BATTLE 17

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Dong Hae saw me on the ground, he stopped right in front of me. And at that very moment, I was already starting to feel sorry for doubting Na Mi. But all of a sudden, Dong Hae started laughing. At first, I didn’t get why he was laughing so I turned my head from side t side to see whether a clown had appeared unexpectedly or something funny just took place. but then I realized that he was laughing at none other than me.

“How can you trip with nothing blocking your way?” he exclaimed through his laughter. He was laughing so hard that everyone passing by got curious and checked out what exactly was making Lee Dong Hae laugh so much.

I felt my cheeks blush hard as I tried to stand up. “Yah! How can you laugh at someone who tripped? Are you really that insensitive?” I remarked, trying to remain calm when I really wanted to burst.

The people saw thourgh me though, whispering to each other. “Ji Na is picking a fight with Dong Hae!”

“What do you want me to do, help you up?” he asked, still not getting rid of his laughter.

I wanted to wipe that stupid smile from his face. “Of course! A normal person would do just that.” I answered him.

His smile didn’t disappear with that statement at all. In fact, it got even bigger. “Well, if a normal person would do that, then why didn’t anyone help you?” he pointed out.

Everyone’s watching us laughed at that. It seemed like they were all on his side again. “Fine, whatever.” I said, knowing I couldn’t win the argument. I turned to Na Mi, who was watching a few meters away, and gave her a disappointed expression before I started leaving. I knew that by doing that, she would definitely run after me.

As expected, she tried to catch up to me as I headed for the girls’ room. When she finally caught up with me inside the girls’ room, she immediately apologized. “Ji Na, I’m really sorry for what happened.” She said.

I was washing my face then, trying to get rid of the heat I felt in my face from blushing so hard. When I heard her, I turned to her with an almost angered expression. “I told you it wouldn’t work, didn’t I?” I told her in a half-shout. I hated it when I got embarrassed in front of a lot of people.

“I’m really sorry, Ji Na. But please give me another chance.” She pleaded. “I should’ve known he would act that way because he doesn’t want you to know the truth.”

I was starting to get suspicious of Na Mi again. “Why wouldn’t he want me to know about it?” I asked, thinking that if it really was true, then there wouldn’t be any reason for him to hide it.

She shrugged. “I don’t know why. He just wants it that way, I guess.” She replied simply. “Anyway, I thought of another plan to get him to accidentally reveal his feelings for you. This time I’m sure it’ll work because I think the only mistake of the plan earlier was it was too obvious.”

“If you’re planning of pushing me off the stairs or getting me hit by a car, forget it.” I warned her as I wiped my face with my handkerchief.

“Are you insane? Of course not!” she exclaimed loudly, looking me with a bewildered expression. “Why would I do that to my best friend?”

I raised my brow at her. “Then what’s worst than ‘tripping’ on the floor?” I asked, emphasizing on the word tripping.

She smiled mischievously. One thing really common about me and Na Mi was whenever we smiled that way, that meant out evil side was taking over to scheme on someone. ‘We’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter