NO - Tortures

Coup D'etat

“She’s clean,” said Luhan’s mother—leading her and helping her to walk. “She can’t walk—she said it’s too painful to stand by herself.”

“Who cares?” asked Yeongshik. “She’s still expensive,” he said. “I’ll call the buyer—he said he’ll buy her with one pounds of gold and $500,000—well, well as I said, she is expensive. Let her go, Xiaming,” he said.

“But she can’t...”

“Ta-ta-ta,” cutted Luxiao. “Don’t touch her anymore or I’ll torture her even harder.”

Junmyeon moves a little bit and opened his eyes. He moved his hands but he couldn’t—because they tied him up. “Noona?” he asked.

“Shut up, little boy,” said Luxiao—slapping Junmyeon’s cheek. “I don’t wanna see you messing up with our business. Yeongshik, her body is worth to try,” he said then laughed.

“I know,” replied Yeongshik then they laughed.

“Don’t you dare to touch her!” Junmyeon yelled—trying to let his hands off from the ropes. “What do you want from her? You’d rather kill me than sell her!” he said—staring at both Yeongshik and Luxiao. “Do anything you want to me, you have no rights to hurt her. She’s your own child, how could you? Because I’m not anyone for you, kill me.”

Yeonhyo widened her eyes in shock. Junmyeon became so brave last days and today he’s sacrificing himself for Yeonhyo—made her looking at him in shock. “Don’t, Junmyeon. Don’t,” said Yeonhyo. “What do you want from me, dad?”

“You,” he replied. “Oh, my dear Yeonhyo—should I explain all of these things from the beginning?” he asked. “I thought you’re smart and genius.”

“Call Luhan, Yeongshik. Let’s just tell him straight up of the line. I’ll call Kim to make sure that he sold this country’s asset—and we’ll be more richer soon!” he said. “Oh, beautiful girl. You are too beautiful for Luhan—let’s just see who wants you and wants to buy you with expensive prices in human trafficking market shall we?”

“Don’t,” said Yeongshik. “Just wait—and I think, we would enjoy things they give us because we’re now the number one instead of your dad, Junmyeon. But two little s made all our plans ruined,” he said. “And so sad, my daughter called me turd. I think she deserves a punishment—a spank with my belt so I can see her blood? No, no—too cruel and I would kill her baby but after thinking for some freaking minutes—who cares if she’s bleeding?”

“Get off,” said Luxiao—pushing Luhan’s mother and she walked some steps back. “Don’t try to save her or we’ll kill her.”

“Why did you decide to teach him how to defense himself?” asked Yeongshik to his daughter while pointing to Junmyeon.

“Because I have to. I don’t want him to die in someone’s hand—someone like you,” replied Yeonhyo—trying to stand up by her feet eventhough it feels really painful. “Someone like you who wants the chair of the president only because of money.”

“Oh, my baby girl,” he said. “From where did you know if me and your dad did all of the murders to the president’s bodyguard?”

“From the evidences.”

“I thought we did it perfectly.”

“You did,” said Yeonhyo. “But human make mistakes, and my friend Minyoung told me if we caught you killing someone with only a fork. There’s something called CCTV nowadays,” she replied. “Don’t know about technology? Tch.”

“It’s a big mistake from me. Why I let her join that ? That police academy which wasted your time, my time—everyone’s time,” he said.

“Because I don’t want to be someone like you. I thought I will make you proud.”

“You’ll make me proud if you agree with my decision to sell you up.”

“NO ONE WOULD AGREE IF THEIR OWN PARENT WANTS TO SELL THEM UP AND NO ONE WANTS THEIR KID BEING A CHEAP PERSON!”

Yeongshik loses his patience and pushed his own daughter against the wall. “Look, the people who wants you will come tomorrow and you have to be a good girl or I’ll kill you.”

“Kill me.”

“Oh, you deserves another room,” he said. “Hey, you! Open the store’s door quick!” he commanded one of his assistant to open up a door—a door belongs to a room she went this morning.

--

Yeonhyo was cold—she haven’t met Junmyeon again since her dad dumped her inside that cold room again. She was sleepy and cold—also hungry but she know there’ll be no food anymore because her dad seemed so angry but who cares, anyway? She’d rather kill herself than admit Han Yeongshik as her dad.

She sit against the wall—and thinking about ways to run away but after Junmyeon’s name popped out inside her head—she decided to not to run away. She loses her ability to walk, her intime organs seems so painful; probably she won’t walk anymore, for the rest of her life.

She was thinking, when this will end? She thinks if Luhan come faster than she thought, it’ll be safe. But since she got no signal anymore, she’s running out of phone battery and things she need to communicate with Luhan, she had no choice.

Yeonhyo decided to move and hug herself, lying on the freezing floor and trying to forget things happened to her today—and if Luhan hasn’t come—she’ll just wait.

Wait and rot.

What she didn’t realise—if her dad is sneaking in and carrying her bridal style to a small bedroom in the corner of the big storehouse and handcuffed her hands and feet—then he waits her to wake up next morning.

“We have to try her first before we sell her up, shall we?” asked Yeongshik.

“My friend Yeongshik always get the ideas,” said Luxiao—then they laughed.

They’re going to her.