NO - Luhan's Jealous?

Coup D'etat

“Yeonhyo-ah!” Luhan called his wife’s name while arriving at home. “Hurry up!”

“Wait,” his wife replied—running down the stairs. “What happ—,” she replied when she sees Chen. “Sit there, Chen. Sit there. I’ll help you with your stuffs and guys, what did you do?!” she asked in a worry and took her aid kit box. “What happened to Chen?”

“I got shot,” said Chen. “And I think the bullet’s still there.”

“Lay, you’re a student in Health Faculty so help me please,” Yeonhyo said—then took a pinset from her box. “This might hurt you. But you’ll be okay so don’t worry I’ll just take the bullet inside your foot then Lay will take care of you since he’s a health student. Geez! Luhan!” She said. “I don’t know what happened to you but you guys are so messy.”

“We fought, noona,” said Tao. “I need ice cubes.”

“I got plenty,” Yeonhyo replied. “I kept them inside the refrigerators.”

Yeonhyo took a pinset and then tried to take the bullet inside Chen’s foot. She did it carefully then found a metal thing inside his foot and pulled it out—a bloody bullet.

“DAMN!” he shouted.

“It’s ok, I got it. Lay?”

“Ok,” he replied shortly. “Sorry because of me y’all got hurt. Chen stop pinching my hand or I can’t heal this ing scar.”

Lay helped Chen and tied his scar with a bandage then he took care of Xiumin, Tao, and Kris—they are ok. They only got bruises so Yeonhyo gave them ice cubes; meanwhile she’s taking care of her wife—her main responsibility.

“Never ever fight again,” she said—she wipes the wet cotton to Luhan’s scar on his forehead. “Luhan, don’t move, dear. Wait,” she said calmly.

“Hyung~ she’s calling you dear!” said Chen. “Yah~ she’s not rude anymore finally!”

“Pregnancy changed her,” replied Luhan coldly. “She’ll be back in several months.”

“Shut up,” said Yeonhyo. “You got bruises here, I’ll fix it but you have to shut your mouth,” she put some ice cubes on a tissue then wrap it with the tissue—then wipes it onto Luhan’s bruise next to his mouth.

“YAK!”

“Is it painful? Sorry,” replied Yeonhyo calmly. “Put that on your bruise—I’ll cook something for you all.”

“Yeah—we need some food,” replied Xiumin. “I’m hungry!”

“Me too,” replied Kris. “Please cook for us!”

“You don’t need to. I don’t need it,” replied Luhan coldly—it makes Yeonhyo a bit offended.

“Hyung, don’t be too rude,” said Lay—embracing Luhan’s shoulder. “She’s trying to make us feel better. Appreciate a woman, you know. She’s nice too and she’ve changed, so what’s wrong with it?” he said and smiled—his dimple shown up.

“I will help,” said Tao. “Hyung, you should be thankful. She’s nice,” he said—then leave for Yeonhyo.

“Me too,” said Xiumin. “Kris, you want something? Tea or that kind of?”

“Nope,” replied Kris. “Thanks.”

Yeonhyo took some shrimps and carrots, some corns and chicken, onion, big chillis and things she need to cook her version of Tom Yum. Tao helped her with the chicken and he’s cutting it into little pieces—Xiumin is busy with the corns.

“Noona! The water is boiling!” said Tao. “Can I put the cooking spices?”

“Ne,” she replied shortly. “Then pour some salt—stir it well and put in the chicken, carrots and corns. Xiumin, are you done with the corns?” she asked.

“Yeah,” said Xiumin. “Tao-ah! Don’t do that!” he said to Tao, who . “Here you go!” he drew some lines over Tao’s face with flour. “Don’t tease me! The corns will fall!”

“Okay, but a revenge!” said Tao—he also drew some lines over Xiumin’s face. “It’s fair!”

“Guys, guys, stop,” said Yeonhyo. “Come on let’s finish this,” she said—stirred the soup.

“Noona!” Tao said-then hugged Yeonhyo from her back and then lifted her up.

“Ya! I hate you, don’t do that and don’t press on my stomach~ the baby will get hurt,” she said with a big smile.

“Then I’ll do this!” said Xiumin—he carried Yeonhyo bridal-style and dropped her down—they laughed and smiled—enjoyed their time cooking together.

“Guys what are you actually doing,” Luhan went into the kitchen. “Don’t touch Yeonhyo!”

He felt like being stabbed—he’s jealous. He couldn’t believe it since he disliked Yeonhyo so much—but this time, he felt like something stabbed him from his back because he saw Xiumin carried Yeonhyo bridal style—Tao with flour—and they laughed together like they’re all friends and they are liking each other. Something that Luhan wouldn’t do with her and he never did that kind of thing with her. He’s jealous.

“Why?” replied Tao. “You disliked her, you told TVXQ.”

“He’s jealous,” said Xiumin. “Yeonhyo, I think the soup is done.”

“I’ll take it,” said Tao—he helped Yeonhyo with the big soup pot and he’s taking it to the dining room and Yeonhyo can hear the other boys said ‘yeah’.

“What’s with it, by the way,” replied Yeonhyo coldly.

“I’ll leave,” said Xiumin—he left the kitchen with some bowls and spoons.

“I’m jealous.”


Luhan's jealous! xP