BATTLE 28

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Na Mi said those words, somehow, she was looking at me accusingly. “What? I didn’t do anything. I was even trying to be friends with him.” I defended myself.

She shook her head. “Do you think a guy wouldn’t give up after putting up with you and your terrible treatment? Hello, you practically blew up every time you talked to him.” She remarked with a raised brow. “Now it’s going to be much harder to go with our plan. But don’t worry, we’ll still go on. It’s just that io thought we could start a few squares ahead of square 1, but I guess not.”

Was it me or was Na Mi more eager about this than me? “Yah, you seem more excited than me.” I commented as we walked out of the girls’ room together.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I really want to get even with Se Ri, after everything she did to me.” She remarked with a determined look. “Don’t you?”

She was right. Se Ri really needed to learn a lesson. And the only way for her to do that was by experiencing what it was like to have someone ruin things for her, the way she did to others. “Good point. So what are we going to do?” I asked her, knowing this was her line of expertise.

“Hmm… since you said Dong Hae wants you to stay away from him, then it wouldn’t be easy for you to get close to him. We’re going to need someone’s help.” She began to think. Suddenly, she took out her cell phone and dialed someone’s number.

“Who are you calling?” I asked her with a raised brow.

She grinned in reply. “Who else could help us but Eun Hyuk.” She said.

Knowing Eun Hyuk, I doubted that he would go against Dong Hae. He was practically Dong Hae’s other half. “Are you crazy?! Eun Hyuk would never help us, he’ll just rat us out.” I told her as I tried to take her cell phone from her.

She cancelled the call but moved the phone out of my reach. “Yah, don’t you trust me?” she asked me with widened eyes. “I can get Eun Hyuk to help us, okay? And if I end up failing, I’ll be your slave for a week.”

Why was she so confident about it? Unless… “Wait a minute, something’s going on between you and Eun Hyuk, isn’t there?” I asked her suspiciously. She gave me an innocent smile but knew her too well to believe. “You guys are dating, aren’t you?”

“No, we’re not, technically. We’ve just been… talking often.” She answered humbly. Then she started dialing again. “Now stop interrupting me while I call him, okay?”

I wasn’t going to do that anymore, but like Na Mi always did, she made sure I couldn’t by moving a few meters away from me as she talked. Or maybe it was because she didn’t want me to hear her talking sweetly to Eun Hyuk. Whatever the reason was, it caused me to stand there on my own, looking like a loner. Luckily, someone took the chance to call me so I instantly answered.

“Ji Na? Where are you? I have some news for you.” Meyka spoke a mile a minute.

Wanting to know what she was going to say, I responded quickly. “I’m in the hallway a few meters away from the girls’ room.”

After hearing that, she said that she would go to me and hanged up. Sure enough, after a few minutes, she appeared just as Na Mi was hanging up on Eun Hyuk. She and Na Mi approached me together. As they did, they were talking to each other, probably making up after the incident in the bathroom a few days back.

But when they reached me, it was Na Mi who spoke first. “We’re all set. Eun Hyuk is going to make sure that he and Dong Hae will have lunch with us tomorrow.”

“Great.” I replied to her, making Meyka’s eyes grow wide in surprise. “What’s the matter?” I asked her.

“Since when has having lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter