J & NO - Not Too Long After the Wed

Coup D'etat

I can’t stop thinking about Yeonhyo noona.

She will come today—as I said—I want her to accompany me doing the summer homeworks. Since she’s genius enough to do it, I trusted her.

“I’m here.”

It’s Yeonhyo noona—she’s wearing light grey long shirt and long pants—and her phone case is grey. Her bag is grey, I can see she’s using grey nail polish. Her flatshoes is grey—her fashion sense is no joke—well, I liked the way she get dressed everyday.

“Sorry I’m late—so what can I do for you?” she asked with a huge smile.

She’s not rude anymore?

“This one,” I said, reaching my book and gave it to her. “I can’t remember the first charter of human rights.”

“It’s the Magna Carta—written in 1215. Write it down the paper, so you won’t forget,” she sat beside me. “The writer was the first document forced onto the King of England  by a group of his subjects, the feudal barons, in an attempt to limit his powers by law and protect their privileges, come on, write it, Junmyeon.”

“Are you sick?” I asked—her voice seems like she’s in a flu.

“I’m okay. Let’s continue. What’s the history of Magna Carta? Let’s find it,” she took her bag and took her mac and opened it—she clicked the ‘safari’ button and searched for Magna Charta’s history.

Blank.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I don’t know.”

Her phone vibrates. It was a call from her friend—I guest. It’s a call from someone called ‘Kae Minyoung’.

“Yes?” replied Yeonhyo noona.

“The internet system got hacked.”

“I know, my mac got attacked too.”

--

Yeonhyo noona drives the car really fast. She’s driving me somewhere I don’t know.

“Where—”

“Police department,” said Yeonhyo. “Ah—this is getting more ing complicated!” she shouted. She stopped her car in front of the police department building and pulled me out of the car—we entered the building together. “You need to know the situation, dear.”

I saw the polices are bowing—they’re bowing for me. I smiled and they stopped bowing.

“I’m teaching him the history and I’ve tried to access the internet. But something appeared, Minyoung,” she said to a woman—her age. But she’s much different—she’s wearing a lab blazer and she’s shorter than Yeonhyo noona. “And I’m going to tell you about... I’m going to quit this job.”

“What? Protecting this kid?” asked Minyoung.

“No, I’m about to give back my badge to the head officer.”

“Don’t you dare,” said Minyoung noona. “Finish this first.”

“I can’t even reveal what’s happening around!” she shouted. “Okay, give me some time. I’m asking for some days off, okay? Junmyeon—wait here, okay? I’ll be back in five minutes.”

--

“So what’s happening?” I asked to Yeonhyo noona.

“I don’t know. I’ll take you home, okay? But we’re going to have a lunch first,” she said. “I’m sorry if I can’t help you. Someone blocked the internet servers and we can’t do anything to heal it, Junmyeon. Can we do some drive thru in McDonalds and then I’ll drop you in your mansion?”

I hate cheap foods like fastfoods. But if I say no—she’ll scream at me.

“Fastfood? It’s my first time, but I think I have to try some.”

She turned right and entered the drive thru area—and opened her window. “Two cokes and two mcburgers.” The woman inside a box—looked a lot like locket nodded and Yeonhyo noona drives slowly and stopped in front of another locket.

“Fifteen thousand won,” said the cashier woman. “This is your meal, enjoy!” she gave Yeonhyo noona two bags of burgers and two glasses of cokes.

Are you sure I’m going to eat this low class food?

“Eat.”

I’m not sure.

“Damn, Junmyeon. I know your thoughts. Eat,” she said—she reached her burger and ate it slowly while driving. “Gosh—Luhan will be mad if he know I’m eating this kind of stuff.”

“001-412, calling for Detective Yeonhyo. 22314 Yongshikwoo, Songcheon-dong, Gangbuk gu. Something happened inside an old building—we’re watching it right now. Please come immediately.”

“Copy that.”

She stepped on her gas pedal and drives really fast—I don’t know if she’s a racer. She drives like a hyperactive person and stopped in front of the Yongshikwoo gate—and drives slowly like a normal person and stopped in front of an abandoned building—I guess it was an old bookstore of sort of.

“Shut up, act like there’s no one inside this car,” said Yeonhyo noona—she glanced at me. “This car’s windows—you can see everything from inside, but you can’t see anything from the outside because it’s too dark. I’ll leave and see what happened here, my partners are there—you see that Hyundai Sonata? It’s Minyoung’s and the others are hiding. I’ll go inside.”

“Yes, noona.”

--

Junmyeon watched his bodyguard and her partners entering the building. He worried about Yeonhyo because she’s standing in front of her partners.

How if something happened to her?

Yeonhyo pointed her gun everywhere while walking—and found a blocked access to the basement of the building. She glanced at her partners and touched her index finger to . “Pssh.”

She touched the door handle and opened it slowly. “Locked,” she whispered.

An officer took something from his pocket—a key opener owned by special officers. Yeonhyo plugged in the key opener and turned it to the left three times and the the door opened. She gave the key back to the officer. “I’ll be the first,” she whispered.

She walked down the stairs slowly and pointed her gun when she saw an opened door in the basement. She’s going to pull her trigger...

“Yeonhyo-ah!”

Yeonhyo fell down after got shot. Kangshik pulled his trigger and shot the one who shot Yeonhyo in her stomach. He kneeled beside Yeonhyo—and holding her hand tightly.

“Are you okay, Yeonhyo-ah?”

“Can you hear me, Yeonhyo?” asked Minyoung.

“Umma?”

It's Junmyeon who tried to follow Yeonhyo, and he saw Yeonhyo got shot.


So how's the story?><