Y - The Beginning

Coup D'etat

EXO decided to stay at my house tonight; I end up lying on my bed with Luhan—he’s trying to act as cold as usual.

“I’m jealous,” said Luhan. “Don’t even try to do that again with Xiumin.”

“Yes,” I replied coldly. “Shut up—I’m trying to sleep.”

Luhan grabbed my waist and hugged me from the back. “Let’s think for a baby name,” he said in a cute voice.

“Since when you act like this?” I asked. “Let’s think tomorrow, I’m sleepy and tomorrow I have a promise to take Nara to Lottle World and since Junmyeon agreed we’ll go there together.”

“Who the is Nara?” asked Luhan.

“A girl I met—she’s an orphan. I won’t cheat on you, dude,” I replied. “Don’t think about baby’s name right now. We don’t even know this one is girl or boy,” I said—then pulled my blanket. “Now just go sleep.”

“No. Let’s do a pillow talk.”

“Nothing to be told,” I replied then closed my eyes. “Luhan, please. I need some rest or I’ll sleep outside on our living room couch.”

“No, don’t,” said Luhan—he pulled my waist again. “Well, so how’s your work?” he asked awkwardly.

“I don’t know,” I replied shortly. “Random things happened, I don’t know. I was like so tired facing up all of these things.”

“It’s okay—your phone vibrates.”

“Officer Lee? I’ll pick this up. What’s up?” I asked.

“The president got shot!”

--

Luhan decided to drive for me—it’s the most emergency situation ever in my life. I’ve never been in situations like this.

“Yeonhyo!” Minyoung greeted me. “The president got shot—Junmyeon is alright. Please keep him safe. Bring him anywhere—well, basically, out of the town. Bring him to Busan or Mokpo—up to you. And your father is going to be the Prime Ministry...”

“She’s pregnant!” said Luhan. “How could you give this big task to her?”

“I—”

“It’s ok,” I replied. “Junmyeon-ah. Let’s go,” I found Junmyeon and then pulled him out of the crowds. “Minyoung—I promise I’ll be there. In your wedding. Now I’ll take my responsibilities of Junmyeon, and protect him from the dangers. Luhan, please?”

Luhan glanced at Junmyeon. “If something happened to her,” he said coldly. “I’ll blame you,” he said to Junmyeon.

Luhan pushed Junmyeon inside the car and waited for me to get inside. He drove quickly to our house to pack things we need to pack (and Junmyeon didn’t even bring anything so I think he’ll borrow Luhan’s clothes).

As Luhan stopped in front of the house—I broke through the door and ran inside the master bedroom to get some clothes and equipments—I found the wardrobe is wide open. EXO boys are sleeping in the guests’ bedrooms—they won’t open the wardrobe.

“Boys?” I called and knocked their doors.

“What?” Kris opened the door—he looks sleepy.

“The president got shot. I’ll run away and keep that spoiled brat safe,” I replied, stared at Kris. “Someone opened the master bedroom’s wardrobe.”

“So someone broke through the door?” asked Lay.

“I think. I’ll pack my things up,” I replied—then went out from their room and soon found out if I lost my licenses and badge. “Luhan!” I screamed.

Luhan went inside the room. “What’s up?” he asked. “Something happened?” he asked in a worry.

“I lost my badge and my gun license. I found someone opened our wardrobe—I thought it was the boys who opened it. But Lay said that they were sleeping and they didn’t hear any sound,” I replied in a worry. “I don’t know—I... let’s move.”

I took a small suitcase and put my clothes also Luhan’s inside and some guns we kept inside the vault for self defences. Some money and cards—also from the vault. I left a rack of money for the boys if they need us or something.

“Be careful,” said Tao. “Call us.”

“If you need something, call us,” said Xiumin. “Luhan, promise us you’ll protect her. Eventhough you dislike her.”

“And promise us you’ll give birth to the baby,” said Chen—smiled. “Happy birthday.”

“It’s still two weeks from now,” I replied—almost forgot of my birthday. “Thank you.”

“I’ll move now. I made some fake passports—for us,” Luhan replied. “I’ll call you if we need you. Thanks.”

We get inside the car—Junmyeon’s sleeping. He’s tired; I know. But at least he could respect us by staying awake while we’re worrying about his safety. That spoiled brat.

“We’re going nowhere now,” said Luhan—he started driving. “We’ll stop as soon as we get tired and I hope we can find a nice place to stay—and I’ll teach this brat how to eat street foods,” he said.