmi replied.

She rolled her eyes."I told you we already did!", she sighed then shifted his eyes to Jonghyun. "Didn't I say 'enough' already?"

Instead of answering her, Jonghyun looked at Yeonmi and did a single nod to her. She already got it and immediately exited to the scene, leaving only the two of them on the living room.

Yerin looked up to Jonghyun. "I thought it's already clear? You already introduced Minki to them, what does that supposed to mean then?"

"Yes I did. But can you listen--"

She cut his sentence off. "Listen to what? That you can't let go of me? That we can still continue being together even with Minki?"

"Without Minki.", he tried to correct.

She ran her fingers through her hair. "Now you're dumping your son?"

She saw how Jonghyun's jaw tightened as he stares at her sharply, then he breathed harshly. "Can't you stop talking and just listen to me?!", he commanded.

Yerin lips parted as she stares at him. She was stunned by his outburst but then, she wasn't amazed at all. Her stare eventually turned into a glare. "Why do you keep doing this?"

"You?", he asked in the same accusing tone as hers. "Why do you keep doing this? Why can't you listen to me?"

"Because enough is enough!", she stomped her foot and clenched her fist. She hated how he was trying to their situation, her being the wrong one, when it is clearly him. He even has the nerve to be mad at her.

Jonghyun closed his eyes tight while his his teeth gritted tight. Then when he shot his eyes opened again, he let out an angry groan. "Fine! Then don't listen if you don't want to. Enough, if that's what you want!", he yelled then threw one final glare to her before turning his back on her and started walking away.

She just watched him with furrowed brows as he disappears on her sight. Seconds later, she heard her front door slammed hard. That made her ball her fist tighter.

'Now I am the bad one? The nerve of him to be mad at me.', she talked to herself, trying to release her anger towards what just happened.

Yeonmi then came. "What happened?", she asked, worried and confused.

Yerin's head snapped at Yeonmi's direction and she glared at her. She didn't say anything and just glared before she went in her room and shut her door.

 

----------------

 

Dressed and all prepared to go to their office, Yerin came out from her room. She did a final check on her things to see if she had forgotten something and seeing that it's all complete, she searched for Yeonmi inside the house to say goodbye. She found her in the kitchen eating preparing breakfast.

"Hey Yeonmi. I'll go now, I won't be eating breakfast anymore.", she informed her from the kitchen entrance. Seconds have past, she didn't received any reply from her.

"Hey Yeonmi. Did you hear me?", she called her again, but still no reply. Yeonmi isn't even moving her head to at least glance at her and just continued cooking so she walked in already and came to her side.

"Yeonmi.", she poked her side.

At least her bestfriend moved but just to glance shortly at her her, which is more likely a glare. She furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing why she has that reaction.

"Yah? Why? What did I do?", she asked, nudging Yeonmi, trying to catch her attention.

"What did you do?", Yeonmi repeated her question sarcastically. "You didn't listen to Jonghyun."

She had that WTF expression on her face, hearing what she said. "Are you serious? You're pushing me to him after everything?"

Yeonmi rolled her eyes. "You can't understand."

She nodded with a frown on her face. "Yeah. I really can't understand."

She sighed and went away already. She can't understand why Yeonmi is like pushing him to Jonghyun, while before, she's the one who has the greatest anger to him for what he did.

 

She kept on thinking that until she got to their office. She thought she's going to be with a 'more normal' friend when she got to the office because Key was there but it was opposite.

"Good morning.", She greeted as soon as she entered.

Key is already there, sitting on his swivel chair. Instead of greeting back, he just looked up to her then he rolled his eyes, which caused Yerin to be completely lost.

"You too? What did I freaking do?", Yerin stomped her feet irritably.

'Great. Everyone is mad at me.', she thought when Key ignore her question.

She came in front of Key's desk and slammed her hand on it. "Can I know what did I do this time?"

Key rolled his eyes and looked at her. "Jonghyun went to you yesterday right? Why didn't you even listen to him?"

Yerin was dumbfounded for the nth time that day because of what she is hearing from her friends.

"How did you even know about that?", Yerin crossed her arms over chest.

"He told me."

"Then you two are already in good terms now. Now you're supporting him on what he wants to do. Great.", she said sarcastically.

