Y - Discussion

Coup D'etat

“Ahjumma, we’re going to find a minimarket to buy Yeonhyo her needs,” Luhan said—he faked a smile.

That cute fake smile.

“Okay, take care,” ahjumma smiled, as I smiled at her and get inside the car.

Junmyeon didn’t say anything since I replied his protest with such a rude comment—he decided to keep his mouth shut. He sat on the backseat as usual—playing with his phone. I don’t know what he’s actually doing—because I don’t care.

Luhan stopped in front of a small minimarket. I put on my mask and pretending like I’m having an influenza—I don’t want anyone to recognize my face. Thank God—Luhan’s new car got new license plate so anyone won’t recognize his license plate.

I went inside the minimarket and took a shopping basket—I picked some pregnancy milk and vitamins; the store employees were looking at me curiously. I pulled my scarf like a person in cold and started coughing.

“Excuse me, ma’am, do you need some help?” asked a store employee.

“No,” I replied coldly. “I don’t need any help right now.”

“You looks confused,” he said. “Are you sure?”

“Ne,” I replied—then went to the dairy section. I took some pregnancy milks—then ran to the cashier. “Hurry.”

“Anything else?” asked the cashier woman.

“No.”

“Okay,” she started counting on my stuffs. “30,000 won, ma’am.”

I took my purse and gave her three sheets of 10,00won—I’m avoiding using cards for transactions because they will track my account and find me—geez. I got eyebags since I only slept for ten minutes today and Luhan planned to move tomorrow.

“Thanks,” I replied—took the plastic bag and get inside the car. “Hurry I’m going to vomit,” I said as Luhan stepped on his gas pedal.

--

“Feel better, darling?” asked ahjumma. “Oh—my gosh. You are pregnant?”

“Two months, pregnant, yes,” I said breathless.

“Water, noona?” asked Junmyeon. He gave me a glass of water and I took it from his hand. “Better?”

“Yup, thank you,” I replied. “Where’s EXO guys—they said they’ll be here in 10PM...” I murmured then glanced at the front door.

“They’re here,” Luhan said—he went to the front door and opened it. “Hello,” he said awkwardly. “Come in, come in.”

“Hello,” greeted ahjumma. “Take a seat,” she smiled.

“Thank you,” said Kris with a cold smile. “So your father went to your house this morning. He was looking for you two and also Junmyeon. We told him we don’t know because you’re suddenly gone,” he said coldly. “Where’s that brat?”

“Here,” Junmyeon replied—raised his hand.

“Is your feet okay, Chen?” I asked. He shooked his head. “You should take a rest.”

“I won’t see your suffering without me feeling your pain. We’re family,” he replied with a smile. “It’s okaaay, I’m okay. As long as I see you—”

“Never flirt with her, ever,” Luhan cut Chen’s sentence coldly.

“Hyung’s in love~” said Lay—he laughed. “Okay, back to our topic.”

“I don’t know,” replied Luhan. “I have no idea, really. We’re leaving to Mokpo tomorrow morning at 3, right? Who’s driving here?”

“I’m driving for Chen and Tao,” said Kris. “Xiumin’s driving for Lay.”

“I’m going to sleep,” said ahjussi. “Can you lock the door later, Yeonhyo-ah?” he asked. I nodded. “Thank you, good night.”

“We need 24hours to reach Mokpo,” said Luhan. “We have to stop there, drop our cars somewhere and then we took the earliest ship. We got fake IDs to exit Korea too.”

“Good,” said Kris.

“This is South Korea,” said Lay—he coughed. “We’re here, in Mungyeong and the scale of this map is 1:500,000 and the distance between Mungyeong and Mokpo in this map is...” he begun explaining his theory and the time we’ll arrive in Mokpo. “We’ll arrive there the day after tomorrow. Stay close, never separate. Luhan hyung, you drive in front of us.”

“Okay,” Luhan replied.


COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED><