BATTLE 9

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over the weekend, I came to a decision that today, I would take a day off from plotting something bad to Dong Hae. I just though that even though the possibility of Dong Hae saving me intentionally was highly unlikely, the point was, he really did save me, and that was what mattered. But that didn’t mean I’d let him off the hook that quickly. I would just give him a break. Besides, I was going to be busy since I needed to fulfill my end of the deal with Sung Min.

As soon as I arrived to the school, I looked for Meyka. Unfortunately, I was still afraid opening my cell phone in fear that I might read a swarm of hate messages. I’d give another three days before I use it again. I opted to check by her locker first, since everyone usually went there as soon as they arrive. And luckily, she was there.

“Meyka!” I called out as I approached her.

She turned to me with a friendly smile. “Hey, what’s up?” she asked, continuing to take out the things she needed from the locker.

I decided not to go straight to the point because it might sound awkward. “What are you doing at lunch today?”

Her eyebrow suddenly went up. “Eating, of course.” She remarked.

Somehow, her remark was not a surprise to me. See, she was one of those girls who just loved to eat and yet always maintained a perfectly slender figure. “Besides that.” I added.

“Oh, nothing. Why?” she asked, her expression going back to normal.

I gave her an innocent smile. “Can you come with me later? I want you to meet someone.” I finally said.

She looked at me questioningly. “Who?” she asked.

“Just someone ho thinks you’re pretty.” I answered teasingly.

Her eyes grew wide. “You’re kidding me, aren’t you?” she replied, trying to hide her excitement. I shook my head. “Who is it?”

“I can’t tell you now because that would ruin the element of surprise.” I answered with a smirk.

“At least give me a hint.” She requested, her eyes filled with anxiety to find out who it was.

I gave her a grin. “Fine.” I told her, seeing how it wouldn’t do any harm to give her one. “He’s in the varsity and he played a big part in the victory yesterday.”

“The varsity?” she repeated, her smile suddenly getting wider. “Oh my gosh, I think I know who that is already!”

“You do?” I asked playfully. “There are five possible guys that fit my hint.”

She nodded. :I know that. But I’m pretty sure I know who it is. I’ve been noticing how he’s always looking at me when we pass each other at the hallways.” She remarked excitedly. “Anyway, where will we be meeting him later?”

I couldn’t help but think that Sung Min didn’t need to be introduced anymore after all. It seemed like Meyka liked him with the excitement she was showing. But nevertheless, a deal was a deal. “At the cafeteria. Let’s eat lunch with him.” I told her.

“Okay!” she exclaimed in agreement. Then she checked her watch. “Oh, I need to go, I have to meet my classmate in two minutes.”

“Okay, then. See you later!” I said, not wanting to be the reason for her being late.

When Meyka left, I then went to look for Sung Min. He told me when we talked about the deal that he would be in the music room by this time so I headed there. And once I got there, I heard the most amazing voice singing. It was Kyu Hyun, and Sung Min was playing the piano to accompany him. They were so engrossed with what they were doing that they didn’t notice me as I entered the room so I was able to appreciate their music for quite a while.

However, I accidentally bumped into a nearby chair and so that caused Sung Min to stop and turn towards my direction. Kyu Hyun followed after.

Feeling like someone who eavesdropped, my cheeks turned light pink as I raised my hand slowly. “Hi.” I greeted in a stammer.

It was a good thing they weren’t mad. “Hey!” Sung Min greeted back with a grin, walking over to me. “So what’s our schedule?”

“Lunch time. You’ll get to eat with her alone.” I said, getting rid of my embarrassed side. “That is, after I introduce you of course. I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter