BATTLE 6

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Lee Dong Hae thought I was going to be afraid after reading his message, he was so wrong. So maybe everything was going to be a lot more challenging now, since Dong Hae was probably going to attack me and not just simply counter every scheme I come up with, but I didn’t work hard studying just to be outsmarted by someone like him.

The only thing was, I was running out of plans. Rumors definitely wouldn’t work, no matter how true they could seem. People just loved him too much to believe in any of them. And as for the spreading of his number, it was pretty well but I bet that after a week of unanswered calls and unreplied messages, girls were bound to stop trying. I needed to come up with something new, something that was guaranteed to work.

I was thinking all about my plans the next day of school as I headed for my locker. But when I reached it, my heart started beating fast in nervousness. My locker’s padlock had been broken and the door was opened halfway. I opened it wider, only to find all my things in a mess, like someone had rummaged carelessly through them.

For a moment, I just stood, looking at the terrible scene. But when I finally got back to my sense, I started fixing my things and checking whether there was something missing among them. Luckily, almost everything was there. Books, extra pencils and pens, papers, my jacket…

“Excuse me, you’re Choi Ji Na, right?” someone, a girl, tapped my shoulder as I busily tried to rearrange my things.

I stopped what I was doing for a second and turned to her. “Yes, what do you want?” I asked, failing to hide the irritation in my tone. I hated it when someone touched my things and now was not any different.

The girl looked a bit younger than me, and she had a scared expression on her face upon hearing my tone. “I found this on my desk earlier so I asked around on where I could find you.” she answered, holding out a familiar notebook.

As soon as I saw the notebook, my eyes widened. It was my notebook where I wrote all my notes. I always brought it with me but I accidentally left it inside my locker yesterday. “Oh my gosh, thank you so much for returning this!” I told her gratefully as I received from her.

The girl’s expression turned to bewilderment. She must’ve been confused at my sudden mood change. But nevertheless, she accepted my appreciation. “No problem.” She remarked, smiling a little before she turned and walked away.

When the girl was gone, I checked the notebook for torn pages or any damages that might have been done to it. But fortunately, thank goodness, there was none. It looked like the person who did this just wanted to scare me. And it didn’t need much thinking for me to know who was behind this. I guessed he was serious when he said he was accepting my war. It didn’t matter though, because I came well-prepared for his attacks. I wasn’t afraid at all.

Untying the ribbon that held my hair in a ponytail, I couldn’t help but let out a sigh. I knew there was something useful about using a ribbon instead of a head band for my hair. I tied the ribbon around my locker’s lock so it would close temporarily. “That should do for now.” I said to myself satisfactorily.

I then headed for my first class. I didn’t want to be late and get myself into trouble again. When I got to class though, everyone was busily running around the room, passing papers to each other. I walked over to my seat and turned to Na Mi, who seemed to be as confused as I was. “What’s going on?” I asked her, not actually expecting her to know either, from the look of her face, but it was worth a try.
She shrugged. “I have no idea either. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter