BATTLE 43

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I blinked, I tried to get my eyes to adapt to the darkness. But somehow, no matter what I did, all I could see was blackness, even though there was a tiny window not far from my right. Starting to panic, I took out Dong Hae’s cell phone and looked for Na Mi’s number. But the problem was, it wasn’t in his phone book. And so, I decided to call Dong Hae instead.

While I waited for Dong Hae to answer, I used the cell phone as a flashlight and managed to exit the stall and to head for the door. With my heart beating wildly the whole time, I pulled the knob, only to find that it wouldn’t budge. And to make matters worse, Dong Hae wasn’t picking up.

Canceling the call, I decided to look for the switch of the lights since it was a whole lot better to be locked in here with the lights on. But as if my luck was especially bad today, the cell phone suddenly gave a signal saying the battery was empty, and it was followed by the shutting down of the phone.

Just knowing that the door was in front of me, I began pounding on it hard. “Se Ri ah! Open up!” I cried as loudly as I could, terrified of my surroundings. But she didn’t seem like she could hear me, or rather, it was because she just wouldn’t listen at all. And so, I cried even louder, using the top of my lungs. “Se Ri ah! This isn’t funny! Open the door!”

I could hear someone talking from the outside. ‘”What’s going on in there” a girl was asking someone. But I couldn’t hear the answer of the other person which I believed was Se Ri.

Thinking that the girl might be my savior, I continued shouting loudly. “Help! I’m locked inside! Please let me out of here!” But still, no one bothered to do so. And so, I continued to scream until my throat began to sore.

Once it felt like I was crying for nearly an hour now, I stopped and decided to give up. No one was listening to my pleas anyway. I was going to be stuck here for the rest of the day.

Leaning against the door, I fell on my knees and hugged myself. Not far from me, I could hear droplets of water dropping down loudly. Shivering, I wondered whether there were ghosts around me, ready to pounce at me any moment soon. And just the thought of me not knowing what was going on, I felt even more scared. And because of this, I cried even more.

Suddenly, Meyka’s voice could be heard. “Yah, Se Ri, why are you guarding here? I need to go inside.” She remarked.

Upon hearing her voice, I once again stood up and pounced at the door. :Meyka! Help me, Se Ri won’t let me out!” I shouted, knowing that Meyka would surely help me.

And just as I expected, she did. She confronted Se Ri, who was probably holding the door knob so I couldn’t go out. “What are you doing? Why are you locking Ji Na in the girls’ room?” she spoke angrily. “Let her out now.”

“Why should I? No one seems to care whether she’s in there or not. She’s been screaming the whole time and no one bothered to help her.” Se Ri remarked annoyingly. “And besides, aren’t you supposed to be mad at her after seeing that she stole Kyu Hyun from you? I’ve heard you’ve had a crush on him since forever.”

Typical Se Ri. She was trying to get us to fight each other. But fortunately, Meyka wasn’t that stupid. “Oh really? You probably didn’t know, but think about it. why would I accept this couple ring from Sung Min and agreed to be his girl just earlier today if I like Kyu Hyun?” she shot back at Se Ri.

Upon hearing Meyka finally admit her feelings for Sung Min, I almost felt a bit better. But I couldn’t, because my heart was becoming so restless from beating fast and every bit of my body was shivering. In fact, if I were to stay much longer, I might collapse already.

“Open the door now, Se Ri.” Meyka ordered, her tone firm and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter