Y - Happens

Coup D'etat

I woke up with a great headache and I can feel someone next to me—I slept at the Night Club? No—it wasn’t a Night Club—it was an apartment. But whose apartment is this? This is not mine for sure.

The one who slept next to me is Luhan.

“!” I shouted. “Wake up, bastard. We’re not doing anything unpolite last night, aren’t we?”

He opened his eyes and stared at me. “I don’t have any idea,” he said—his voice seems like a tired person. “I think we only went here then we went sleep,” he said.

“I got to go now,” I said in a worried voice. “I’ll go to my office by bus—can I borrow your bathroom? , you’re such a bastard. How if someone caught us?”

--

“What did you do?” asked someone when I entered the mansion. “You’re little .”

It’s my dad.

.

“Do what?” I asked with a polite tuned voice. “Well, what kind of jerky thing I did, Appa?”

He threw a newspaper.

 

 

SEOUL NEWS

June 11th 2012


HAN YEONHYO and LUHAN Caught on Camera?

The daughter of the owner of Asia’s Biggest Steel Company—Han Yeonhyo—who was the youngest detective in Asia caught on camera with Luhan. They went to a night club then they went to Luhan’s apartment. It was a strange phenomenon since Luhan’s father—Luxiao said that they only met last night.

Well, this photos caught some attentions from the people of Korea. They said, public figures like Luhan and Han Yeonhyo shouldn’t go to the Night Club together because it will ruin their popularity. They shouldn't drink alcohol so they won't be like now (and like this embarassing moment).

What will they do for the sake of pride?

 

“What have you done?”

“Nothing—I’m drunk and so do Luhan. We only slept in one bed and we did nothing, I swear—for the fastfood’s sake. Geez—why this thing happened,” I replied. “Please, we don’t do anything wrong. I went to work and no one said anything to me.”

“You’re drunk?” asked my dad—he’s angry. “What will your mom say? I don’t care, me, you, and both the Lus—for the reputation, you have to marry him. I don’t want to hear a but from you.”

“But I received a task...”

“No buts.”

“To protect the son of the president!” I shouted. “Please, you’re not going to... force me to marry him, right? I need a full privacy to my job and my task. You’re no one, Dad,” I threw the newspaper back to him and grabbed the car key.

And drove to Minyoung’s apartment.

--

“Keep calm and sit down,” said Minyoung—she asked me to enter her apartment. “Well, I know what did the newspaper said about you and Luhan,” she sat next to me on her couch.

“You know I... I received this letter on my desk today. The government asked me to protect the son of the president. It was a—you know I won’t marry him, but my dad asked me to! Geez, what I’ve done last night, I don’t know. We’re drunk!” I took a letter inside my bag and gave it to her.

“It was a big task. Are you sure you want to take this stuff?” she put the letter on the table after reading it. “You’ll marry him—of course no buts.”

“But I won’t... I knew him by last night. Then my dad and his dad asked us to knowing each other perfectly so we went out to the night club. I’m drunk and he took me to his apartment and we slept on his bed but we did nothing. See? news.”

“It was no one’s fault,” said Minyoung. “Well, you have to prepare yourself for tomorrow, right? Stay here—calm down,” she said. “I got your clothes here since you left your formal blazers here. You can stay until tomorrow, and I’ll make a delivery order to McDonalds.”

“Fast food, paradise on Earth!” we said together and laughed.

--

I stayed in Minyoung’s apartment last night and took a rest before today; a big great day—I’ll meet the president. And make sure if my job wasn’t that dangerous—or I’ll reject it. Dad called my phone 50 times—and I turned it off so I don’t know if there are some incoming calls from him.

“Good morning,” said Minyoung when I’m walking down the stairs. “I need new apartment—this two-floored apartment is too big for me, isn’t it?”

“Good morning too,” I replied. “You need someone—I mean, a husband to accompany you,” I smirked. “So—what’s today? Oh—gosh! Bulgogi McBurgers from last night! We bought about ten,” I laughed and opened the refrigerator—took two McDonald’s burgerbag and I put all of them inside of the microwave.

“Husband what? I mean—I should marry the owner of McDonalds so I can get free foods everyday,” said Minyoung. “Okay—jokes.”

I took the heated burger (which was still wrapped inside the burger paperbag)—“I’m off—bye!” I smiled and grabbed the car key—and leave Minyoung’s apartment soon as I said ‘bye’.

--

It takes fifteen minutes to reach the President’s Mansion. It was located inside a beautiful garden; big beautiful garden. The securities placed in every doors and gates also fences. They asked me for my badge, my id card, and even, the invintation letter. Oh—geez. The president received a strong protection while his protectors has two responsibilities; to protect the president and themselves.

I parked my car in a place the guards asked me to. He asked me to follow his way to go to the President’s workroom.

It was such a big place decorated like old Asian houses you ever saw in Korean Dramas; but it also has modern architectures (the architect was brilliant, I swear).

--

The President’s mansion was a big place—a very big place and too much big for three people living inside (I mean the president, his wife and his son)—and the maids are standing everywhere and they uniforms like usual maids—black and white uniforms. They hung pictures on the walls, and also don’t forget about the big expensive guccies placed everywhere. They had long shelf (like, one brown board sticking to the wall) and they placed souvenirs from around the world upon it. Matryoshka(s) from Russia, shoes miniatures from Netherlands, and etc—well, I liked it since it was well-placed.

The guard opened the president’s workroom door and he asked me to go inside with one of them and someone called Myunghyun accompanied me inside.

The president’s workroom was a big place with beautiful couches and of course, pictures of his family are hanging on the wall, a big gold globe on his desk and a big map of the world hung on its wall. I can see him actually sitting there on one of his couches and smiled at me.

Okay.

“Hello, Miss Han.”

I took a deep breath as he said ‘hello’ and I’ve tried to act as normal as I can.

“Hello, the Noble Mr President,” I replied with an awkward smile.

“I hope you’re not in trouble with your dad because of the news yesterday.”

I’m dead.


 

Short-bad update.