Key glared at her. "You can't understand because you didn't listen to him. Did you even know what exactly he is trying to tell you?"

She just furrowed her brows and remained crossing her arms. She wasn't answering because she realized she really didn't know what Jonghyun is trying to tell her yesterday. She just believed that it was what she was thinking of.

Key rolled her eyes and sighed. "Gosh. I am not the one who should be telling this.", he mumbled to himself. "Minki is not his son, okay?"

Yerin froze on her spot hearing it. She doesn't know if she just misheard it or her brain just processed a wrong information. "W-What?"

"I'm not talking anymore if you want things to be clearer go to Jonghyun, and please try to listen well now okay?"

Before she can even open to speak, Key already got up from his seat and started pushing her. He opened the door and pushed her out (but not harshly). She wasn't able to fully recover from what she heard and from the great confusion, and she wanted to ask question but before she can even do that, she saw Key waving at her then he closed the office door already.

'W-What did I just heard?'

 

------------

 

After going to Jonghyun's office and being told that he wasn't there, she ended up in front of his house. Seeing his car parked there, she sighed in relief that she doesn't have to look farther for him.

She's still in her most confused state but she was thankful that she managed to think of finding him for some clarity that she seriously needed.

'Minki is not his son.'

Key's words recalled on her mind. How could that be possible if Jonghyun, himself, admitted it to him that something accidentally happened between him and Hyejin and they had Minki.

She has that in mind and that was what keeping bugging her so she seriously needs to talk to Jonghyun immediately. She's blaming herself for not listening to him when he's trying to tell it and she was worrying that it may not be easy to talk to him this time because he was mad at her.

She already went in, doors were unlocked, meaning he is really there. It was quiet as she walks further in, no signs of Jonghyun. Until she heard noises from the kitchen and listening to it, it was sound of bottles.

She got worried as this scene was familiar to her. Three years ago, when she also came to his house for reconciliation. It was exactly the same, and that time, she saw Jonghyun drowning himself from alcohol. By that, she ran to the kitchen and she had proven that the noise was indeed from bottles. Jonghyun was standing by the kitchen counter, bottles of what she assumed to be beer were in front of him.

"Yah Kim Jonghyun what is this again?", she said in a loud voice and she did large steps towards him. Jonghyun was obviously shocked from her sudden appearance and he just blinked as he look at her. She stopped at the other side of the counter, in front of him.

"Why are you drinking again? Haven't you learned your lesson about alcohol yet?", she scolded him while moving the bottles away from him. Jonghyun was just watching her.

She nags as she continues on what she was doing. She mentally asked herself why were there a lot of bottles. "Not because I'm not talking to you, you're going to drown yourself from alcohol again. I told you not to drink if you have a problem."

 

"Huh?"

 

She heard Jonghyun asked so she looked up to him only to find him with confused expression on her face and he was looking at her weirdly.

"Alcohol? Where?", he asked again, looking at the bottles on the counter top.

"Bottled iced tea.", he said as he held up a bottle.

"Soda.", he held up another bottle.

"Bottled fruit juice.", he held up the last kind of bottle. "Where's alcohol?"

She furrowed her brows and picked up the bottles, herself, and when she read the labels, there really were no alcohol.

"I....I thought...", she wasn't able to continue and just blinked at the bottles.

"Thought what?", he asked.

She looked at him. "W-What are you even doing with all the bottles here?", she questioned him, wanting to save herself from the pit of embarrassment.

"I was actually about to put these in the refrigerator as my stocks but then you came... and I was suddenly accused of being a drunkard.", he explained, still looking at him like she's a strange person.

Yerin bit her lower lip and looked down to hide her flushed face. She's completely buried in embarrassment.

"Why did you come?", he asked, tilting his head sideward as he looks at you.

Yerin slowly brought her head up to face him, remembering the real reason why she came there, about something she's gonna ask for clarity.

"About yesterday...", she mumbled.

Jonghyun then leaned forward to the counter top, his folded arms as support for his upper body, and he raised his eyebrow while looking closely to her. "So you're gonna listen to me now?"

She nodded. "Key told me that Minki.... Minki isn't your son."

"He told you?", he frowned. "Aishh. I told him I'll be the one to tell you."

"But you got mad yesterday. I thought you won't be talking to me anymore.", she said.

Jonghyun chuckled. "I got mad because you won't listen. But I wasn't really mad. I am actually going to your office today and I'm gonna force you to listen to me but you came here.... then you accused me of drinking.", he laughed at last part of his sentence to . She made a face to him, trying to cover her red face, remembering how embarrassing was it.

Jonghyun laughed again before coming out of the counter and going to her. He made her face him and he held on the edge of the counter, beside both sides of her waist, to trap her between the counter and his body.

"Now you have no choice but to listen.", he said and Yerin looked up at him. "Minki isn't my son. He is Donghae's."

Yerin furrowed her brows, still confused. Jonghyun then started explaining everything. From that day he introduced Minki to the boys and to his noona, Sodam, Onew and Amber's suspicions and conclusion, the day that they went to Donghae, and how it was mistaken to be the one with Hyejin that night. He told her everything, even the tiniest detail of it because he wants to make it really clear for her.

Yerin sipped all the informations he told her, not wanting to miss a thing. It was at first, hard to believe because everything was very complicated but she has to take it as it was the truth.

"Sodam unni, Onew oppa and Amber are your saviors then. If it wasn't because of them, you wouldn't find out about it.", Yerin said.

Jognhyun squinted her eyes, looking at her. "Why did you even believe that I really look like him? Don't you know your boyfriends face?"

She raised her eyebrow. "Yeah? How 'bout you? You also don't know how your own--"

She was cut off when Jonghyun leaned in to press his lips onto hers. He had been wanting to do it since earlier but he has to hold it in for him to explain everything to her and now that he's done, he's all free to do it. His hands already let to of its hold from the edge of the counter to make it way around Yerin's waist. He pulled her closer to him and her hands automatically went up to cling itself on his neck. He missed her so much for being unable to hold her for the past days and now that she's in his hold now he doesn't think he can still manage to let go.

But then he remembered something so he had to cut the kiss but he didn't let go of his waist. She looked at him, asking.

 

"I have something to tell you...", he whispered in front of her face.

"What?", her heart beat fast, being nervous. Because of what happened, it became like a trauma to hear 'something to tell', but she believes he won't be hurting her again so she just waited for him to spill it.

 

Jonghyun pecked her on the lips then smiled.

 

 

"You're going to be Mrs. Kim next week."

 

She grew confused. "What?"

He peck her on the lips again. "We're getting married next week."

"Wait.", she put down her hands that was clinging on his neck and pushed him a bit a way from her for a little gap. "Next week? How? I mean... that day I told you we can't be together anymore, I meant break up that time. Didn't you cancel the wedding arrangements?"

"Did we break up? uhhh. I can't remember something like that.", he played innocent.

Yerin chuckled at him. "Okay, let's put it that way. But why next week? The original plan is next month."

Then Jonghyun smiled at her, tucking some strands of her hair behind her ear. "I almost lost you again. Do you think I'd let that happen one more time? If I wait longer, more things might happen and I might not be able to handle it anymore."

Yerin smiled and cupped his face. They share the same thought. She wouldn't let him be lost again so may it be next week, or the day after tomorrow, or even now, she'll be marrying him.

She smiled. "Then do you already approve to that purple wedding gown I chose last time?", she asked excitedly, referring to the gown that they were arguing about the last time because the cut was too showy.

Jonghyun scrunched his face. "Can't you just choose another one?"

Yerin's face also scrunched but Jongyun laughed and hugged her.

"Anything you want...", he whispered. "...but let's change the cut a bit, okay? It's too y, really.", he added.

Yerin chucked and nodded as she hugs him back. She doesn't really care what she'd wear as long as Jonghyun is the one she'd be married with. Thinking about the wedding, it makes her heart race. She can't help but anticipate that certain day next week. SHE'LL BE MRS. KIM ALREADY.

-----------

Here's the second part. Sorry i posted it late.

So there. For those who guessed it right (yeah yeah I know it's pretty obvious right from the start). YES, MINKI IS NOT JONGHYUN'S SON. YES, DONGHAE IS THE FATHER. Congratulations~~~