NO - Both Luhan & Yeonhyo

Coup D'etat

Yeongshik dragged Yeonhyo away from Luhan’s mother—he kicked his own daughter and dumped her in front of fainted Junmyeon. “Xiaming, I told you to not to talk to her,” said Yeongshik—he stared at his partner’s wife. “She deserves some torturings from me—you don’t want this happen again because of your fault, right?” he asked, then kicked Yeonhyo’s stomach.

“Appa... stop...” she murmured in pain.

“Noona?” Junmyeon moved a bit and opened his eyes. “Good mor—what the is happening? Mr Han?!” he widened his eyes. “What—untie me now! This is a command!”

“Well, well—little son,” Luxiao shown up. “Let’s secure those beautiful hands of yours, shall we? Ropes won’t fit your hands at all,” he said—put on handcuffs on Junmyeon’s hands. “Now you have no position in this country, son. Not even your dad,” he said—then laughed. “Oh, I love killing people—and this is my first time killing a woman—a young beautiful woman,” he said—squatted and lifted up Yeonhyo’s face with his index finger.

“You price is expensive,” Luxiao said. “Don’t try to mess with us, little crybaby.”

--

In the other side, Luhan is sleeping—he got nightmares about him losing his wife—and he woke up with both eyes wide opened. He took his phone and realised if it’s 8AM already. He gets out from his car and found his friends were making fire and a small basecamp outside.

“Good morning, Luhan hyung,” said Tao. “Hungry? Thank God our Lay brought some instant ramyeon—here, take a sit.”

“I don’t wanna eat. Just not feeling it, Tao,” Luhan replied coldly. “Where’s Kris, by the way?”

“Kris, Chen and Xiumin were gone—they’re searching for Yeonhyo. They’ll come back,” said Lay. “Luhan, you’ll get sick, you should eat,” he said—he takes a small metal bowl filled with ramyeon and give it to Luhan. “Eat.”

“I’m not feeling it—how could I enjoy eating when I realised if my wife isn’t okay?” Luhan replied. “Peeps said, the prime minister and the president is off for a holiday—pfft, ing holiday in this kind of situation,” he said—then massaged his forehead. “.”

Kris’ car stopped near them—Xiumin walked out and helped Chen to get out from the car. “Hey,” said Xiumin. “We found Junmyeon’s handkerchief,” said Xiumin. “One mile from this damned place—we’ll eat then we can step forward on finding her,” he said. “Hey, deer—I’m so sorry for the mocks I told you last days.”

“Yea,” replied Luhan shortly. “Eat, baozi. You must be hungry.”

Kris sits beside Luhan. “Dude, seriously. Now you don’t smoke, you don’t eat—are you insane?”

Luhan cleared his throat and glanced at Kris. “Just not feeling it, Kris,” he replied coldly.

“Hey,” said Chen. “Luhan really for God’s sake you have to eat, now. She’ll be okay—now, finish your meal then we’ll search for her, okay? Faster, better,” he said then eats his ramyeon.

“Nah, listen to our troll, Luhan,” said Lay. “Eat.”

--

“It’s not even her fault,” said Luhan’s mother. “Don’t treat her like that!” she yelled—but then Luxiao kicked her shin and she fell down onto the floor.

Yeonhyo felt her tears. Is this her dad—someone who she wrote on her assignments back then in her past just to prove her little friends if her dad is awesome? Is this someone who deserves to be proud of? Is this her dad—no—something must went wrong.

“Clean her,” said Luxiao—he commanded his wife to clean Yeonhyo’s body.

“Noona...” said Junmyeon.

“It’s okay, Suho. I’m okay,” she smiled in pain—as Xiaming took her away.

“Sit here, dear,” said Xiaming. “I’m so sorry, dear. You’re bleeding!” she said in a worry. “The blood came from your ovaries, dear. What’s with the baby?!” she said—then quit the room and went back with a bowl full of hot water.

Luhan’s mother dipped a small towel inside the bowl and squeezed it. “Let me clean this for you, open your trousers, dear. It’s okay,” she smiled.

Yeonhyo pulled down her pants and she sees her bleeding underwears. “It’s so painful after he kicked my stomach,” she murmured. “Is that hurt?” she asked then she bit her lips.

“No,” Luhan’s mother smiled. “You can pinch me or something, make me feel the pain too,” she smiled and wiped the blood with the warm wet towel. “I’ve never been this close to someone,” she takes a deep breath. “Even with my own husband or son,” she said. “Come on, get up—I’ll clean your body.”

Yeonhyo smiled. “You’ll meet him son,” she said. “Ah, it’s so painful, I can’t stand by my feet,” she said—and bit her lips. “It’s so painful, I’m so sorry, mian,” she said.

“Ah—it must be so painful, my dear. Come on—let me clean you while you’re sitting on the chair and I’ll make you wear proper clothes—you clothes is already wet and dirty,” she said—then smiled. “Come on, raise your hand up.”

--

“, still can’t find her,” said Luhan—he stopped his car. “Where the is she?!”

“Hyung,” said Tao. “Calm down.”

Luhan glanced at him. “You’re a kid and you don’t know anything, for God’s sake you need to stop trying to cheer me up, Tao,” said Luhan harshly. “I don’t need you please switch with Chen—Lay would be so happy if you’re in his car instead in mine.”

Tao bit his lips. “Ok, I’ll shut up. Too lazy to switch cars,” he said coldly. “Just drive, Luhan hyung. It’s ok. And by the way, your phone vibrates.”

“Thanks,” replied Luhan—he took his phone from the upper dashboard. “Yo, Kris hyung, what happened?”

“We got a signal from Yeonhyo’s phone,” replied Kris. “She’s one hundred kilometers away from our location, Luhan—she’s in a place behind the mountain.”

“My car won’t pass the road,” replied Luhan. “Your car and Lay’s would fit the type of the road,” said Luhan—since he’s sure enough if his Mercedes isn’t strong enough to walk trough abandoned broken road.

“It’s an easy thing to face—the good news is, the place is quite far but the road isn’t broken.”

“Really? Let’s just move,” Luhan stepped on the gas pedal. “Lead us, Kris.”