NO - The Wedding Planner

Coup D'etat

“Decorate this room with white wallpapers and silvery-flower-patterns. And of course, I want the freshest flowers, no fake flowers, for sure. I want white roses—and I want this to be the most luxurious wedding ever; well—place 100 round tables and make it like a huge luxurious restaurant; with four seats around each table. And oh—use silver cutleries, I don’t want to see any iron or alumunium cutlery. Use the white plates and bowls also,” said Yeonhyo; explaining the each detail of her wedding decoration. “I want the guests to be comfortable.”

“Yes, Miss Han. Anything else?”

“I’ll choose the menus for the guests,” she said. “Salad for the appetizer—lobster soup, tenderloin steak with no fat, and kimchi for the main menu. I also want sashimi, and fresh salmons. I want two hundred plates every menu and for the desserts, I want chocolate mousse, puddings, and ice creams. Oh—and wines, whiskies and vodkas, provide twenty bottles each. So how much it will cost?”

“It costs around $100,000 and we’ll give you the best dishes,” said the manager of the wedding planner.

 

Luhan—he’s going late.

 

“So I guess I’ll step forward and picking some gowns I will—”

Someone break through the door; it was Luhan; he looked so cold and didn’t even say sorry because of being late and made Yeonhyo waited for him—such a jerk. Yeonhyo ignored him and continuing looking at the dress’ catalog.

“You need me or not?”

She doesn’t reply and still looking at the gowns’ catalog. “I’ll take this one and can you give this retard at least a good suit to wear?”

“ you, Yeonhyo.”

“Son of a .”

Luhan took a deep breath; his fiancee was that rude.

“You’ll stay in my apartment tonight. It was a must.”

“I’ll call Minyoung to not order a McBurger then.”

“Stop eating fastfood.”

“You’re no one.”

“I’m your fiance.”

“I don’t care.

Because it was unfunny to argue in a public place, Luhan stopped arguing. He glanced at his fiancee and took another deep breath and thinking deep inside his brain how much he worried about his wife who worked as a bodyguard and police; a thief can shoot her everytime if they want to give her a revenge. Yes, Luhan disliked her, but he won’t let his fiancee trapped inside a danger.

“So how much—”

“I’ll pay it myself,” she stood up. “I’ll pick this one—the strapless one with black beads—and this grey sleveless empire dress. And one pair of Jimmy Choo’s black shoes please. So how much all of my stuffs costs?”

“$115,000,” said the shopkeeper. “What kind of card you will use, Ma’am?”

Yeonhyo opened her card purse and took one black-platinum card (it was an executive card with larger capacity of money). She gave the shopkeeper the card.

“Can we ask you your address so we can deliver your gowns?”

“Han’s Mansion—223-231 Nowon Residence.”

--

Yeonhyo drove to Luhan’s apartment and realised if Luhan waited her on his bed; she has no idea since Luhan looked a lot like an abnormal person.

“Can we have it tonight.”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“We’re not married yet.”

“Come on.”

“I wouldn’t.”

 

She’s not an easy woman—she’s mature; and she’ll keep her pride, Luhan’s thoughts.

 

“Please?”

 

Yeonhyo grabbed her car key and drove back to Minyoung’s apartment.