Y & L - A Night With Luhan

Coup D'etat

Yeonhyo received a text from Luhan in 10PM and he asked her to go nowhere—he said that he won’t do anything—and he just want her to come. Yeonhyo’s eyebags are getting bigger and bigger because she slept at 3 and woke up at 5—two hours sleeping per day because her wedding with Luhan is coming and the cases are getting bigger because they found a man that got shot on his back—and President found some chrysanthemum—the flower of death in his desk.

She stopped her car in front of a house; it was a medium-sized house but it looks cozy. She saw Luhan’s car there with other cars that was quite cheap for Yeonhyo—she thought.

“Here you are,” said a man—with a beautiful lips. “Names Jongdae—Chen. Get inside,” he pulled Yeonhyo’s hand inside the house. “Welcome.”

Yeonhyo’s eyes glanced at everyone; a man with blonde hair—a man with black hair—a man with ‘dragon ball’ hair—a man with that beautiful lips and that man who sit on a couch and watching tv. And a man she realised—Luhan.

“This is Chen,” said Luhan. “Lay is the one who’s watching the tv. The dragonball head is Xiumin, well, he has more hair that dragon ball. Kris is the blonde one, and Tao—he’s the black haired one, our maknae.”

“So?”

“I’m going to tell you my secrets, ,” answered Luhan.

“Yeah, go ahead. Tell me and I’ll go back home,” she replied.

“Well, young lady—we’re going to be polite with you,” said Kris; he smirked. “Do you know street gangs, I mean—Luhan told us that you’re a police so your knowledge about street gangs is bigger than anyone else.”

She nodded.

“We don’t do such things like trafficking drugs and illegal things.”

She nodded—and glanced at Luhan. “As long as you help me, I won’t report you to my department.”

“Let’s go for a dinner!” said Lay.

“It’s late, Lay,” said Chen. “She’s tired already, women gets tired easily and they won’t—”

“Ya,” said Yeonhyo. “I guess I’ll leave.”

“Stay here.”

“Yeah, I guess I’ll stay with you instead of spending my damn night in Minyoung’s apartment—she’s out with Kangshik,” replied Yeonhyo. “So where I supposed to...”

“There, with Luhan,” said Tao—he pointed to a room in the corner. “Enjoy.”

--

. Luhan’s mind was filled with ert things that Yeonhyo couldn’t even handle. He hugged her and she kicked his and he screamed. Yeonhyo was that sensitive. She would hug someone but she won’t do it with Luhan because first, she hated him so much. Second, she don’t want people to know if she’s an easy woman.

“You’re not asleep yet?” asked Luhan in a tired voice. “Sleep or you will feel like so sleepy tomorrow,” said Luhan—he pulled the blanket.

“Stop trying to hug me.”

“Who wants to hug you?”

“.”

She tried to go away and sleep on the couch instead of being with Luhan. Luhan pulled her and they fell to the bed; facing each other.

“Sleep.”

Yeonhyo closed her eyes and fell asleep easier because Luhan don’t even touch her at all. She’s cute.

--

I faced Yeonhyo’s face; she’s cute and pale, I can see her tired face. She’s working so hard for money even she know that she can earn money easily by just sitting in her dad’s office and signing the certificates and document. But she decided to do her life in her own way. She decided to work as a detective and police in the Crime Investigators’ Office. She took acceleration classes and made herself busy. She’s protecting the son of the President. Isn’t it too heavy for her and her little body?

But the main reason why she decided to make herself so busy is; she tried to avoid the memories of her mother.

Me—I don’t know my mother. I haven’t met her yet; she’s gone. No, she’s not dead, she’s missing and I don’t know where she is. I could stick posters and internet ads to find her, but I don’t like it because it sounds like too overact; I don’t care about her, though.

I saw her phone on the little table beside the bed. I took her phone and tried to open her secrets (I don’t know what’s privacy). She saved her mother’s pictures and her past pictures with her dad and her mom; they was happy. They was.

And I realised if her mother and her looked like the same person. Her mother’s face when she’s still alive and Yeonhyo’s face now—looked like the same person. Brown eyes and long hair; a bit brownish and it has little curls on it. She’s beautiful without any surgeries—well I can identify people who did and people who don’t.

She has no emails and one twitter notification from @minyouungie and dozens of new notification from an application for Polices and Detectives in Korea—since it asks her password when I tried to see what’s happening—I can’t do what I wanted to. Damn; she hid so much secrets.

--

“Wake up.”

I growled and kicked her jawline, making her kicked my . “I’m sleepy, Yeonhyo.”

“You’re the one who asked me to sleep earlier. And I found my phone in your right hand. You opened it. Huh?” she asked and kicked my backbones.

“Don’t do it again. I’ll wake up now, okay,” I woke up and glanced at her.

Damnit—today’s moodboster; her pajamas looked a bit transparant.