NO - The Jail

Coup D'etat

They pulled them and kicked them inside their truck. A small-sized dirty and stinky truck. The polices hancuffed them and they’re going to send them to a jail. They’re just new polices and they’re dare enough to kick Yeonhyo into the jail.

The truck stopped in front of a big jail—fences are everywhere—it has towers and sirines and it also build in the middle of the forest. The police pushed Yeonhyo out from the truck before she realized if the place is Yungsakdong Jail—she’s the one who designed the building.

“Go!” they said—pulled Yeonhyo and Junmyeon inside.

The jail was big and scary—it has lots of small cells. 9m2 each cell, it has a toilet and a hard matress—a shelf and a wastafel. Yeonhyo also designed an air simulation covered by thick-unbreakable glass. She knew things inside the jail—and of course she’s planning to escape.

She has been thinking about how to escape and trying to remember the details of the jail—she thought the polices would bring her and Junmyeon to their cell but no—she’s wrong. They’re going to send them to a room to interrogate them and torture them until they reveal where’s Luhan.

“Hands up!” a police commanded.

Yeonhyo put her hands up and make sure they won’t notice her gun underneath her kashmit sweater. Junmyeon even put his phone inside his underpants so the officers won’t find it.

“You brought a gun, don’t you?” an officer said. “Where’s your badge? I thought you are dilligent and you are dicipline. Show me your badge.”

“I lost it, sir,” she said—bowed and stood up again. “Someone stole my badge and—”

The officer slapped Yeonhyo. “No reasons allowed here. You are accused for bringing a gun without license and you are a police without a badge. Then this spoiled brat... what can we get from him?” he said. “Oh—Kim Junmyeon. A fake ID card with the name of... Jung Changshim? A weird name.”

“She’s pregnant, sir. You are not supposed to slap her or do physical abuses to her. And she’s a woman too.”

“Shut up you brat,” he slapped Junmyeon. “Where’s Luhan?”

“He’s here, on Earth,” replied Yeonhyo. “Now what, you’re going to kick me, go ahead. Then I’ll die and your name will be on the world’s newspaper ‘A SOUTH KOREAN OFFICER KILLED A PREGNANT WOMAN BECAUSE SHE’S JOKING’. Nice, isn’t it?”

The police woman chuckled from the corner.

“Yah, dude. Just laugh, go ahead. Never chuckle!” said Yeonhyo. “Just laugh like a , HAHAHAHA,” she demonstrated how someone laugh.

“You,” said the officer. “You’re the test and the bravest one to mess up with me.”

Yeonhyo bring her hands down. “Ok, congratulate me please.”

The officer kicked Yeonhyo’s right foot but she catched his foot and slammed him back. “No no no no,” she said then smirked.

“Bring them to their cell.”

--

Junmyeon sat on the floor while Yeonhyo is sleeping. He knew that Yeonhyo is very tired and stressed—she messed up with the officer with he rude words—then she even slammed the officer onto the floor.

“Yeonhyo noona, you are so beautiful,” he murmured. “I wish I can have you as my wife.”

Yeonhyo moved and Junmyeon shocked. But she’s only moving her hands and then went sleeping again. It made Junmyeon shocked a lot.

“This feeling always come when I got closer and closer to you. My heart beats fast and I can’t control myself. You are really smart and beautiful—how could Luhan hyung regreted someone like you?—You are so damn perfect, how could he?”

“Junmyeon ah, you’re tired?” she murmured and then opened her eyes. “It’s okay, just sleep. I’ll sleep on the floor,” she smiled weakly.

Junmyeon coughed and smiled. “No, noona. You deserves a better rest than me, just sleep, okay? I will protect you.”

“Just lay beside me, okay? You looks tired,” she said. “The bed is big enough for us two to lay together. We’re small, aren’t we?” she joked.

“Thank you,” said Junmyeon—smiled. He lied next to Yeonhyo. “I’m sorry, noona. I just like—I felt guilty for making you like this. We’re trapped now, we can’t go anywhere,” he said—lied facing Yeonhyo’s tired face.

“It’s okay,” Yeonhyo replied. “Luhan will look after us. He will.”

“Dinner time! Prisoners, line up!”