NO & J - Shopping with Junmyeon

Coup D'etat

“Luhan, wake up.”

Luhan moved and pulled the blanket. “Move, I don’t want to kick you,” he said then tried to go back to sleep. It’s about 10AM and I slept at 8—how dare Yeonhyo to wake him up at 10.

“I’m pregnant you turd,” she said. “And I can’t stop vomitting.”

Luhan opened his eyes and put on his shocked face. “What?” he asked—sitting on the bed and staring at Yeonhyo’s stomach. “Are you sure that you’re—what?” he said—and touching her stomach. “Are you sure that you’re pregnant with that kind of big hole on your stomach?”

“I’m sure,” she said—she threw a testpack.

Two lines.

“,” he replied. “You can’t pregnant in a situation like this,” he said.

“I’m pretty sure that this child is going to copy your personality traits,” she replied coldly.

“Don’t move too much!” he screamed.

“I’m pregnant, not having a backache!”

--

I’ve waited ten minutes for Yeonhyo noona to come—well, I want to ask her to accompany her to go to the orphanage for social sharing; my campus program. Since I didn’t go with my friend, my lecturer asked me to do it myself. Well—I don’t like poor people.

They’re filthy.

I know it seems arrogant, but I can’t even eat street foods. I can’t imagine how they clean up all of the mess they made next to the big streets. Those who eat street food—I mean—they seemed a lot like don’t care about their health or something. And—I hated fastfoods too, but Yeonhyo noona loves it.

Knocks heard from my room’s door—I bet it’s a maid. I opened it and it was a big fault—it’s Yeonhyo noona. She looked pale and not healthy.

“Hello, noona. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she said. “So what’s our schedule today?”

“Visiting orphanages,” I replied.

“Okay,” she said. “I hate childrens,” she murmured—walked in front of me.

“Why, noona?”

“Because I hate my own childhood. Seeing and watching them being happy as a child makes me so desperate,” she opened her car door. “Get inside.”

“Your childhood, why?”

“There are some things you don’t need to know, and it wasn’t too important for you tho,” she replied then drives slowly.

“So, I heard that your dad and your husband’s dad will be the next prime minister and president?” I asked—glanced at her. “I wondered if my dad has no job to do and we’ll suffer. What will happen to us?”

“It’s okay. You know—maybe being the one from the ministry people,” said Yeonhyo noona. “While I’m here just waiting and accompanying you everywhere.”

She drove the car very slow—and the car she’s driving with isn’t her car. Her car was Ferarri and now she used BMW—the luxury one people used for rich people and it was designed for luxury not for a race. She also wears loose shirt and she didn’t wear her blazer. She looked a lot like a sick person.

“I’ll stop in Dongdaemun to buy things for the orphans,” said Yeonhyo noona. “And buying something for me too.”

“Yeah—I have the list of what to buy.”

She turned right then parked the car in front of the main building of Dongdaemun market. She got out from the car and went inside the building—entered the supermarket.

“Find your things. I’ll be there,” she pointed at the corner—I don’t know what section is it but I’ll meet her up there.

I went to the daily needs section and read the list which Jiyeon made for me yesterday.

 

Rice

Ramyeon

Soaps

Shampoos

Money (you are rich, Junmyeon).

 

That will only spend about 50,000 won.

“Excuse me, I need ten pounds of rice and twenty instant ramyeon, also twenty soaps and twenty shampoos. I want them to be the best in quality, the expensive one, please,” I said to the store employee.

“Oh, look! Our Kim Junmyeonnie!” she screamed. “Yes, noble master, we will find the best for you, wait a minute,” she said with a huge smile.

I went to the section Yeonhyo noona pointed at few minutes ago. She’s picking on something... pregnancy milk?

“Noona?”

“Ne?” she replied. “Wait for some minutes, I don’t even know what kind of I should buy, Luhan didn’t tell me anything about this stuff,” she said—picking on an early-pregnancy-milk.

“You are pregnant?” I asked. I thought she has no ovaries because it seems that she’s not really a female. So that’s the reason why she looked pale.

“To be honest, yes. That happened when Luhan forced to not to use that,” she replied and picked the most expensive pregnancy milk. “Oh and he said, additional vitamins for pregnant woman,” she picked up the vitamin pills and she puts them inside her shopping bag. “I think I’m done. I’ll pay your stuffs too.”

“A-aniyaa, I’ll pay it myself.”

“Shut up,” she said—and she went to the cashier.

“With Kim Junmyeon’s stuffs to, ma’am?”

“Yes, please,” she replied in cold voice.

“All costs 70,000 won, ma’am. Gold card?”

“Platinum card.”