NO - A Riddle from GD

Coup D'etat

Luhan can’t wait any longer inside Yeonhyo’s private office. He called Yeonhyo’s phone twenty times but then realised if Yeonhyo left her phone on her desk. She’s doing some autopsies with the dead body which Luhan didn’t interested in.

“Hello,” greeted Yeonhyo—went inside her office. “Sorry if this took too long. If you want to go home or—yah, you know. You have your own job. I’ll be okay while doing some investigations with this dead body,” she said.

“You are pale and you are sick, stupid,” replied Luhan. “You go home with me.”

“No,” she replied shortly. “I’ll call you later—okay?” she said once again—made Luhan stared at her for ten seconds then grabbed the car key. “See you.”

“Bye,” he said—then leave.

Yeonhyo took her phone and then she went to the autopsy room and found Yeonhyo with the remaining parts of the body. It’s 11AM and she hasn’t eat anything since 5AM. She’s starving.

“Yah! I got something,” said Minyoung. “Since our system is now broken, yey we have to match this to these s! Match there s manually. And I’ve ordered you veggies foods. No buts, no fastfoods during pregnancy or it’ll make your baby suffering from autism,” she said.

“I hate pregnancy. So much,” Yeonhyo replied and he took the little piece of thing Minyoung gave to her with a pinset and put it under the microscope. “Look—I think this is a rock, something like... conglomerate?”

“WE FINALLY GOT A FINGERPRINT!” Kangshik shouted and jumped and ran into the room. “OMG LOOK DEAR I’VE GOT IT!”

“Whose fingerprint?”

“Back to Bigbang’s GD,” said Kangshik.

--

“I said I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“What?” replied Yeonhyo. “Say it once more and you’ll get a free punch from me. Your fingerprint FOUND THERE,” she said.

“You looked sick,” replied GD coldly.

“Be serious,” replied Kangshik. “You killed people because you want to be the next president? Thank God Luxiao and Yeongshik will save Korea if you’re going to be the next president!” he praised—then sat on the table.

“I’m studying,” replied GD. “And I’m studying physics, not law. And my parents are both rich—I don’t need to be a president. I went to drugs once but I stopped. Done? And oh—a man called me and asked me to carry that thing to that place. I didn’t know what it is, I swear.”

“Oh, really?” replied Yeonhyo. “Then answer me! Why did your gang always related to this case?!” Yeonhyo shouted.

“Calm your . I’m a student, I’m a stranger who came from other city. I need money. Yah—you know. Me—as the leader of my gang I’ll say sorry. Done? Now get the off, give me money because my parents haven’t sent me my monthly money yet. I need money,” replied GD.

“Promise me you will help me with this case, Jinyong, is that your real name?” asked Kangshik.

“I won’t,” he replied coldly. “I’ll attend the military service tomorrow with my gang so I think no help—we are planning to stay in the academy until it ends.”

“Ya,” replied Kangshik. “Well, Yeonhyo—call the military camp now and then ask them to pick up this from our office. And of course, don’t forget your badge. You always forgot this stuff,” he threw Yeonhyo’s badge to her hands.

GD stared at Yeonhyo. “You won’t believe who’s behind all of these.”

“Who?” asked Yeonhyo—stopped smiling at Kangshik.

“I don’t want to tell you, sorry,” said GD then he took something underneath his jacket.

It was a gun. He shot is own head with that stuff.

"DON'T!"