NO - Worried Luhan

Coup D'etat

“Where is she...” Luhan kicked his car’s tire. “!”

“Luhan-hyung! I thought you disliked her,” said Chen.

“I thought you are—well well, he changed his mind, I think. She’s hot, she is,” said Kris. “You felt guilty for letting her go, don’t you? It’s 3AM—get inside your car and get some sleep, Luhan. I see your eyebags.”

“Who cares, anyway? I need my wife.”

“Your wife’s walls,” said Xiumin—he laughed out loud.

“I’m not joking, baozi,” said Luhan—he punched Xiumin’s face. “What if something bad happened to her? No way!”

“She’ll be okay, I promise,” said Tao.

“You can’t guarantee someone’s safety, ,” said Lay. “If there was a signal—I would like to track Junmyeon’s phone. God damned it—no signal here. And we can’t just leave them alone in this big forest.”

“Of course,” said Chen. “How if someone attacked them?”

“Don’t be pesimist,” said Kris in his calm voice. “Let’s just drive around—let’s see if we can find them somewhere. Wait—there’s an incoming call from a private number but we got no signal here...” he said. “Who’s calling?”

“Luhan’s wife and Junmyeon escaped. You need to find them alive, before you found them dead. You got three days to find them.”

Call disconnected.

“,” murmured Kris.

Luhan stared at his phone’s lock screen—his wedding photo. He embraced Yeonhyo’s hand and they’re smiling very big—although it’s fake, but he’s quite happy with it—he could see Yeonhyo’s tired face right now, with big eyebags, and tired body—she’s looking for him, Luhan could feel him. He could.

Wait, is this love?

Lay glanced at Luhan and realised if someting went wrong. Luhan never worried like this about his wife, after all this time. “Luhan, are you okay?”

“Ok,” replied Luhan. “I miss that girl.”

“You miss her, don’t you? You’re in love, Deer,” said Xiumin.

“Baozi please,” said Luhan. “I’m not in love with her, okay? I just... I miss her. I worried about her, how about searching for them now?”

“Come on.”

--

“ I’m hungry dude,” said Xiumin—he kicks a rock near his right foot. “We still can’t find them—it’s snowing already. Let’s just get back to our base then we track them or something—Yeonhyo will be okay, dude.”

“She won’t,” said Lay. “She’s pregnant, and she’s wearing thin clothes, baozi. Think,” he said coldly. “Just get your back to our base—me, Luhan and Chen will search for her.”

“Okay,” said Xiumin. “I’ll just shut my freaking mouth up,” he mumbled.

“Look, there are some blood trace,” said Chen—he walks in front of Lay like an old man because his right foot still injured. “Whose blood traces... damn—It’s Yeonhyo’s necklace,” he took something from the ground. “Look, Luhan hyung.”

Luhan moved closer—next to Chen. He took his wife’s necklace and put it inside his pocket. “She must be walked through this road—oh my Yeonhyo,” he bit his lips. “Come on, this way, guys.”

“Poor Yeonhyo,” said Lay.

“Plus Junmyeon,” added Xiumin.

“Whatever.”

“Shut up,” said Chen. “Xiumin please stop being so annoying.”

“Since when did you start being this serious, Chen?” asked Xiumin. “So gay.”

“Damnit, shut up!” Luhan finally speak. “You don’t know how it feels being me you ugly turds,” he said.

“Blood traces everywhere, but it ends here...” said Chen. “They’re gone. By the way it’s 4AM, let’s get back to out base or Kris hyung will be looking after us,” he said. “Let’s just take some rest then we take breakfast and we can find her.”

“You look tired, Luhan,” said Lay. “A bit hypocrite and a bit late to tell her if you love her.”

“Because you’ve said if you hate her, so,” said Xiumin.

“I’m not in love,” said Luhan coldly. I... don’t know what’s the name for this feeling.