BATTLE 48

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you hate me so much, why did you ask me to be your girlfriend in the first place?” I continued shouting at Dong Hae, thinking that the more times I did, the more times it would hit him.

Now, I was never really dramatic, but usually in the dramas I managed to watch, especially Hana Yori Dango, when Makino was starting to get angry at Domyoji because he kept bullying her, he told her that he was doing it because he liked her. I wasn’t really expecting Dong Hae to be exactly like Domyoji. But at least he could be similar.

However, Dong Hae was never what you expected him. “Of course, why else would I tease you if not because I like seeing you angry?” he remarked, still showing a smile on his face.

Hearing his response, I felt so stupid for even thinking a moment ago that this person might have feelings for me. “You’re a really awful person, Lee Dong Hae.” I told him angrily as more tears flowed down my cheeks.

I saw Eun Hyuk elbowing Dong Hae as I started walking away to leave them. “Yah, can’t you see she’s crying already? Just apologize to her.” He said to Dong Hae. But he didn’t listen because I didn’t hear anything more as I left them. And no one followed me.

Once I reached my house, my tears had dried so I was feeling just a little bit better. I knew it since yesterday anyway, that Dong Hae would ruin this day for me. And I was right. That night, I didn’t call him. so what if I broke his rule? Even if I didn’t break his rules, he would punish me so what was the point og pushing myself to do something I didn’t like? And the next day, as Na Mi and I were walking towards our first class, we happened to pass Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk. I completely ignored him.

“Don’t tell me you still haven’t apologized to Dong Hae yet.” Na Mi spoke as we took our seats in class. We were a few minutes early.

“This is different from yesterday morning. I was really worried when he said the teacher wouldn’t give him a chance to take the exam he missed yesterday. I even begged the teacher because I really thought he would fail. But then I found out it was just a prank and he was laughing at me.” I explained to her defensively.

She raised her brow at me. “That’s it? You’re mad because of a prank he pulled on you? Yah, what’s wrong with you, Ji Na? He’s done a lot more pranks to you worse than that before and you never got this mad.” She pointed out to me.

It was true that Dong Hae had done worse, like what he did to my figurine. But still, it really ticked me, what he did yesterday. “I didn’t get mad then because they didn’t hurt hurt my pride and feelings, unlike what happened yesterday.” I answered her.

“What’s so different about yesterday’s prank?” she asked, her forehead furrowing. Then she suddenly lit up and lifted her forefinger to show an idea popping into her mind. “I get it now. You’re feeling hurt because now you like him, and it upsets you to see that he’s not taking your feelings seriously.”

Upon hearing her, my eyes instantly widened. “Yah! Stop saying nonsense. I’m just mad because he made a fool out of me and he’s not even apologizing.” I told her, my cheeks unusually blushing.

She smiled knowingly as the teacher entered, ending the conversation we had. How could she say something so absurd? So maybe I was expecting Dong Hae to have some feelings for me, but that was all because of the plan. I had to make him fall for me fully before I could break his heart, right? And besides, I couldn’t possibly like someone who enjoyed seeing me mad, could I?

When lunch pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter