BATTLE 15

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone waited anxiously for Na Mi to say what she threatened Dong Hae she would say. But she was really taking a long time to do it, still not saying anything after a minute had passed. Someone from the crowd watching grew impatient. “Yah, hurry up and say what you have to say.”

Hearing this, Na Mi turned to the person with glaring eyes. I thought that the person was going to have it then, but surprisingly, she didn’t shout at her at all. Instead, she turned away from her and began to speak. “Everyone’s been wondering why Dong Hae and I broke up. And everyone’s right in assuming that there’s a third party. The only question is, who is it?” she said, turning to Dong Hae with daring eyes. “It’s-“

Na Mi’s revelation was cut by Eun Hyuk’s sudden words. “It’s me. I’m the third party.” He said, causing every eye to turn to him. “That’s right, I’m the one who caused their break-up.”

As Eun Hyuk spoke, everyone was letting out ‘ooh’s and ‘aah’s. I even heard someone behind me say, “So the rumor that Dong Hae’s gay is true?” I couldn’t stop myself from laughing at that. But of course, that was a only for a short while because the intensity of the situation still hadn’t disappeared.

Eun hyuk must’ve heard the statement though, because he reacted to it. “No! Dong Hae and I are not gay!” he exclaimed. “What I meant is, I like Na Mi… and I wanted to get close to her, so I told Dong Hae to make a move on her.”

“Then why Dong Hae? You could’ve just made a move by yourself.” Someone from the crowd retorted.

“Because I knew that she liked Dong Hae… if I made a move myself, I knew that she would reject me. So I persuaded Dong Hae to go out with her. At least that way, I could be near her, since I usually tagged along with Dong Hae.” He confessed, his tone dead serious that even I was convinced. “But after a while of seeing them together, I felt more and more jealous. I was afraid I might lose her completely if Dong Hae continued to be her boyfriend so I asked him to break up with her.”

Somehow, what Eun Hyuk said made a lot of sense. However, as I tried to read Na Mi’s reaction, I had a feeling that what she was going to say was different from what Eun Hyuk said. Surprise was completely written on her face, and she turned to Dong Hae, waiting for his confirmation that what was just said was true.

Unfortunately, she didn’t quite get it because a teacher arrived at the scene, probably thinking there was a fight going on because of the crowd gathered around them. But of course, upon seeing she was wrong, the teacher wouldn’t take back the firm and angered expression from thinking she had to intercept the fight. And so, she made up a reason for being that way. “Why is everyone gathered here when you should be having lunch? Go and have your lunch.” She shouted as she stood right beside Na Mi, moving her head from one side to another to show that she was addressing t to everyone.

The people, naturally, got out of there as soon as possible, not wanting to be in trouble. And the teacher, seeing how everyone left without hesitation, walked away satisfied. Kyu Hyun was the one who led me out of there, leaving Na Mi alone with Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk. Meyka, on the other hand, walked away with Sung Min.

For a moment there, I wanted to ask Kyu Hyun if we coulsd go bac k, because I was curious as to what might happen between the three of them. But then, they needed some privacy to talk between themselves. And so, I followed Kyu Hyun silently as we entered the cafeteria. There, I saw Meyka and Sung Min talking to each other. The funny thing was, Meyka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter