NO - Ahjumma's Gone

Coup D'etat

Yeonhyo woke up and packed up Junmyeon’s thing—then Luhan’s. She took a bath after packed all of their stuffs and they’re ready to leave Mungyeong. Ahjumma and Ahjussi also helped them with their stuffs (Lay thinks if they were same as his parents).

“Let me help you, noona,” said Tao—he took the bag from Yeonhyo and carried it.

“Thank you!” she smiled. “Junmyeon, you sure you don’t miss anything? Your phone? Your earphone?”

“I’m sure, noona, thanks,” he replied.

“We’re leaving, ahjumma,” said Luhan. “Thank you for everything and here’s something for you,” he put a small piece of paper on the dining table. “Thanks!”

“Be careful, son,” said ahjumma—smiled. “Come back someday!”

“We will!” said Kris. “Thanks, ahjumma!”

Ahjumma and ahjussi smiled then waved their hands as a goodbye sign when the boys’ cars were getting ready to leave the house.

“Bye!”

They went inside the house and continued their normal life as normal as they can—but ahjumma thinks that the boys are very noisy but funny so she wouldn’t feel alone like now.  After five minutes, someone knocked the door. “Excuse me!” the heavy voice heard. “Anyone home?” asked the voice.

Ahjussi opened the door. “Hello, what can I do for you?” he asked with a smile.

“Where’s Luhan and Yeonhyo—and Junmyeon and his friends?” asked the man in black; he brought his friends also behind his back. They were wearing black outfits—men in black. “I heard they stayed here.”

“Who are they? Junmyeon? That son of president?” ahjussi asked—lied. “Well, young man. I don’t understand you,” he said with a smile. “How about taking a seat inside?” he asked with a warm smile.

“I want them, now. You are lying, old man,” the man in black replied. “Answer me!” he shouted—grabbed ahjussi’s neck.

“I don’t know them, I swear,” said ahjussi, calmly.

“You, old woman!” he shouted on ahjumma.

“Yes, dear?” she replied calmly.

“I’m looking for Luhan and Yeonhyo—where are they?” asked the man in black.

“On Earth—who the hell are they?” asked ahjumma. “I only know Junmyeon—yeah he’s famous, to be honest he’s cute, I’ve seen him on tv,” she smiled. “Son, do you know what’s the meaning of ‘respect’? My husband is older than you and you’re not supposed to grab his neck like that. He’s not even a cat,” said ahjumma.

“Shut up, you old woman. We need them, now,” the man in black growled. He took his gun underneath his blazer and pointed it at ahjumma; she kept herself calm and she smiled at the man in black. “Don’t you scared?”

“No,” ahjumma replied. “Well, if you’re going to kill me go ahead, me and my husband believes in God; and we’re not afraid if we’re going to die today,” she replied calmly. “Young man, just take a seat and let’s drink tea.”

“Rubbish,” the man in black growled and kicked ahjumma—which was so calm and unafraid of the man. “I need them—I don’t need God; I don’t believe in magic.”

“Oh,” replied ahjumma.

“Kill these two peeps, dude. They are not useful,” said the man in black—instructed the second man to pull on his trigger and shoot ahjumma and her husband.

“One clue,” said ahjussi. “You’ll burn and rot in hell.”

BLAM.                                    

The second man shot ahjussi—leaving ahjumma alone. She wasn’t afraid and not sad—she knew that she’ll be dead too soon. She’d rather die killed by bastards than betraying a woman and her husband—beside, Yeonhyo’s face and personality traits is the same as her dead daughter; she loves Yeonhyo eventhough they only met once.

Once.

The first man’s phone vibrates. It’s his boss—who asked him to hunt for Yeonhyo and Luhan also Junmyeon.

“Boss?”

“One of your friend saw EXO’s car. They’re going to exit Mungyeong soon. There were three cars; they were going on the same way. But Xiaming didn’t see Luhan’s BMW—where the is he?!”

“I’ll move now, sir. Thank you.”

BLAM.

Ahjumma got shot—they shot her stomach. She felt the pain, but she decided to keep calm.

“Son,” said ahjumma breathless. “I’d rather die, than letting Yeonhyo, her husband and Junmyeon die. They deserve to live—I’ve been living for sixty five years, so do my husband. It’s enough for me. Yeonhyo and her husband are in their early 20s, they deserve to live. Thank you.”

“Rot here, old woman,” said the man—he kicked ahjumma and he exited the house with his friends.

“Be safe, Yeonhyo,” she whispered and holding her husband’s hand tightly. “Everything will be alright,” she whispered once more and closed her eyes.

And gone forever.