BATTLE 2

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Listen, my best friend really made me promise not to tell anyone about this because she didn’t want Lee Dong Hae’s reputation to be ruined. But since you really want to know, then I’ll tell you. Though before I can do that, you have to promise you won’t tell anyone.” I spoke to about four girls hanging out in the girls’ comfort room. When they saw me enter, they immediately asked me about the Dong Hae-Na Mi breakup issue, knowing I was Na Mi’s closest friend. And so, I decided to work on my mission to destroy Lee Dong Hae.

The girls nodded in agreement, each of them replying “I promise.” and “hurry up and tell us.”

I pretended to look around as if to check if someone would hear me before I spoke again. “Well, the real reason why Dong Hae and Na Mi broke up isn’t because of a new girl in Dong Hae’s life.” I said, pausing for a moment to give them a bit of suspense. “It’s because of a new guy. Girls, Lee Dong Hae is gay.”

“What?! You expect us to believe that?!” one of the girls suddenly exclaimed, her eyebrow raised at me.

I shook my head at her. “I know it’s hard to believe, because I, too, couldn’t believe it at first. But then I noticed the signs and realized that it was really true.”

“Oh yeah? What signs?” another girl asked, folding her arms as she did.

Luckily, I had the whole thing planned out yesterday so I had no trouble answering. “There are a lot, actually. But the first and most sensible one is the fact that Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk are always together.” I pointed out, knowing that they would definitely go for it. “They’re practically inseparable.”

One of the girls nodded. “You know what? That really makes sense. Whenever I see Dong Hae, Eun Hyuk’s always with him. Not even once did I see them separated.”

“Yeah, and one time, I even saw them hugging each other.” Another piped in.

As the others agreed, the girl who wouldn’t believe earlier spoke again. “But they’ve been really close to each other even before Dong Hae and Na Mi met, so I don’t think that’s a sign.”

The girl was getting on my nerves. Why couldn’t she just say I’m right?! “Well, another sign is because he dumped Na Mi, who’s very attractive and nice. I mean, there are a lot of guys who want to date her. Why would a guy in his right mind dump a girl like that?” I responded convincingly.

Once again, one of them disagreed with a frown. “I don’t find Na Mi attractive, so I think it’s normal doe Dong Hae to dump her.” She remarked.

“Yah! That’s my best friend you’re talking about!” I immediately snapped at her.

The girl shrugged. “I’m just being honest. There will always be someone prettier in a guy’s point of view so there’s nothing wrong in the picture.” She said knowingly. “But you know what, that part where he and Eun Hyuk are always together seems very believable, so maybe… he is gay?!”

“He really is gay, okay? If you still don’t believe me, just try observing him when you see him. You’ll see how intimate he is with Eun Hyuk.” I responded. “Anyway, I have to go to class so I’ll leave you guys now.”

“Goodbye then.” They all exclaimed in unison.

Remembering how people tend to defy what’s told to them, I decided to make them remember their promise earlier to keep what we talked about as a secret. “Don’t forget, it’s a secret between us.” I said, placing a finger before my lips. Then, I was out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter