Y - The Birth of the Baby

Coup D'etat

5 Months Later

“Hold it, dear it’s okay it’s okay,” Luhan holds my hand when I tried to push. “Just push! It’s okay! It won’t hurt.”

“ LUHAN IT HURTS HOW DARE YOU! YAAAAAAAK!”

I pulled his hair and started pushing so hard. The pain burned my ing organ and I started to pull his hair even harder. “THIS IS FOR SAYING IT WON’T HURT! KYAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed in pain as the doctor took the baby.

“Huh. Don’t try to pull my hair like that again! It’s so painful,” he said. “Oh look, a baby girl!”

“Wait, Ma’am. There’s still one inside. It’s a twins...” the doctor gave the nurse the baby.

“KYAAAA!” I started to scream again as the pain gone but it comes again. It hurts my freaking organ so much and I began to push. “WHY TWINS! GOD! LUHAN!” I pulled his hair again and I felt something slipping out my organ. “Huh... huh...”

“It’s done, Ma’am. Let me clean you,” said the nurse—she began to wipe the blood from my damned organs.

It takes five minutes for her to clean my body and she changed my clothes also. Luhan left for three minutes to take the twins back to the room after the other nurse clean them. She moved me to my VIP room from the birth room. She left after bowing.

“Congratulations!” Minyoung broke through the door with Kangshik. “Look what I’ve got here... pink clothes!”

“Err, Minyoung, it’s cute, thanks. But we got twins,” I replied.

“Oh—so cuteee!” she smiled.

“Soo... you’ll get back to work soon, right?” asked Kangshik. “We miss you, Yeonhyo.”

“Both girls or both boys?” asked Minyoung. “Don’t talk about work, dear. She’s still tired after giving a birth!”

“Boy, and girl. But the girl came first,” I replied. “Nah, that’s Luhan,” I said when Luhan went inside the room with a nurse—the nurse carries the baby boy in blue clothes.

“Hello,” greeted Luhan. “Here,” Luhan gave me the baby girl and the nurse gave him the baby boy—she bows then leave. “Look, the baby boy is so handsome like his appa.”

“Oh, the baby girl is beautiful like her umma. Look—she smiles when her umma touches her cheek!” said Minyoung. “Let me take a picture of her!” she takes her phone and take pictures of babies. “Let me carry her, Yeonhyo. Jebal?”

“No, it’s my baby. Go get one with Kangshik,” I replied.

“Yah, we’re not going to have a baby now,” replied Kangshik.

“Congratulations, sweetheart!” Luhan’s mother opened the door with bags of gifts. “Oh my God, a twins!” she puts the bags on the sofa. “Let me carry the baby for you, Yeonhyo. Go take a rest or talk with your friends, let Mama take care of your baby.”

“No, thanks, Mama. Actually we’re thinking of the babies’ names,” I replied. “Lu Yeonhwi for the girl and Lu Yeonhwa for the boy? No no no it’s horrible.”

“Chinese name or Korean name?” replied Luhan.

“I don’t know!”

“Lu Yeonhwi and Lu Yeonhwa,” replied Luhan. 

“It’s good too,” replied Kangshik. “I have a bad taste in picking names—better Yeonhyo decide,” he said—then sits on the couch. “She has a good taste too—but I think Yeonhwi and Yeonhwa sounds good because it’s similar since they were twins.”

“I was thinking for names,” replied Minyoung. “But the brilliant Luhan won the game.”

“It’s good, bastard,” I replied and laughed. “So it’s Lu Yeonhwi and Lu Yeonhwa?”

“Nice,” replied Luhan’s mother. “Let me put the babies on ther beds—so you two could spend your time together while I’m out for buying lunch for all of us,” she said—taking the baby boy and put him on his little bed and did the same with the baby girl. “I’ll be back.” She leave us after taking her purse.

“Nah,” said Minyoung. “Me and Kangshik will go around the hospital.”

“Go,” said Luhan.

“See you in fifteen minutes,” said Kangshik—he embraced Minyoung’s waist and they leave after Kangshik closed the door.

“Yeonhyo?”

“Mm.. hmm?” I replied.

“Thank you,” Luhan smiled and my hair.

“For what,” I said coldly and glanced at the babies.

“You survived and saved the baby. The babies,” said Luhan—he kissed my forehead. “Oh damn since when did I start being so romantic like this,” he chuckled.

“It’s not romantic,” I replied. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“But I thought you hate me.”

“Before,” Luhan replied—and he kissed my lips.