BATTLE 18

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Se Ri’s and my eyes locked into each other, I could already sense trouble brewing in. I stood up from my bent position and began to face her without a word uttered. We both just looked at each other for quite some time before she finally started to speak.

“thanks.” She spoke icily as she pulled her organizer from my hands. I wanted to react on that, but I chose not to, just to avoid getting into a fight with her. In fact, I was about to walk away when she suddenly grabbed my hand and said, “Where are you going? I still have something to say to you.”

I stopped and waited for her to get it over with. “What is it?” I asked, trying to sound friendly though I wanted it to be otherwise. I just didn’t want any trouble, that was all I had in mind.

She smiled irritatingly at my reaction. “I was just wondering, how does it feel to lose your best friend?” she asked in a very irritating mock-sympathetic tone. “I didn’t really expect her to listen to me yesterday. I mean, the other day, she was actually trying to threaten me about you, then the next day, she you.”

I knew what she was doing. She was taunting me, no doubt about it. And it was supposed to be working, since I really felt like fighting back at the start of her words. But when she mentioned about Na Mi threatening her, the tables suddenly turned. Na Mi really was telling the truth all along. That was all I needed to hear.

After that, I didn’t feel that scared anymore because I knew that Na Mi would back me up. “I don’t know, Se Ri. Maybe you can tell me.” I replied to her confidently. “Or maybe not, because you don’t know since you don’t really have friends, do you?”

“Yah, are you summoning me into a fight?” she asked with her eyebrows raised at me.

I let out a forced laugh. “Me? Of course not. In fact, I didn’t mean for that to hurt you.” I replied. “Did that hurt you? I’m so sorry.”

I knew that she would definitely get annoyed at that. And sure enough, she pushed me hard in response. “You think you’re so great, do you?” she remarked angrily. Then she raised her arm again to hit me, but this time, it didn’t reach me. A hand from behind me suddenly appeared and grabbed her arm before it could even reach a meter from me.

The first name that came into my mind when I saw the hand was Lee Dong Hae. I mean, who else would save me? However, when I turned behind me, I felt just a bit disappointed to see someone else. It was Kyu Hyun, that was why I was only a bit disappointed. He gave me a smile as I looked at him, and then turned back to Se Ri with a serious expression.

“Let go of my hand.” Se Ri ordered in a calm manner, though her eyes were growing scarier. “This doesn’t concern you.”

“No.” Kyu Hyun answered in reply. Then he turned to me again. “Get out of here.”

Any other girl would’ve probably said no because she wouldn’t want the guy she liked to be involved in a fight she started, but the thing was, I wasn’t any other girl so as soon as he told me to go, I did. I turned around and walked away, despite the fact that Se Ri was calling me.

As I was walking away, I caught sight of Na Mi together with Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk. She probably called them as soon as she saw my encounter with Se Ri. But I didn’t know what she told them, though it didn’t m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter