Y - Back to Work

Coup D'etat

“Good morning,” I greeted, when Luhan started to open his eyes. “I’m okay, you can go home and take a bath.”

Luhan froze; he stared at me with his deadly sight. “Ok.” He replied and took his car key and gone—geez. I sat on the couch and played with my phone—the doctor said that I can check out from this freaking hospital this morning and they won’t let me do heavy stuffs like—going back to work.

“Yeonhyo-ah!” someone broke through the door and sat beside me. It’s Minyoung—she’s so happy today and she brought some stuffs with her. “McDonalds—for my bestie and look, I’m going to marry Kangshik gosh you know he’s so sweet and kind and oh he’s so romantic—AH!”

Ok—I’m jealous with Minyoung. He got Kangshik who’s handsome too and he’s strong, smart and intelligent. He’s so romantic and kind, he took care of Minyoung well. He’s not cold like Luhan who won’t act nice everytime (Luhan acted nice when the situation needed him to).

“Stop,” I replied. “So I guess I’ll work today.”

“Are you crazy?”

“Accompanying Junmyeon studying.”

“You don’t have to—”

“Luhan will be back at 11PM—and I have to do something so I won’t get bored. Well—you know. I’m not that type or person who likes to sit and wait,” I replied. “I’ll curse Taeyang from BigBang gang because he shot me. God, please do not registrate his name in heaven. Amen.”

“And someone sent me a video,” I continued and ate my McNuggets. “Well you know—it was my mother’s murder. I shouted and Luhan acted really nice. He’ll act nice when the situation need his nice-ness,” I replied.

“Who’s behind all of this stuffs?” said Minyoung.  “You must train Junmyeon then. Teach him how to do everything that will help him in emergencies.”

“What,” I replied. “He’s stubborn.”

“Your dad know or not?” she asked.

“No,” I replied. “He’s in Canada right now with his partner. I don’t know—he don’t care about me tho, right? So why I have to think about him, I can find my own money.”

“Nugu?” asked Minyoung—she’s answering a call from someone. “What? Another chopped body?”

--

“Yeonhyo-ah! Are you that crazy until you decided to go here?” replied Officer Yun. “You got shot and I’m sure you still have that hole on your stomach,” she said. “You better go back home and take a rest.”

“It’s Yum Gangrak’s hands and feet.”

“That guy whose body is sent to the president’s son few weeks ago?” I replied. “, I bet, it’s stinky,” she took her investigation gloves and took the hand of Yum Gangrak. “Dude, no smell. But there’s something here.”

“Seems like something—gunpowder?” asked Minyoung. “I’ll take some samples,” she said.

I went to the foresics room and started putting all of the body parts on the table and looking at them one by one—and found something from its bloody hand. Looked a lot like a part of bullet—yet I don’t know what is it.

I took a pinset and placed it under the microscope—and I saw something interesting.

The same bullet this ing person used to kill Yoo Jinyun—the first body found a month ago. The same bullet this ing person used to shoot President’s unidentified bodyguard. The same bullet this person used to shot me.

Taeyang from Bigbang shot me.

He’s a murderer?

I asked some officers to bring Taeyang to the interrogation room—he went inside first then me.

“Sit.”

He glanced at me.

“Caliber—9mm—you used this to shot me,” I said.

“You shouldn’t work. Take a rest or I’ll make another hole on your stomach,” he replied shortly.

“Oh,” I replied. “Well, this is a conclusion—that you shot Yoo Jinyun and chopped his body then sent it to Goo Sangjin’s house? Goo Sangjin was a son of the Minister of Health, by the way. And you shot president’s bodyguard in Apgujeong?” I asked—and sat in front of him—pushed some photos about the victims to him through the table.

“Who the hell is Yoo Jinyun?”

“President’s bodyguard.”

“I don’t know him. And I have no idea about your damn case. Done.”

I stood up and punched his face. “You shot me in my first day of marriage. My husband shouldn’t sleep at the hospital.”

“I’m not scared with you. You’re not scary,” he said in a cold voice.

I kicked his seat and fell—his back lied first. I stepped on his chest and took my gun. “You’re keeping a secret, and I have my rights to kill you by shooting this ing bullet to your head.”

“Okay,” he said. “Calm your .”

I slapped his cheek. “? yourself,” I replied. “Tell me what’s happening, dude. Or I’ll kick your out from this room and send you into the prison.”

“Okay, so someone—he didn’t tell me his name. He only told me to kill the President’s bodyguard. He let me to choose randomly and then kidnap the first lady. He gave us the gun and 1 million won inside a plastic bag near the abandoned building in Incheon. His number was private, so we can’t track him. We did the job. Done.”

So I wonder who did this...