NO - After the Wedding

Coup D'etat

“Where we’re going?” asked Yeonhyo in her tired voice. “I’m so tired, Luhan.”

“We’re going to a condo I bought,” said Luhan in his cold voice. “Not yet, we haven’t doing s-x tonight,” said Luhan with a smirk.

“No,” said Yeonhyo. “Not tonight.”

Luhan drives his car slowly and stopped near the traffic light. “There’s no second night, my dear,” he said. “I’m sorry—there will be no honeymoon since I’m busy, I’m sorry if you’re expecting Maldives or Bora-bora. So we’ll do it tonight, please? And don’t forget to buy what Minyoung asked.”

Yeonhyo glanced at her husband and Luhan starts driving again since it’s green already. She started closing her eyes and she falls asleep.

“Always cute when sleeping,” mumbled Luhan with a little smile.

--

Luhan stopped his car and turned the car engine off and looking at his wife so carefully—she’s tired—so tired—and sleeping comfortably.

“Yeonhyo, we’re here. Wake up,” said Luhan. He touched Yeonhyo’s hand. “We’re arrived, Yeonhyo. Wake up.”

Yeonhyo moved and opened her eyes. “We’re arrived?”

Luhan nodded. “Come on, let me help you get out from this car.”

Luhan opened the passanger’s door and helped Yeonhyo with her long gown. He walked with her along the corridors and stopped in front of a door near the lift—room 2004.

He plugged the electric key and the door opens. As soon as it opened—Luhan plugged out the key card and put it on a little table neart he door inside his condo—it was a big and cozy condo decorated with simple things since Luhan disliked complicated classic things like carvings made from teakwoods and guccies. He liked the modern decoration more—that’s why he decorate his new condo with it.

The floor—most of the floor covered with light-brown woods. It has medium-sized white carpet and white couch next to it—there’s also big newest smart tv hang on the wall in front of the carpet and the couch. Luhan placed the bookshelf in the left side wall of the tv—near the balcony sliding door. Near the main door—there’s a little cozy kitchen. It has marble floor and little kitchen counters with stoves, microwave and a fridge. There’s a little dining table with four seats in front of the kitchen counters. There’s a little stairs—an access to the master bedroom. It also has little family bathroom near the living room and a guest bedroom with a bathroom inside, near the kitchen.

“Go upstairs to our room. Change your clothes,” said Luhan. “They placed your clothes inside the wardrobe.”

Yeonhyo walked upstairs and found a sleepshirt and a shortpants. She went to the bathroom—changed her clothes and then tied up her hair—washing her face with beauty soap and brushed her teeth—she dried off her face and then went out from the bathroom. She saw Luhan—already in his white plain pajamas.

Yeonhyo lied on the right side of the bed—so Luhan lied beside her in her left.

“Please?” asked Luhan.

“I think no,” said Yeonhyo. “Can we do it tomorrow? I promise, I’m so tired, Luhan.”

Yeonhyo closed her eyes and then Luhan hugged her hip. “Okay then,” replied Luhan. He kissed Yeonhyo’s neck and pretending like he’s sleeping.
Pranking Yeonhyo.

“Don’t kiss it again—it was like you’re tickling my neck,” said Yeonhyo. She tried too sleep—but she can’t—“Don’t hug me like that—”

“I’m officially your husband.”

This bastard.

She imagined if her mother still alive, she won’t marry Luhan. Luhan is handsome and rich also smart—he’s a perfection. But Yeonhyo don’t want him—at least, Luhan is cold but he’s quite lovely sometimes.

She turned around and catched Luhan’s closed eyes. He’s pouting, cute.

Luhan accidentaly moved and kissed her lips. Yeonhyo’s eyes are goggling and Luhan released it—but accidentaly touched her .

They kissed again and Luhan smirked. “Come on, dear.”

Luhan started playing with the buttons of his wife’s sleepshirt. Hugged her tightly and started their game—tonight.

--

Yeonhyo’s awake. Luhan still hugging her tightly so she can’t move her hands. She tries to reach her clothes thrown by Luhan after having it last night and Luhan’s was quite big and he’s so strong.

“It’s morning already, Luhan. Wake up,” said Yeonhyo. “Don’t be late for your work, I’ll cook for you,” she Luhan’s hair.

“I’m sleepy, Yeonhyo. Wake me up in ten minutes, okay?”

“Yes,” said Yeonhyo. She wears her underwear under the blanket and she reached her sleepshirt and her shortpants. She stood up and opened the door—prepares a breakfast for Luhan.


A bit ie chapter. LOL~

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment~~