BATTLE 40

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Dong Hae’s face grew closer and closer to me, I really thought he was going to plant his lips on mine. But then his lips moved past my left cheek towards my left ear. “You’re now under probation.” He whispered, suddenly bringing relief to my vigorously pumping heart. He moved away after that.

I didn’t understand what he just said. I mean, of course I knew what ‘probation’ meant, but I didn’t get how it would work on me. “What do you mean by that?” I asked casually, as if I hadn’t freaked out just now upon thinking he would kiss me.

“You’re on probation, meaning you can’t get out of my sight. Where’s your cell phone?” he said, extending his right hand towards me like he was asking for it.

I widened my eyes cautiously. “It’s in my pocket, why do you ask?” I replied, placing my hand on my pocket protectively, just in case he’d try to snatch it from me.

He smiled playfully. “Because you have to give it to me.” he said, not putting down his hand. “Starting today, you won’t be using your phone. We’ll be swapping. You can’t spend your breaks with Na Mi either. Every time you’re free, you have to spend them with me. And you’ll be walking home with me.”

“What?!” I exclaimed in disagreement. “No way.”

“Okay then.” He said, not even trying to convince me into agreeing to his punishment. But I knew he wouldn’t give up that easily. He moved close to me again. “I guess you like a kiss better for punishment. After all, you like me.”

Upon hearing that, I immediately took out my cell phone and used it to block his face from getting closer to my own. He moved back again with a smirk on his face, like he just won something. And even though I couldn’t normally tolerate losing to him, I found myself with no other choice than smiling at him sheepishly. “Here you go.” I told him obediently.

He took it from me and started fiddling with it. I took a peek at what he was looking at on my phone and saw that he was checking the games (how immature could he be?). “Yah, is this the only game you have?” he suddenly complained as he started playing ‘Free Kick’. Then he stopped and turned back to me. “I don’t like your phone. Let’s just switch SIM cards.”

“No.” I answered quickly because I knew that his phone was way better than mine. And since we were already switching, I might as well get the best. “If you want to switch, then we should switch fully. If not, I won’t agree.”

“You’re not really in the position to bargain with me.” he reminded me. But still, he took out his cell phone and placed it in my hand. “Take good care of it. if I see a scratch there, I’ll punish you, okay?”

I nodded happily in reply. It wasn’t everyday that Dong Hae would give in to my demands. And having settles the cell phone issue, I started grabbing my things and prepared to go home. “See you tomorrow.” I remarked, walking out of the door.

Suddenly, he stopped me. “Where are you going? Have you forgotten something?” he said, crossing his arms in front of him.

I looked at him, dumbfounded. “What did I forget? I’m going home already.” I replied.

“You have to wait for me. I still have something to get in my locker.” He said, starting to walk towards the hallway where the lockers could be found. As he did, he took his time as if we had all the time in the world. I followed behind, annoyed.

I looked at my watch impatiently ad let out a gasp. “Yah, it’s almost 5:30pm. Can you hurry up?” I asked as he started rummaging through his locker though his locker was a lot cleaner than mine). He still continued to move in a slow pace. “What is it you’re looking for anyway?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter