NO - Talks

Coup D'etat

“I heard that your dad hid some golds and silvers belonged to this country somewhere, I need those stuffs,” said Yeongshik.

“For God’s sake, I don’t know,” replied Junmyeon—he glanced at Yeongshik’s face. “What do you want from me? From Yeonhyo noona? Where is she? Is she okay?”

“You’re asking me too much question, Junmyeon-ssi,” replied Yeongshik. “Things I want from you—well basically I want everything from you. Money, fame and power. By being a prime ministry for a week I’ve received lots of money—your dad must be so rich and I’ve heard about something he hid from us—the people. They said it worth more than $300,000,000—and guess what, son? It’s the reason why did we kidnap you.”

“You’re blind!” he yelled at Yeongshik. “And for the sake of money—you’re going to sell your own daughter? She’s your daughter, she is. You’re going to regret such a beautiful woman like her? She’s not cheap. I repeat, she’s not cheap.”

“Never. Tell. Me. Something. I. Should. Not. Do,” said Yeongshik in his cold tuned voice. “Well, well—son. She deserves it.”

“Deserves what?”

“She deserves all of this—tortures, and whipes which will rip her skins off. She’s the one who embarassed me because of sleeping together with Luhan—that’s enough. And that ugly cry she always do during the visit to her mother’s grave.. disgusting ,” he said.

“Only because of that?” replied Junmyeon. “You need to go to the mental hospital.”

“Actually I was going to kill her like her mother—her mother is a blocker, really—and she knew my plan to coup the president that year. She can’t hide any secrets, so I decided to kill her. It makes money, you know. Her insurance gave me lots of money because of her death. I went richer,” he laughed.

Junmyeon stared at him. “If you’re going to hurt her,” he said—“step over my dead body.”

“Oh, my Lord,” said Yeongshik—he said to Junmyeon and spat. “You’re that brave, huh?”

She told me to not to be afraid with brats.

Junmyeon kept his mouth shut and then moved. “Luhan hyung will come, I know it.”

“He’ll come—after I his wife—and sell her, believe it or not, it will happen, Junmyeon-ah,” said Yeongshik. “Luxiao, she’s awake?”

“Not yet,” Luxiao replied. “If she’s awake I’ll tell you, Yeongshik. No worries,” he said—then sat on the couch. “Well, well-my son is a bit slow, isn’t he? He wouldn’t be here in one hour and Yeonhyo might be awake in fifteen minutes because she seemed uncomfortable. It’s cold back there in the storage room and now she’s in my room—it’s quite hot.”

“Good,” replied Yeongshik. “And this little brat should be gone in seconds if he’s dare enough to touch her—she belongs to us.”

“It was against the Human rights.”

“Who cares? She’s still expensive—eventhough it’s against the human rights, who are they to arrest us?” said Luxiao—he smokes the cigarette. “Well—I’m sure if your father will try to kick us from our position. No, son. You’ll be broke in days and live in streets.”

Junmyeon growled. “Well eventhough you’re the highest, you will be arrested, sir. If someone’s breaking the law, they’ll get what they deserve. It’s written in the law books, sir,” he said—then smiled.

“I know law, son,” replied Yeongshik. “I know law.”

“But then why you decided to broke it?”

“Money is much more important, son. I don’t mind the land I used for my coal mine—the important is what’s inside the land. I don’t care if I’m against the nature, I got money, right?” he laughed. “And that’s what I’m going to do with my daughter.”

“She’s pregnant. How could you?!”

“Who cares? We’ll abort the baby soon,” Luxiao laughed. “And we’ll kill you ASAP so no one will know.”

 “I will tell people who you really are. I will—and they will search for you. They will—and they’ll arrest you—damnit. You won’t be safe here, people will know how dirty you both were,” Junmyeon growled. “And never touch my Yeonhyo noona.”

“Look, son. Seems like you need to shut the up,” said Yeongshik—his hands were hide behind. “Good night, Junmyeon,” he injects him and Junmyeon fainted. “Come on—tie him even more,” he said.

“Of course. Then let’s taste her,” said Luxiao.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL

OMFG

SORRY FOR THE LATE SAYINGS BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter won't contain , but probably it contains mature conversation.