NO - Busy Day

Coup D'etat

“Luhan, wake up. You said your jet will be ready at 6,” said Yeonhyo—she shakes her husband’s body. “This is half past four already, wake up. I’ll drive for you to the airport at half pas five, now wake up. I have my own business too.”

Luhan didn’t move—he pulled his blanket and went back sleep.

“Luhan, wake up.”

“Sleepy.”

Yeonhyo pulled his husband’s blanket and fold it and kicked him off the bed and starter arranging the bed. “Wake up. Now.”

“You’re such a rude person,” said Luhan. “You kicked my little brother,” he murmured and took his towel then went inside the bathroom.

She’s done with the bed—and opened the curtain—started cleaning the condo and she’s heating up some food for herself and decided to not to cook for Luhan because she already knew that Luhan won’t eat his breakfast. She need to go at six after dropping Luhan at the airport and she must train Junmyeon and EXO said that they will meet her up at three.

 Yeonhyo opened the microwave and took her toast—put it inside a paperbag and preparing a cup of coffee for herself while Luhan went out from their room. He’s handsome.

“You’ll wear that outfit again for work?”

“This is my daily uniform and don’t make such a rude comments for my outfits,” she replied and grabbed her car key. “It’s a common outfit for someone like me. You don’t want me to wear that police uniform, right?” she asked.

Yeonhyo wears white chiffon shirt—black blazer and long black pants. She wears Jimmy Choo’s black flatshoes and she puts her gun and badge underneath her blazer—she placed it on her belt like normal polices. She combed her hair and she made a ponytail with her hair. Yeonhyo’s outfits are simple but her taste on picking clothes was quite good.

Luhan stared at his wife and went out from the condo—Yeonhyo followed him and locked the door before she went to the parking lot.

--

After dropping Luhan at the airport—Yeonhyo trapped in a traffic jam so she’s late enough to be arrived at her offcice at 9. Minyoung looked worried since she can’t call Yeonhyo’s  phone and she thought something happened to Yeonhyo.

“It’s okay,” said Yeonhyo. She went inside the lab and washed her hands. “Evidence?”

“I think,” said Minyoung. “You should see the new body. Unidentified person worked in President’s mansion. She worked as a maid,” she said—leading Yeonhyo to the autopsy room. “I found some gun powder and plus, some unidentified powder that was usually used for making bullets.”

Yeonhyo saw a body lied on the autopsy table—a young woman with long black hair and she’s skinny—she has thin lips and big nose also big ears—which make her looked a lot like an elf.

“I saw her,” said Yeonhyo. “When I came to the president’s mansion for the first time.”

“I’m worrying about this country’s safety,” said Minyoung. “Well, many people were killed, and they’re people who protected the president. Actually I don’t know what’s happening behind.”

“Trust me, we’ll know it, someday,” said Yeonhyo. “Eventhough I have to protect Junmyeon and I’ll put all of my life on my responsibility about his life.”

--

“It wasn’t like that, idiot,” said Yeonhyo. “Pull the trigger like this,” she showed Junmyeon how to pull the gun’s trigger. “You are using my M1911 handgun, Junmyeon. My first gun and the easiest gun ever, and you can’t do it properly? Shame,” she said.

Junmyeon pulled the trigger and shot the target, a bit slipped from its original target, but it’s the first time for Junmyeon to shoot beautifully. He shot the target’s ‘stomach’—though Yeonhyo market the ‘chest’ as the target.

“You did it, great,” said Yeonhyo. “And let’s try with this beretta,” she said—giving Junmyeon another handgun. “It’s heavier, I think. Good for second training. Maids!”

The maids changed the manekin target and Yeonhyo marked its ‘head’ as the target. She marked the back head and Junmyeon must shoot it perfectly so he can continue practicing with bows and arrows.

“I’m not sure,” said Junmyeon. “Yeonhyo noona, I can’t.”

“You want me to train you like the coaches trained me? Come on, I’m not that dicipline. Enjoy this training,” she said. “1... 2...”

Junmyeon pulled the trigger and shot the target beautifully—the bullet broke through the head and gone. “I think this beretta 92 is easier than your M1911,” said Junmyeon. “I’ll ask my dad to buy me this stuff.”

“Take that gun,” said Yeonhyo. “You don’t need to buy new guns, Junmyeon. Just take it,” she said with a smile—then the maids came and gave Yeonhyo two bows and two bags full of arrows. “Let’s try with this stuff. Maids?”

The maids placed target boards ten meters in front of Yeonhyo and Junmyeon. Yeonhyo marked the middle of the board as the target—a hard target to beat.

Yeonhyo took an arrow and shot the target beautifully using the silver bow. “You pull the arrow like this, near the string of the bow. Yes, like this, do it like me,” she said calmly. “Then pull it slowly, and let go the arrow—let it fly and stab our targets. You need lots of arrows in a war, but we used pistols and handguns more than these two stuffs, but you have to learn how to use both. We’ll use this composite bow.”

Junmyeon took one of the arrows and shot the target—slipped. He glanced at Yeonhyo who’s giving him one thumb up.

“Again,” she said.

Junmyeon shot the target. Perfect shot.

“Good!” said Yeonhyo. “I guess you learned a lot today. And I think that’s enough for today. We’ll continue tomorrow with moving objects.”

“What do you mean wit moving objects?” he replied.

“Guess.”

--

“Sorry I’m late,” Yeonhyo greeted EXO. “And Luhan will arrive at 5 so hurry up, what’s the problem until you asked me to meet you all.”

“It’s about the President,” said Kris. “Some people blocked the boundary of North and South Korea. We don’t know who are they, but they killed all of the people who’s securing the boundary.”

“You have to hide,” said Tao. “I heard that this thing... your father’s not here. He’s gone somewhere you don’t know. There’s something behind all of this,” he smoked his cigarettes and stared at me. “And you’re still not okay with that big hole on your stomach.”

“I’m okay,” replied Yeonhyo. “They found a maid killed—and I found some gun powder in her body. I can’t check what happened to that gun powder until it landed on her body, because I can’t even check what’s the ingredients of that gun powder too, because the system was blocked.”

“Blocked?”