Y - Again

Coup D'etat

“Where have you been,” asked Xiumin when we entered the house. “It’s 7AM already.”

“We slept on a field,” I replied then laughed. “Where’s Junmyeon?” I asked.

“In his room,” replied Chen. “ Xiumin-ssi don’t touch my foot,” he said and kicked Xiumin with his other foot. “You slept on a field? You two are so crazy,” he said when I’m opening Junmyeon’s door.

“Hello,” I greeted Junmyeon. “Feel better? Sorry I didn’t accompany you all night,” I smiled and put a glass of water on the table.

“Yes, a bit. Thank you, noona,” he replied. “It’s okay—you need some rest too,” he said with a smile. “So we’re leaving today?” he asked.

“Nope, maybe tomorrow or tonight,” I lied—hiding the fact if the owner of the rent house betrayed us. “Everything will be alright, I promise,” I smiled.

“I know,” he smiled. “Thank you.”

“No need to thank meeee,” I replied and laughed. “So Xiumin will go out and find some good food to eat. What do you want?”

“Idk,” replied Suho. “I want last night’s kimchi, of course. It was quite tasty and good. I love it!” he said then smiled. “I don’t know if street foods are as good as expensive foods,” he glanced at me.

“I told you,” I’m watching outside the window—a small neighborhood with little amount of people. “I don’t know when this thing will end,” I murmured then realised if my phone vibrates. It’s a text message from Minyoung.

 

From: Kae Minyoung

Those new polices will search for you in every house in town. Beware, leave the house. I love you, . Take care.

 

To: Kae Minyoung

Okay. I’ll tell Luhan now. And it’s almost your wedding, congratulation! I love you too, dead body lover, xoxo.

 

“Something happened,” I murmured—then broke through the door. “They will search for us, Luhan. For the sake of fast food I hate this situation,” I said—threw my phone to Luhan’s hands. “Chen can you turn the tv volume up?”

“No problem,” he replied and turned the volume up.

“Today, the President Luxiao commanded to the new polices to search for his son and his daughter in law, also to search for other three Chinese guys named Wu Yi Fan, Zhang Yixing and Huang Zi Tao, also two other Korean guys named Kim Jongdae and Kim Minseok. He also commanded the polices to search for Kim Junmyeon because they’re all missing.”

“It’s your dad again, gotcha!” said Xiumin.

“,” murmured Luhan—he took his phone. “We’re leaving.”

“Leaving, Luhan. For God’s sake are you insane,” said Kris. “We’re just arrived yesterday and you’re going to move now? Your wife might be tired—she’s pregnant. Think with your brain, .”

“It’s okay,” I replied. “Hello, who?” I picked up an incoming call from a private number.

“Yeonhyo-ah, don’t run away.”

“Who’s this?”

“You don’t need to know. You, your husband, your friends, your baby and Junmyeon will die.”

“Who the is this.”

“And I’ll kill your husband like I killed your mother.”

Peep.

“Bastard,” I mumbled and threw my phone. “I’ll pack Junmyeon’s things and making sure there’s nothing left here so they can’t track us.”

I rushed back into Junmyeon’s room—I took a suitcase I used to bring for him underneath his bed. I packed his clothes and his stuffs, packed his gadgets and his wallet, his things. All of his things—I told him to make the bed since he said he felt so much better.

Junmyeon stared at me with his confused stare. He sat on the chair and bit his lips. “Noona, what happened? Why are you worried?”

“They’re going to search for us, they will check every house in this country,” I replied. “I hope we can go abroad—but since we got no passport. Luhan left it, damnit,” I exited the room.

“There’s a forest, three miles from this place,” said Kris. “I’ve been there with Lay—and I think that place is quiet enough and safe. We can stay there for at least one day until the situation becomes more clear for us. They can catch us anytime.”

“Let’s move,” said Xiumin