NO - Strange Facts

Coup D'etat

“Luxiao is going to be the president soon, because the condition is getting worser and worser. Luhan—his son, and Han Yeonhyo, Luhan’s wife, haven’t confirmed anything since Luxiao said that he don’t want to tell this to his son and daughter in law right now.”

“What the ?” Chen turned the volume up. “President, Luhan’s dad?”

“I don’t know,” said Kris. “Just continue watching, Chen.”

“Han Yeongshik, also the bestfriend of Luxiao will be the next prime minister of South Korea. This phenomenon happened because of Kim Junbin’s mistakes on leading the country.”

“Why Luhan’s father?” asked Xiumin—he jumped and sat beside chen. “He can’t do that. He’s not even Korean who’s living in Korea. I mean—I’d like to call him as a nomaden,” he said. “Luhan-ssi!” he greeted Luhan who’s arriving. “Look at this freaking news.”

“,” murmured Luhan. “It’s my father. And her father,” he said. “Yeonhyo-ah, watch this.”

“He’s not even related to the government!” she shouted—and then jumped onto the couch. “What happened actually? I don’t know if he’s related with the President.”

“What happened for God’s holy sake,” said Lay—he’s the only one who never mumble—unlike the other’s he’s the most calm and uncruel. “Something happened. This is not about politics, this is just about...”

“Money,” said Tao.

--

“I don’t know,” said Yeonhyo. “Okay, sir. Arraseo,” she puts her phone on the table next to Luhan’s laptop. “It’s 3AM, Luhan. Go sleep,” she said—sitting on her bed and opened her mac.

“It’s okay, there are some stuffs to do right now,” he said and continued typing.

“You are tired,” said Yeonhyo. “Do you want to have eyebags like Tao’s?” she asked.

Last days, she acted so weird. Luhan thinks that she’s not normal. And she took care of me very well. Luhan thinks that his wife isn’t Yeonhyo but Minyoung—who was more cheerful and happy—and also, Minyoung will take care of people near her unlike Yeonhyo. Even Yeonhyo is careless with the one which she has to protect, but not anymore.

“He was born with those big eyebags,” Luhan replied. “Are you Minyoung? You acted like her last days,” he said in his cold voice and turned his seat behind.

“Of course I’m not Minyoung,” said Yeonhyo. “I’m trying to be more cheerful and—being a good wife for you, eventhough you are not nice,” she said—then started being busy with her mac.

She opened the police’s application to access all of the evidences they found in their cases—murders, bombing—all of their evidence, they put the informations about it there. She clicked at the “EVIDENCE OF THE CASE OF THE PRESIDENT’S”—and found some new evidences.

“Gun residue?” she murmured. “Alfatoxin?”

“Stop murmuring,” said Luhan.

 

Alfatoxins residue 2 mg – Unidentified Maid Body

Gunpowder 10mg – Each Body Found

Unidentified Fingerprints – Binary Papers

Gold Beretta F-92 – Near the shooting Crime Scene

 

“Gold beretta f-92?” Yeonhyo murmured again. “Luhan, your dad had a gun?”

“Yes,” he replied. “Why?”

“Do you know the type?”

“Berlinetta, but I don’t know much about it,” he replied and continued typing. “What happened?”

“Evidence,” she replied. “They found a man—who got shot. He described the person who shot him and the posture, was match with your dad according to my side of view. And we took bullets from his right upper stomach, it fits the Beretta F-92. Mine was M1911—and I got one Beretta I usually keep inside my bag, but I’ve never use it before.”

“You think my dad..”

“Maybe,” she replied. “Because this case is getting much more stranger, because our fathers are going to lead this country. I—it was strange...”

“He don’t know anything about the laws, how could him?”

“My dad—he’s once a lawyer, but he inherited my grandfather’s coal mining and steel company. So he knew the laws,” said Yeonhyo—she closed her mac and put it next to Luhan’s laptop then lied on their bed. “Good morning,” she said—then closed her eyes.

“Don’t,” said Luhan, he lied next to Yeonhyo and pulled her hand.

Then they did that.