Y - Kidnapped

Coup D'etat

I woke up with a massive pain inside my head. I tried to move my hands—but I just can’t. I tried to open my eyes—and say good morning or greet Junmyeon but I can’t even open my mouth. Someone tied me up on a chair so I won’t move or run away—a perfect for today.

I opened my eyes and tried to move again, but I just can’t. I found myself tied on an ugly chair in a dark grey room—with lots of woods and oil drums. Seems like it’s a warehouse—because I see lots of cobwebs on the ceilings. I found the room empty, I’m alone. At this time—I miss Luhan.

Yes, I do miss him so much.

“Hello, good morning, Mistress Lu,” someone said—in a teasing tuned voice. “You had a nice rest, huh?” I heard footsteps coming from behind. “And your husband is searching for you, oh, oh my poor Yeonhyo.”

It’s a familiar voice I’ve been heard for so many years—at first, I thought it was my dad—because the voice was just the same as my dad’s—and his footsteps were so heavy and stabile—his unique footsteps. Is it him?

No—probably it’s Luhan’s dad.

“Nah—our little Junmyeon needs you,” he said—teasing me. “Well, well—he’s a spoiled brat, isn’t it? He needs you as a caring sister, as a caring mother and as a caring friend. I thought—killing your mother would be useful and it will make you grow like a child who doesn’t have mother so they won’t care about anyone.”

“Let me go!” I yelled at him. “Show me your face, if you’re dare enough. I’m sure Luhan will search for me your damn turd.”

“Oh, you’re dare enough to call your own dad as a turd?”

So—it’s probably Luhan’s dad or mine. Both of them were my dad, according to the laws.

“Oh, my Yeonhyo,” he said. “You’re not thankful for what I’ve gave you after all this time,” he walked then stopped in front of me. “After I gave you luxurious cars, best educations, best branded clothes, money, platinum cards and jewelleries, where’s your respect?”

“My respect’s in my , dude,” I mumbled. “Let me go!”

“I love your body shape,” he said. “Your price is expensive in human trafficking market,” he smirked—and then he moved his head and we’re now facing each other’s face—our nose were almost touching each other. “I will sell you, understand?”

“I’d rather die than being a ing slave or being a geisha. I’d rather die,” I replied. “You killed umma?”

“I did, young mistress,” he said—then laughed. “My dear friend Luxiao helped me,” he said—with a big smile. “Luxiao, she’s waiting for you!”

“Oh, the noble president,” I murmured then saliva vomit. “Rot in hell, appa.”

“, you shouldn’t call me—”

“You’re not supposed to call me a too!” I yelled at him and stared at him—giving a deadly stare. “Let me go—or you’ll be a prisoner for the rest of your life!”

“We’re going to sell you, understand? No badges, no guns—we will make you earn money for us,” I heard Luhan’s father’s voice from behind. “You are the one who will rot. Both in hell and world, my dear,” he touched my chin.

“Don’t you dare to touch me.”

“Oh, a disobedient daughter, Yeongshik?” he said then laughed. “Well, well—young woman I think you know the word ‘punish’,” he said—and he slapped me.

“Come on, one slap for each moves,” I said. “I dare you, Luxiao.”

“Call me dad, ,” he said then slapped me again.

“No.”

SLAP!

“Okay,” I replied.

“Oh, you’re not useful,” said Luxiao—he slapped my face once more.

I swear to God—if only I could move my hands—I will punch his ing ugly face and kill him. I only closed my eyes—and I could feel my tears.

“Crying—oh, a baby girl,” he said.

“I’m not a crybaby, bastard,” I replied. “For God’s sake—I’ve never seen a person like you who likes to make girls as their pets and their maids—using them as toys then just throw them away. What kind of is that?” I laughed.

SPANK!

He spanked me—oh gosh, it’s so painful. He spanked my stomach—which made a strong pain hit my body. I suddenly moved and screamed in pain.

“Painful, isn’t it?” he asked.

“Don’t make us angry, or we’ll kill your baby, my dear,” my dad said—then he smiled—a smile full of teases. “You’re our toy now. People were standing in line, and they want you. They want to make you their geisha. You’ll earn money for us.”

“I’m not cheap,” I replied. “The only one who can have me is only Luhan. Luhan—only Luhan,” I replied with all of my braveries. “You have no rights to make me their geisha. It wasn’t a job—it’s a filthy thing to do. I’d rather die, as I said.”

“Oh, you’re such a , aren’t you?” said my dad. “I know about your asthma, Yeonhyo. It will come if you’re cold, right? It’s snowing outside and we could torture you as hard as we want to.”

I kept my mouth shut. “Where’s Junmyeon?”

“You don’t need him,” my dad said—then he untied me. “Don’t be happy, dear—I’m not going to set you free.”

“Who thinks you’re going to set me free? I’m not a by the way,” I replied then glanced at him. “You’re going to torture me don’t you?”

He pushed me until I fell down onto the floor. “Weak crybaby,” he said—then dragged me into a room. Luxiao helped him with the door and he dumped me there. “Enjoy your time.”

It’s a big disaster.