NO - Before the Wedding

Coup D'etat

Yeonhyo woke up and took a bath—a long bath because she spent her one hour inside her jacuzzi thinking about her wedding today. And thinking about things she won’t do with Luhan—flirting and s-x.

“Miss, are you done with your bath?” asked the maids from outside the bathroom.

“Yes,” said Yeonhyo. “Wait a minute and I’ll be ready,” she stood up and wear her bathrobe—she enters the shower cubicle—washed her body once again and put on her underwears—wearing her other dry bathrobe and went out from her bathroom.

She saw her wedding gown lied on her bed—the maids are out—letting their young princess dress herself. She chuckled and took her gown and get dressed.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror—pale, skinny and looked a lot like her mother. She wears a strapless white gown with big simple abstract pattern on the left side of her gown made by black beads. She pushed the black button near her wardrobe—a bell to call the maids.

“Do you need any help, Miss?” asked the maids.

“I’m done with the gown, you can start change my looks.”

She sat in front of her dressing table and the maids started to comb her hair—and they smiled because their young miss looked so beautiful in her wedding dress—she’s growing up.

“Mijung ahjumma why are you crying?” asked Yeonhyo—she saw her nanny named Mijung cried—she called her ‘ahjumma’ because she’s the one who accompanied her during her studies and she was accompanied by Mijung almost all the time in her life. “Are you okay?”

“I’m okay—it’s nice to see you growing,” said Mijung—she smiled. “And you’ll have your own family, Yeonhyo. Take care of Luhan,” she said and Yeonhyo’s hair. “You know, you looked a lot like your mother,” said Mijung and she smiled. “So what kind of braid do you want today, sweetheart?”

“Anything, Mijung ahjumma,” said Yeonhyo. “I’d love to make you choose what’s better in me. You know me,” she smiled.

Mijung smiled. “Okay, then,” she said. “I don’t want to spoil your straight her so let it straight and I’ll do some mussed-up twist with it.”

It takes about fifteen minutes for Mijung to make a mussed-up twist with Yeonhyo’s hair. She worked so fast and the result is quite awesome too.

“You should work in a beauty salon, Mijung ahjumma!” praised Yeonhyo.

“Thank you,” said Mijung. She used a natural powder to cover Yeonhyo’s white skin after covered it with make up foundation. “Natural looks for a beauty chic.” Mijung applied some peach lipsticks on Yeonhyo’s lips and some mascara—so it makes Yeonhyo’s eyes looked beautiful and perfect. She took her wedding veil and applied it on her hair—Mijung connected the veil with Yeonhyo’s braided hair with a little silvery crown. She made the veil covered most of face (it was like transparant veils that people usually wear in weddings).

“Damn beautiful,” said someone familiar. It’s Minyoung in her pink-chiffon long dress that covers most of her body exclude her neck and head and her palmhands. “Congratulations sweetie!”

“Kangshik, Minyoung! I miss you both, we haven’t met until today,” said Yeonhyo. “Where’s Luhan?”

“The groom isn’t supposed to see you before the wedding, idiot,” said Kangshik. “Congratulations! Your dad is on his way to your room, by the way.”

It’s Yeonhyo’s dad who’s coming—Mr Han with his brown suit and he wears black long pants. He also wears white shirt inside his suit. He stared at Yeonhyo with a smile. “You ready?”

She nodded and glanced at Mijung. “Thank you, ahjumma.”

--

“I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll be okay. It’s exciting, right?” asked Yeonhyo’s dad.
, what kind of exciting? Marrying someone you don’t love makes Yeonhyo sick.

“Ok.”

The car stopped in front of a Church. There are lots of people there—most of them were her dad’s partner. She saw EXO sitting inside the Church—talking to each other and laughed—they looked so excited.

“Look, the bride’s here!”

Yeonhyo walked with her dad and they entered the Church together.

Luhan’s there, standing near the altar.

It’s the time.